dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Emma has 2 paths, femdom and misogyny. The latter is basically all about "educating" her. Sounds like it's exactly what you're looking for.
I quoted it to reference the fact that she thinks she's "educating" poor corporate workers on how to be better men™. If she actually becomes "misogynistic", that would be a hilarious 180, assuming you're not confusing submissiveness or non-mainstream views with misogyny.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It might not necessarily be representing the political views of the dev but rather representative of certain misandric elements in our culture, which the characters are embodying.
I used to think that was the case until I played the most recent update.

And yet when games depict so called misogynistic elements, they usually make it loud and clear how evil sexist man is stupid and no one likes him. If all the characters just go along with whatever the misandrists are saying, and what they're saying reflects common real world beliefs, then it just reinforces those misconceptions. The only people who can see how stupid they are, are people who already disagree with them. And then it just feels shitty playing a game where all the characters are delusional.

Or are you saying that the MC finally grows a pair further in the game and "educates" Emma?

If that's the case I apologize to the dev.
When I consume a piece of art, media, entertainment, whatever, I make a (mostly subconscious) mental checklist of how many themes would align well with certain poltical factions. Hopefully, it's a wash and no trends are seen-it neednt be 50-50. But when I find 90% of the themes, platitudes, or cultural/political mores to fit into column A and not column B, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

So applied to the specific topic of 'misogyny elements', it matters less what the misogynist or misandristic characters are saying at face value, and more how well their expressions align with how a real world partisan would imagine that group. Are they written as "True Believers" of that theme, or are they written like charicatures imagined by someone opposed to that theme?

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
I used to think that was the case until I played the most recent update.

When I consume a piece of art, media, entertainment, whatever, I make a (mostly subconscious) mental checklist of how many themes would align well with certain poltical factions. Hopefully, it's a wash and no trends are seen-it neednt be 50-50. But when I find 90% of the themes, platitudes, or cultural/political mores to fit into column A and not column B, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

So applied to the specific topic of 'misogyny elements', it matters less what the misogynist or misandristic characters are saying at face value, and more how well their expressions align with how a real world partisan would imagine that group. Are they written as "True Believers" of that theme, or are they written like charicatures imagined by someone opposed to that theme?
Exactly. Emma's points are exactly the same as real world feminists. It's not like she's some blue haired, fat woman screaming "death to all men!". And the MC always acknowledges whatever she says, instead of pointing out how she's wrong. Which doesn't mesh with him as a man or him specifically having a history of arguing with Emma. The most obvious explanation is that the dev thinks this is how the world actually works.

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
Emma has 2 paths, femdom and misogyny. The latter is basically all about "educating" her. Sounds like it's exactly what you're looking for.
The problem with that advice is that there has been no character growth on the second path where Emma gets to play out her fantasies of being with a confident and masculine man. In fact, I could argue that she is becoming even more extreme in her attitudes and her general hatred of men, instead of moderating her opinions as she learns more about both the world and herself, after having so many new experiences. And it's frustrating, because she was set up very well with lots of potential to grow and change in unexpected ways, but so far nothing has been done with that outside of exploring her sexual kinks, which – on their own – are nowhere near a substitute for a character's entire personality.

mackahaye

Jun 6, 2023
I really enjoy this game and would like to find something similar (i.e. gentle femdom, bdsm, etc.) but no harem style games. Any suggestions?

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
I really enjoy this game and would like to find something similar (i.e. gentle femdom, bdsm, etc.) but no harem style games. Any suggestions?
You might have more luck asking that here, if you haven't find that thread yet. There's a list of games in the first post with all kinds of femdom, and people there can help you narrow the list down for your taste. Good luck!

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I don't mind Jen having sex with other dudes
I actually really like it
But It's me who will be cuddling with her in bed & telling her how beautiful she is after
So I am the real winner not some other dude.
This comment infuriates me. I want to slap you around and call you a weak, worthless, submissive cuck loser, but I'm afraid you'd enjoy it.

(/s :ROFLMAO: )

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes