MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
it's windows 10 64 bits
I was hoping it was 32 bits, because then it wouldn't work.

But in that case, the only thing I can think of, is if it was a corrupt download. I just tried the mega link posted here and it works just fine. I've also not got any other report like that. Besides that, I'm out of ideas. Sorry.

• Love
Reactions: osanaiko

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
I don't have a "crush" yet either, but I thought it didn't change much except for some dialogue?
It doesn't, it's really just 3 or 4 lines of dialogue that chance. And, of course, you get the sweetness skill.

Since the path 0.4.1 you can also pick that option on Emma's scene in the gallery screen, if you want to see the difference.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
isnt all this points for all the stats too complicated for a simple playthrough!? i dont like to have somuch to think for which stat or skill is better then the other...maybe im overthinking this but for me all those skills are more a turn down instead of " yeah go for it"....but thats my personal opinion....shame it looked good from how the girls look like...

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
isnt all this points for all the stats too complicated for a simple playthrough!? i dont like to have somuch to think for which stat or skill is better then the other...maybe im overthinking this but for me all those skills are more a turn down instead of " yeah go for it"....but thats my personal opinion....shame it looked good from how the girls look like...
It's a simple sistem.
Besides, you can switch it off if you don't like it. In the skills menu, click the option cheat: get all skills, and then switch on blind mode. It's like the system never existed.

If all of that sounds chinese, just know that everything is clear in-game once you start playing.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
It's a simple sistem.
Besides, you can switch it off if you don't like it. In the skills menu, click the option cheat: get all skills, and then switch on blind mode. It's like the system never existed.

If all of that sounds chinese, just know that everything is clear in-game once you start playing.
Couldn't you just add Fap Mode?
In conjunction with blind mode.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
How do you win in the volleyball match? Tried the different options but they all lead to losing. Feels like it is dependent on past chapters.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How do you win in the volleyball match? Tried the different options but they all lead to losing. Feels like it is dependent on past chapters.
See here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haven't had time to play the update myself yet, but would say that it doesn't sound ideal if it's not clear to the player that you'll always lose. Could imagine going through a lot of swearing, loading, and swearing again if I hadn't seen the dev's comment.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Holy shit, I just hit jackpot with Jan... somebody phoned me earlier and i did skip a little which must have been exactly the time when the Skills system was explained; couldn't understand why the more interesting options were systematically grayed out [DOH]. The replay ability of this wonderful and engaging VN is one of its intrinsic beauties. Now I think I am almost ready to start over and give Emma what she truly merits.

• Love
4.60 star(s) 155 Votes