Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This comment infuriates me. I want to slap you around and call you a weak, worthless, submissive cuck loser, but I'm afraid you'd enjoy it.

(/s :ROFLMAO: )
There's actual scientific research (some University did it, can't recall which one, just saw article in news magazine few years ago), which came to conclusion that those folks are actually stronger than folks who are not into those kind of stuff. Short story, scientist said, disaster happened, girlfriend or wife taken by other man, and yet, here they are still standing. On the other hand, weak people in those situations are suffering from all kinds of negative emotions, bursting into tears, rage etc, while those weakest might do even more drastic measures like suicide or murder, or both combined.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There's actual scientific research (some University did it, can't recall which one, just saw article in news magazine few years ago), which came to conclusion that those folks are actually stronger than folks who are not into those kind of stuff. Short story, scientist said, disaster happened, girlfriend or wife taken by other man, and yet, here they are still standing. On the other hand, weak people in those situations are suffering from all kinds of negative emotions, bursting into tears, rage etc, while those weakest might do even more drastic measures like suicide or murder, or both combined.
haha you dont need rigorous science to tell loudmouths like that are little people in the real world and posture as MegaAlphaBigMen on the keyboard. I've known some real poonhounds in my day, and none of them talked like that.

On the other hand, I can picture a grostesque weeb roleplaying as a big shot online.

LordCharmz

Jan 2, 2018
There's a difference between someone who comforts and supports a victim that has gone through a traumatic experience then someone who supports a willingly participant through said experience.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Either way guys
Sure, other dudes can have sex with her but
I'll be the one holding her hand when we go out
I'll be the one cuddling with her on the couch while watching a movie
I'll be the one seeing her beautiful face every morning when we wake up

So, ask yourselves who the real winner is.
Some dude who has casual sex with her
Or the guy who gets to see her when she is at her most beautiful.

Also, by me I mean my MC of course.
Although I do like to immerse as much as possible when playing these games.

P.S. Emma is also cool just not as awesome as Jen

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Either way guys
Sure, other dudes can have sex with her but
I'll be the one holding her hand when we go out
I'll be the one cuddling with her on the couch while watching a movie
I'll be the one seeing her beautiful face every morning when we wake up

So, ask yourselves who the real winner is.
Some dude who has casual sex with her
Or the guy who gets to see her when she is at her most beautiful.

Also, by me I mean my MC of course.
Although I do like to immerse as much as possible when playing these games.

P.S. Emma is also cool just not as awesome as Jen
The guy actually having sex IMO :ROFLMAO:

But I respect every other opinion people have in this subject.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Also, I know one thing for sure Kim & I definitely wouldn't work out.
I get the feeling She wouldn't want to do all the stereotypical romantic couple things I like to do lol

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Of course that's an issue. As are all the other things the game failed to provide. Every update there are these kind of requests/criticisms:

Why don't Emma and Jen have more vanilla kinks?
Why doesn't Deb have more scenes with a dominant MC? Why is she so stuck up into femdom?
Why can Jen be more into femdom?
Why is the MC not more dominant and take what it wants from any girl? What a doormat.
Why is the MC such a bad sub? He doesn't understand anything about femdom.
Why is the MC so creepy and pushover? I didn't like how the start of the relationship with Lea was handled.
Why do I have to keep being friends with Emma? I don't want to see her in the game anymore after chapter 1.
Why do I need to keep seeing Kim. She's a bitch and I don't like her.
Why is so much time spent on Lea? She's boring and not into femdom.
Why does Bri and Olivia have so little content? They are the best characters.
Why does the MC need to be a sub when sharing Jen? I like sharing, not being submissive.
Why are Bri scenes so vanilla? I like femdom/mendom, not that boring thing.
Why are this game's scenes so boring with no animations? I want animations.
Why is this another boring game with foursomes and bromance and shit? I what MFFFFF thressomes and foursomes and harem (alright, this one is from fapnation, it doesn't count xD).

All of these changes are totally reasonable, could be made to work, and wouldn't make the game any worse. Might even make some of it better/more plausible, etc.

It's just that, to do them, either would take more developing time, or I would have had to cut some of the content I did (and then people would have asked why that isn't in the game instead). I have limited time/resources... Believe me, no one gets more frustrated with the gap between what the game is. and what the game could be, than me. For every single thing that is chosen to be in the game, some compromise had to be made. And it saddens me that I can't make it.

So. At the start of the game, when the kink menu is shown for the first time, there are some promise the game makes to the players: All these kinks will be present one way or another. You'll only see them if you pick the relevant skills.

My main focus is to keep true to this promise. This is how I decide what compromises to make. But there are a million ways I could go about doing that. How do I chose just one of them?

Well, let's say there is a Venn diagram which has on one side: my vision of the game and all the possible ways of how the characters can go from point A to point B;
And on the other side of the diagram, we have: what the many possible players want to see in the game.

Throughout these 2 years of development I tried to get the common ground from this diagram. Reading comments, making polls on patreon, gathering feedback, etc.

Emma has always been consistently on the top 2 of favorite LIs of my patrons, regardless if they are in the sensitive or manly path. In this chapter poll, only 1% of 140 patron votes rejected any of her paths. So, I think I did a good job with the compromises I did with her, and got into the sweet spot of that venn diagram. Outside of patreon, this game still has a reasonable rating here, with 4.7 out of 100 and 114 reviews. Not too shabby. It seems to be doing something well for the audience it's aimed to.

But that doesn't mean that all possible players would be happy with the game. Of course it's impossible to please everyone. And that also doesn't mean everything was well done, is plausible, etc. Everyone has some fair complain about how some thing was handled. I've been taking all the feedback I can, but I'm only human: there will always be mistakes, poor decisions, things that failed the mark, etc.

WARNING: Little rant ahead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
/rant over

This isn't to say to say you are wrong or make bad suggestions. Of course not. If you had come earlier in development, your voice would also have been part of the venn diagram. And, who knows, maybe things would have been slightly different. With hindsight, I do think it would have been better to have more vanilla friendly content. And when I decide to add that to option to Emma, the answer is "don't you think that's a problem that happens this late in the game and there are no vanilla sex scenes until now?" Well, what was the alternative, through everything in the bin and start from scratch?

Developing a game is just a huge compromise all the way down. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

BTW, I'm answering to you, but this is not an answer to just you. As stated at the start of the post, there's lots of these suggestions, you just need to go through the last pages after the latest release.

I've refrained from commenting about this lately, but why not give my perspective on this.
I love your rant. I‘m not even a developer, and I love it. It should be obvious that a game that tries to do it all will end up with an abandoned tag.

• Red Heart
Reactions: osanaiko

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I love your rant. I‘m not even a developer, and I love it. It should be obvious that a game that tries to do it all will end up with an abandoned tag.
I agree with you a game that tries to do everything will probably fail I have seen it happen a few times.

Edit - I'm not talking about this game obviously

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
hope more cuckold path with jen , since she's our gf yet we did't fuck her but other dude did
Same, but I'd prefer it with less of a lukewarm character- as I've said prior the Carl choice was a little sus given his backstory of trying to the submissive thing with his girlfriend. Jen and MC could just find some polite hung rando online. (itd be easier from a dev standpoint since the character can look like whatever you want/spare assets laying around :LOL:)

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, I really like the sharing/Cuckold Jen path I'm also looking forward to seeing what happens.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
hope more cuckold path with jen , since she's our gf yet we did't fuck her but other dude did
The way I played Jen, I didn't even know there was a sharing/cuckold option. I've tried multiple routes with a couple of the other girls, but I guess I just couldn't envision Jen any other way than totally submissive.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I agree with you a game that tries to do everything will probably fail I have seen it happen a few times.

Edit - I'm not talking about this game obviously
I was thinking specifically of Our Red String--a game I really like but that has been stuck in re-development hell for quite a while in order to deal with its extreme optionality. (I really like NIF too; just using ORS as an example, not plugging it here.)

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Same, but I'd prefer it with less of a lukewarm character- as I've said prior the Carl choice was a little sus given his backstory of trying to the submissive thing with his girlfriend. Jen and MC could just find some polite hung rando online. (itd be easier from a dev standpoint since the character can look like whatever you want/spare assets laying around :LOL:)
i agree , what's your prediction on how will the dev take the cuckold path with Jen , where do you see it going |?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
I was thinking specifically of Our Red String--a game I really like but that has been stuck in re-development hell for quite a while in order to deal with its extreme optionality. (I really like NIF too; just using ORS as an example, not plugging it here.)
what really fucked that game is having two MC , if the dev just went with single MC would have been easier

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee
4.60 star(s) 164 Votes