Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Thanks for the extensive feedback, it’s really appreciated!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jamack12345

Apr 1, 2021
Hi MrSilverLust,

I just want to say that I really enjoyed the new update and this game is one of my favorite games now. I especially enjoyed the interesting possible paths with Emma and Jen. Just want to let you know there is a currently a bug in gallery so I cannot view the very interesting path with Emma because the option requires Emma as crush, not available in gallery.

Really fantastic update, and I cannot wait for more. Please take your time and not rush things. There are a thousand games with shallow dialogue and generic characters, the depth is exactly what makes this game so different, please don't change that.

realill

Jul 8, 2020
How do you unlock Deb scene 4?

To MrSilverLust:
Great game, good to have mature and well written characters for a change :). Worth giving patreon support.
With games like this it is common for every next update to get more and more time to release because of story branching. Hope it not gonna be the case with Nothing is Forever, but probably unavoidable.

Reactions: osanaiko

camube

Jun 4, 2022

To MrSilverLust:
Great game, good to have mature and well written characters for a change :). Worth giving patreon support.
With games like this it is common for every next update to get more and more time to release because of story branching. Hope it not gonna be the case with Nothing is Forever, but probably unavoidable.
I think you need to choose to be submissive to Deb during the past Carl and Deb's offer.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Well, had some free time today, so upped my pledge to be able to play Chapter 4, and what can I say but
Riker.gif

What I really like about this VN in general is:
- There is attention to story, so not just a succession of sex scenes, but on the other hand it's not going overboard with the drama either.
- There is a wide selection of available kinks that are also well implemented. If a game offers only basically vanilla sex I tend to get bored, even if it's with 30 different characters.
- Added to that, there is a great amount of choice, both in smaller things as in how to respond to something and in bigger things like what girls to pursue and what kinks/skills to unlock. With the skill tree mechanic you can control what you will and won't see to such an extent that only the most seasoned whiner could still whine about certain kink content. And it allows you to switch within a single playthrough, so for example dominate Jen and be dominated by Deb.

My specific thoughts on the chapter:
Loved the progression with all the girls, with some understandably going faster than the others. My favorites would have to be the bedroom scene with the 'reward' from Deb, eating Lea out with someone looking on, and the pretty amazing humiliation scene with Emma, that one probably surprised me the most! :eek: The scenes with Bri, Kim, Jen and Olivia were a bit more low-key, but certainly promised more for things to come!

Keep it up, MrSilverLust! (y)

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Is new update out? Everybody talks about it and on front page the date is still 02/04. I can't remember what version was latest and i'm not feeling downloading the one I already played.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Is new update out? Everybody talks about it and on front page the date is still 02/04. I can't remember what version was latest and i'm not feeling downloading the one I already played.
It's out for the Patreon supporters.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
not for everyone, the poor patreons, we still have to wait :cry:
If you're really that impatient that you can't wait for another two weeks or so (which I personally can't imagine *cough* :sneaky:), you can upgrade your membership for just $ 3.50 and go ahead and play it. Then if you want you can always lower it again next month.

Reactions: Vleder and Mister_M

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Really like this game but the amount of time between release to different patreon tiers is ridiculous that I unsubscribed after being on for like 10 months. 2 week gap between high tier and low tier patrons? Game will be leaked on here before then. $30 is the cost of a good indy game I shouldn't have to strategically cancel and resubscribe at a higher tier during release months to get the game on time versus staying subbed all the time at a lower tier.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Really like this game but the amount of time between release to different patreon tiers is ridiculous that I unsubscribed after being on for like 10 months. 2 week gap between high tier and low tier patrons? Game will be leaked on here before then. $30 is the cost of a good indy game I shouldn't have to strategically cancel and resubscribe at a higher tier during release months to get the game on time versus staying subbed all the time at a lower tier.
In my defense, I can say that I checked the supporting badges of the games under your profile.

None of them offer anything bellow $5... just “their gratitude” and patreon feed. I, at least, offer my game two weeks after release in that lower tier. Would you like it better if I just offered you “my gratitude” like them? Because, let’s be honest, you’re right, the game will be released here before then. That tier really is just for anyone that wants to still support the game but thinks $5 dollars a month is too much.

Anyway, with that amount of support, you’ll soon get an itch key that will give you access to all future updates for free. It’s only fair, you already paid for the game. I just still need to get that up and running. In future updates everything will work faster.

MrSilverLust
I hope you don't mind me modifying Bri's sig (I thought she needed smth reflecting her current state better).
Don't mind at all. I dream of the day other people will start making signatures and I don't have to make them myself :ROFLMAO:

Just want to let you know there is a currently a bug in gallery so I cannot view the very interesting path with Emma because the option requires Emma as crush, not available in gallery.
That option just changes a couple lines of dialogue, but I still made it available on the gallery in the patch 0.4.1. Thaks for pointing it out.

Deb has 3 scenes in the gallery this chapter, but two are mostly the same. The problem was that some people can get to that scene after having decided not to take the no-nut-challenge. In that case, they’ll have a scene with a ruined orgasm with slightly different dialogue and that’s the 3rd scene that shows up in the gallery.

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
It is a shame that the each character is railroaded into a type of kink, there is not really freedom of action. For example., it is a shame you cannot be a serial cheater / don juan in this game and betray your friends, if you max out the cunning skills. No, cunning skills are for specific characters only, they do not affect the whole story.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Also in my opinion there is too much talk for the red "macho" skill lines. It should have elements of stoicism, where the MC says a few words but direct and to the point, and is not afraid to take "bold actions" like groping or physical flirtation if he feels attraction to someone. But all of that not is not present, and the red skill lines are don't really feel dominant because of this.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I know it will be a tough question, but how many routes will there be in this game, 2 routes for each girl? I don't want to miss any content in the game.

4.60 star(s) 155 Votes