Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Bit late to the party, but I just played the update 6.1 and I absolutely loved it! The writing is as strong as ever, there were some fun moments like the tennis match with the lads, and the Kim content was amazing! And I may be a minority in this, but well done with the BBW!! The models looked fantastic, and as a FA myself I really appreciated the addition of that content.
Love me some BBWs. Anyone know of any threads that discuss them in games?

• Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi and Gildor72

kenmills

Dec 13, 2018
Anyone know how you get on the kim doms you route earlier on? i pick it uplater but seem to miss the chance earlier and im not sure what im doing wrong?

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Anyone know how you get on the kim doms you route earlier on? i pick it uplater but seem to miss the chance earlier and im not sure what im doing wrong?
I am a partner in cheating with Kim in my game, so the sub Kim must be resistant to her.

We can be such an asshole on Kim's path of complicity it's too good

Last edited:

Lolian

Feb 21, 2020
Hey, so, I just downloaded the latest version (as apk) and whenever I click on gallery or continue the game crashes. Does anyone else have this problem as well?
I also tried playing the Windows Version via Joiplay, but there I met the same results. If anyone could help me that'd be awesome!

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
is there any guide or something like a walktrough?
There's not really an "optimal route" or choices to maximize the content you see in one play through. Each of the girls will react to your choices, and if you show interest in being with them you will likely get some adult interactions. You cannot see all scenes in a single playthrough as there are mutually exclusive routes (i.e. sub vs dom) with each character, and some paths which will lock you out of other characters completely. A typical run through might only get 40-50% of the possible scenes, and some players have reported only getting to 90% even after several attempts. It's just a complex story.
While playing, as long as you make dialogue choices that correspond to the four traits (manly, cunning, sensitive and honorable) which are consistent with the "character" of MC you want to play, then you will get enough points to unlock the skills needed to see the relevant scenes.
If having to think about points is stressful or not interesting to you, then there are built in "cheats" to give double points, or unlimited points, so you will never have to be worried about your choice beingrestricted by unavailable skills.
Note that so far there are not really any downsides to "cheating" or having simultaneous relationships with multiple girls, but it seems like the consequence of being that sort of person will come to MC soon enough.
There are some specific routes with Kim that can be hard to get going, so I recommend you make a save at the start of the scene with her in a coffee shop before deciding how to proceed, there is a major branch in her relationship there.
Finally, there is an option to unlock the gallery scenes without having to play through if that is what you want.

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
Just played the new update and I gotta say the dev never disappoints! The femdom path is beautiful with Deb(Best girl tbh <3)
Emmas has great femdom scenes too. Emma comes a close 2nd in "best dommes in the game currently"
Loved the new Bri scene too! Overall a great update with impressive writing and scenes.

Reactions: osanaiko

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Damn this is the hottest episode by far.
How many sharing scenes are there?
So far i seen only 1 and a foursome scene

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Damn this is the hottest episode by far.
How many sharing scenes are there?
So far i seen only 1 and a foursome scene
Those + if you count the text flirt stuff with Lea which is fantastic.

Lea has quickly become the Jen replacement for me, I want no part of her contrived story now, but Lea feels fresh and interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mfka5

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
Can anyone please upload the 6.2 bug fix patch that was put out last week? Without it there are some game breaking bugs due to Emma as was discussed earlier.

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
hey, con someone tell me how exactly the skills work? do i get informed when i coud use them or was that just as an example at the beginning and i have to skill them actually blind?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
hey, con someone tell me how exactly the skills work? do i get informed when i coud use them or was that just as an example at the beginning and i have to skill them actually blind?
To the best of my recollection, you're always told when a skill check is relevant. It is an entirely viable strategy to just save your points and leave the skills unpurchased until you actually want them to unlock an option.

Points are reasonably generous if you play to a consistent style, and as you've probably noticed there are options in-game to just circumvent the whole thing if you don't enjoy it.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
To the best of my recollection, you're always told when a skill check is relevant. It is an entirely viable strategy to just save your points and leave the skills unpurchased until you actually want them to unlock an option.
That's exactly correct, you don't need to pre-purchase skills as they are only tested at the moment when they are relevant to a decision. There will be specific hint text as to what skills you need in order to unlock a choice: For example, in chapter 6 there is a moment when you are told you need "Cheating" and "Asshole" in order to do something really heinous and betray Character X while you are with Character Y.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes