Kripke

Jan 10, 2018

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Those are the locked scenes. In addition to the two replays between chapters 5 and 6, there's another 3 locked scenes before chapter 4.
Those are just different variations of the same scenes. Chapter 4 scenes are if the MC was spanked or had the thigh job. Chapter 5 are if he was caged or not.

It's a bit confusing as is, I probably need to do something about that. In chapter 6, I just made one replay icon and then the player can choose which variation to watch when the replay starts, even if they didn't see all the options. Maybe that's the way to go.

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
hey MrSilverLust in this game:

screenshot0001.png

In the analysis board Jen next best recommend move is taking the rook in C8 and I love to destroy my opponents taking as many as his/her pieces as much as the next guy but isn't mate on F1 the absolute best?

btw too bad you did not use the three pawn mate on the last game of the chapter for Jen win, or maybe it was for the best? probably losing with that move is a good cause to retire from chess :LOL:

Reactions: Hephannon
Jul 16, 2021
Okay, I've been through the code (phew!) and I think these are the conditions to get each of Deb's gallery scenes. There might be some things I've missed because it is kinda complicated.

Hiding the details because there are a lot of Spoilers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for taking your time to do that man! I see two of the scenes are for manly style players, and the rest are just variations of the scenes I did unlock. That's good to know.

Those are just different variations of the same scenes. Chapter 4 scenes are if the MC was spanked or had the thigh job. Chapter 5 are if he was caged or not.

It's a bit confusing as is, I probably need to do something about that. In chapter 6, I just made one replay icon and then the player can choose which variation to watch when the replay starts, even if they didn't see all the options. Maybe that's the way to go.
I see, now I get it. Yes, Chapter 6's way seems to be the best to avoid confusion imo.

Btw, I'd like to take the chance to thank and congratulate you for the game. Unlike most adult games, it's characters are well written and the scenarios are realistic.

Also, as a psychology student, I find the topic of MC's research proposal about the origin of fetishes really interesting. I found myself enjoying his conversation with Bri on the subject a lot. I happen to have a similar opinion. That, just as sexual orientation, fetishes are something we're mostly born with. Or at the very least, we're born with a strong disposition towards developing them, if the necessary minimal environmental cues happen to enable that development.

Trying to explain it through childhood experiences just sounds coherent, so it's easy to believe. That's how our consciousness works, looking for the most coherent narrative to explain things. But imo, that's just the trigger for something that was already there. Thousands other people could have that same childhood experience and not develop that fetish because they lacked the predisposition for it.

Anyways, I don't know how interested you actually are in these things, but I'm just glad to see topics like these brought up in these kind of games. Thinking about why we are who we are is always fascinating.

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
In that position, queen f1 is illegal because the black king is in check. You need to take the rook first :)
And that's why I'm not GM :ROFLMAO: like honestly I just lost like 30min just seeing this play and wondering why, funny how easy is to have tunnel vision on a chess game. Btw is Jen inspired by Beth Harmon on some way?

Reactions: osanaiko

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Does anyone know if the dev plans Olivia to be a fully LI in the future? After playing and made paths for each one I can't help but see her as the most interesting one even though she has very little content compared to others.

Reactions: EndlessNights

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Btw is Jen inspired by Beth Harmon on some way?
Psychologically they are very differently. But maybe she inspired me physically. Although, I can assume that I've always had a thing for redheads =p

What the Queen's Gambit did was showing that chess could be part of a mainstream piece of entertainment. That, together with the chess boom that happened during the pandemic's lockdowns, definitely influenced me during the brainstorm part of deciding what this game should be. I've always liked chess, but that was the moment that made me put two and two together and thought "You know that h-game you want to make? What if...". And that's when I met Jen.

And that's why I'm not GM :ROFLMAO: like honestly I just lost like 30min just seeing this play and wondering why, funny how easy is to have tunnel vision on a chess game.
I know the feeling. Yesterday, I decided to play an online game before going to sleep. Ended up blundering a fucking knight. The funny thing was, I noticed it immediately after making the damn move, like the idiot I am :ROFLMAO:

Should have just finished playing that last Being a Dik update, that I'm halfway through since forever.

Last edited:

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Here be some thoughts on all our babes ...
Hmm. Can anyone confirm that there's actually a way to have Jen as LI without degrading her and, if so, describe how to get there?

I really liked Jen to begin with, but her fixation on being degraded turned me off of her. The only alternative I managed to find is the sharing angle, but in a way, this just added insult to injury.
I'm not against being dominant, in fact I also dislike the self-degrading paths for the most part, but during the sharing scene with Carl, she mysteriously didn't insist on refering to herself as a cumdump. I mean, I can see this as something that happens some ways down a relationship path, but in the first intimate encounter? Maybe if she was a 48 year old jaded gal with a ton of experience ... but as it is, I just can't take Jen seriously after this, which is a shame.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is geared on amassing lots of points and unlocking kinks.
There is a certian fetish you can explore based on your unlocked kinks,
with each and every girl in this game.
How far you want it - this is totally up to you. You want vanilla Jen, stop at that.
You want playfulness where you open her very young and inexperienced mind
to various other people you know very little of,
each one with their speciffic various self serving intentions against her,
you run your gauntlet blind.
I just can't take Jen seriously
a way to have Jen as LI without degrading her
Those are fetishes very hard to accomplish IRL:
swinging/dom/sub/bound can break a relationship in all kinds of ways.
The fact it murdered yours is just true to life ... just do not go there, keep it simple and sweet.

Last edited:

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
This game is geared on amassing lots of points and unlocking kinks.
There is a certian fetish you can explore based on your unlocked kinks,
with each and every girl in this game.
How far you want it - this is totally up to you. You want vanilla Jen, stop at that.
I tried to do that. But I only could tell I didn't want to dominate her, which in turn meant no content at all for a while.
After which I got to a point where ... I think there was a scene when we'd both write our wish on a paper, and then show the paper to each other. Any sharing option would result in "we both wrote the same thing", the non-sharing options meant Jen would proclaim this isn't going to work.
Possibly I took a wrong turn somewhere, that's why I'm asking for directions.

Those are fetishes very hard to accomplish IRL:
swinging/dom/sub/bound can break a relationship in all kinds of ways.
The fact it murdered yours is just true to life ... just do not go there, keep it simple and sweet.
I didn't WANT to take the sharing path with Jen, I merely didn't want the degradation path either and was experimenting with alternatives. And like I said, I ended up kinda jealous (as a player, I don't self insert) to Carl because the way he ended up handling Jen would've been just fine with me.

I agree, these things are difficult IRL - but this is a game, I wouldn't try many things I enjoy in these games in real life.
And the game basically seems hellbent on pulling off a degraded Jen. Again, that's why I was asking.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the simplest explanation for you: you need to be her dom, dummy!
That is strictly in the bedroom, you are fulfilling her kink. You need to own her that way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game differentiates one girl to another and the way to get this or that girl
by intricate kinks and fetishes:
she needs you to be her master in her kinky way.
Help her fulfill her every needs and you are her man ... not just her doorknob...

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
This is the simplest explanation for you: you need to be her dom, dummy!
That is strictly in the bedroom, you are fulfilling her kink. You need to own her that way.
Heh, fair enough, so I got it right to begin with and what MrSilverLust wrote about that stuff being optional isn't really correct.

Personally, I feel Jen (as some other girls) are just a little too stuck up / extreme in their kinks, but hey, I guess that's the game. And at least there's some other options to pick from.
It's just a bit of a shame that the two main options are cumdump-Jen and hatefuck-Emma. Can't please everybody, though.
Thanks again for the confirmation.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Heh, fair enough, so I got it right to begin with and what MrSilverLust wrote about that stuff being optional isn't really correct.
But it is. They're optional. You can choose either to fill Jen's requirements or to let someone else do it.

Reactions: Vleder

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
But it is. They're optional. You can choose either to fill Jen's requirements or to let someone else do it.
Do we really need to split hairs here? Fine.

His exact words were " There are alternative scenes with Jen and Lea that don't require the degradation or online posting.".
Turns out, there are no alternative scenes that don't require the degradation, the degradation has to happen, and if you don't do it, someone else has to.

Like I already wrote, so be it, there's other girls to attend to.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021

His exact words were " There are alternative scenes with Jen and Lea that don't require the degradation or online posting.".
Turns out, there are no alternative scenes that don't require the degradation, the degradation has to happen, and if you don't do it, someone else has to.

There is the compliment path instead of the degradation

Reactions: Vleder

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021

Explore Jen's manly path and you might be surprised. For example, this latest chapter there is one scene with Jen where you can play more on the degrading kinky side, or on the praise kinky side. The dialogues are completely different.

Degrading:
ch6_jenbw_4l.png

Praise:
ch6_jenbw_14l.png

Throughout her whole manly path, there aren't any mandatory degradation scenes. You can always go for the praise route instead. In the gallery screen, you can check the option to unlock all scenes and compare them by yourself.

She will always be submissive though. If you consider that degrading by itself, I guess we have different definitions of what degradation play is.

You can also end up in a path with Emma where you don't have to be dominant (hatefucking) or submissive with her. Granted, there aren't be any sex scenes there yet, but there is that option. And you can "jump" to that path on chapter 6, regardless of what scenes you picked previously.

I know that this game is not very vanilla friendly, but when I say that "There are alternative scenes in the manly path with Jen that don't require degradation" it's true.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes