osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Do you know when the new release will be? And will there be a lot of femdom content for KIM? Damn... I'm so in love with this girl. I think femdom with mind control is a lot more interesting than just physical alone.
Mind control is one of those "magic" things that some games use to allow non-realistic interactions (i.e. the class president who hates you is hypnotized by a special phone app so you can start sexxxing her very sexily).

Nothing is Forever is very much not a "magic" game - with some artistic license, the events are supposed to be reasonably logical and realistic.

So I would not expect your wish to be fulfilled.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Mind control is one of those "magic" things that some games use to allow non-realistic interactions (i.e. the class president who hates you is hypnotized by a special phone app so you can start sexxxing her very sexily).

Nothing is Forever is very much not a "magic" game - with some artistic license, the events are supposed to be reasonably logical and realistic.

So I would not expect your wish to be fulfilled.
I think he means psychological, not mind control, lol.

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
Yeah, mind control might not be the correct terminology, my apology. Let me clarify. I love the femdom content in this game because it's not just merely about physical domination, but also psychological domination, step by step.

It's unlike other femdom games where the MC submits immediately. :D
Anyway, great content and I really love to see more of Kim's content. I love her way of domination compared to other characters, ha ha.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Thanks for answer friend! You're the best! :giggle:
I really appreciate the detailed answer, thank you very much again. :love:
also there is a sharing option with Leah in so far, as they talk about other men desiring her, through the exhibitionistic pictures the MC and her can post online. so for now it's all theoretical, but it's heavily implied that you could share Leah with other men in the future. how that turns out and how far they will go however, we have to wait and see.

dlombu

Mar 25, 2017
One thing I'm wondering about with the Kim route is how she's going to deal with MC's relationships with other women. I assume the natural thing would be she'd completely cut him off from the others. Would the dev be crazy enough to enforce that? And if she takes it completely into pure cuck territory where she doesn't allow him to fuck her or anyone else while she fucks around, would that still be a viable route? I mean, aside from tiresome arguments about NTR and cuck this and that, just in terms of content there won't be much happening except interactions with Kim and her telling him what she's been up to.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
One thing I'm wondering about with the Kim route is how she's going to deal with MC's relationships with other women. I assume the natural thing would be she'd completely cut him off from the others. Would the dev be crazy enough to enforce that? And if she takes it completely into pure cuck territory where she doesn't allow him to fuck her or anyone else while she fucks around, would that still be a viable route? I mean, aside from tiresome arguments about NTR and cuck this and that, just in terms of content there won't be much happening except interactions with Kim and her telling him what she's been up to.
Keep in mind that in this route, the MC is a willing participant. He wants to be owned by Kim that he gave her the means to destroy him. If he ever changes his mind, he'll have to deal with the consequences.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Just deserts IMO.

Those that are so inexplicably enthralled with this short ugly ill-tempered woman perhaps desire a game where she's the focus, and no one else.

Last edited:

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
Not gonna lie. My first impression with this game wasn't the best, but the more I've played the more it grew on me. Even thought I'm not a fan of some kinks presented in this game, I like the way they are portrayed.
I have two questions, hopefully someone can help me:
1. I've played chapter 6 with Universal RenPy Mod and I noticed there are some additional dialogues between MC and Deb about Jen. This happen, when you are in relationship with Jen and on "learning" path with Deb. What are requirements for that?
2. Vanilla/Romance paths. Are there any Vanilla/Romance paths worth playing at this point? I know you can be exclusive with Lea, have romantic relationship with Jen and "complicated" path with Emma. Are there any other? Are those worth playing "content-wise" (both NFSW/SFW)?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Not gonna lie. My first impression with this game wasn't the best, but the more I've played the more it grew on me. Even thought I'm not a fan of some kinks presented in this game, I like the way they are portrayed.
I have two questions, hopefully someone can help me:
1. I've played chapter 6 with Universal RenPy Mod and I noticed there are some additional dialogues between MC and Deb about Jen. This happen, when you are in relationship with Jen and on "learning" path with Deb. What are requirements for that?
2. Vanilla/Romance paths. Are there any Vanilla/Romance paths worth playing at this point? I know you can be exclusive with Lea, have romantic relationship with Jen and "complicated" path with Emma. Are there any other? Are those worth playing "content-wise" (both NFSW/SFW)?
I WISH jen had a romance path instead of getting bogged down in the silly muh dom muh sub performance.

Ummm I thought Bri had one? And the game desperately needs one for the best friend.

Lea feels the most pure romance out of all of them.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes