Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Thank you, that seems like a major bug that went unnoticed until now somehow. I'll check and fix what went wrong there, plus the rest of the mistakes you've found. Thank you so much!
You're welcome!

Another one: During the talk with Jen during the vacation, about how to make their sub/sub thing work, she says "But which ones of you do you like? ... ".

Edit:
A bit after the above scene, at the bar, MC says to Jen: "What do you thing about us trying ...." -> think
After finding who shared the video, and Jen returns, they're on the bed talking about the sub/sub dynamic. MC says "Did you consider that you could have gone out and found some guy for one night stand ..." -> missing 'a' for one-night stand (and in principle the hyphen as well.)

Another edit:
Dominant playthrough with Jen, in the room in the morning during the vacation, humiliation variant: "oh god... you really now how to beg like a good slut." -> "know how"

This will probably be my last edit... This scene should give me the last achievement.

Nevermind, here's one more:
After Jen misbehaves, MC asks her to write cute lines on her body. During the sex scene, one line gets spoken by "Although Otto", instead of the MC: "i've never seen you so eager... You weren't kidding with ..."

Last edited:
Reactions: osanaiko

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
October 31 dev said -
Chapter 7 won't be ready on November
I was hoping that I could have chapter 7 ready next month, perhaps even to release it at the same time as the Steam launch, but that clearly won't happen. I'm now pointing for a December release. I'm sorry for the delay.”
How is chapter 7 progressing? Is a release in December planned or is it expected later?
Dev again
”chapter 7 isn't ready for release. I think it's fair and it makes me sleep less stressed at night!
Besides that, nothing changes. I'll be working the same time as usual and will do my best to have the update ready for December.”
Gicoo
Let dev have some sleep at night, will ya!

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Do not hold your breath is what I am saying ... with dev working as we type,
nobody should and hopefully is not holding a head to dev head.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: osanaiko

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
This is one of the best novel game I've played so far. The story is quite well structured and connected.
For the next release, will there be a lot of content related to Kim? I'm interested in her femdom content, especially the script about mind control and transforming the MC.

I understand that she's just a side character, but if you can make her play a huge part in the story, maybe something related to dominatrix, that will be awesome.

b000tslut

Mar 4, 2020
This is one of the best novel game I've played so far. The story is quite well structured and connected.
For the next release, will there be a lot of content related to Kim? I'm interested in her femdom content, especially the script about mind control and transforming the MC.

I understand that she's just a side character, but if you can make her play a huge part in the story, maybe something related to dominatrix, that will be awesome.
definitely. One of the best characters in the game so far.

eki6859

Jun 18, 2022
Ran into a small bug on the Steam version:
During chapter 5, when Deb asks to get fucked. If the MC agrees to it for the first time ever, Deb will still say "you liked fucking me the other time, didn't you?"
How you get the choice with her at her home in chap5 ? (without the bull cuck **** but manly stats) it never happened to me and always be friendly/flirty with her

Last edited:

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
How you get the choice with her at her home in chap5 ? (without the bull cuck **** but manly stats) it never happened to me and always be friendly/flirty with her
I've checked the code, not trusting my memory... It looks like the event is locked behind:
- being the bull (Chapter 2)
- saying "Being sexually submissive or cucking another man just isn't my thing (m)" (After a talk with Bri & Deb in chapter 3)
- Being submissive, and in chapter 3, have the talk with Deb about orgasm denial. (Chapter 3, at the gym)

Python:
if true("ch2_deb_bull") or true("ch3_after_library_refusedpath_isntmything") or on_path("deb_learn_path"):

eki6859

Jun 18, 2022
I've checked the code, not trusting my memory... It looks like the event is locked behind:
- being the bull (Chapter 2)
- saying "Being sexually submissive or cucking another man just isn't my thing (m)" (After a talk with Bri & Deb in chapter 3)
- Being submissive, and in chapter 3, have the talk with Deb about orgasm denial. (Chapter 3, at the gym)

Python:
if true("ch2_deb_bull") or true("ch3_after_library_refusedpath_isntmything") or on_path("deb_learn_path"):
Thanks I will try the second thing on my main playthrough.

Reactions: Quetzzz

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Even recently, someone that's clearly not the Dev, has put on Steam A.O.A Academy, a game that is abandoned for a year or two or whatever... and, even if most reviews are calling the scammer out, they still seem to have sold enough copies to make a a couple thousand dollars... it is what it is.
A couple thousand dollars? you sure?

RECENT REVIEWS:
Mixed (10)

ALL REVIEWS:
Mostly Negative (11)

Price $14.99 (+tax)

With all the buyers combined (reviewer wise) it's more like, $315+ bucks (+ a couple extra for tax = $316-$319ish?)

Seems like dumb asses will keep buying scams (or could be working with the scammer and or are kids) and yeah, Steam won't do shit. I think the Dev has the power to delist it. I reported (and many others have as well) another abandoned game that just sits there to collect money and Steam lets it.

But for "Unscripted" I think the actual Dev delisted it. Which, I congratulate him for doing (finally) after a bunch of people spoke out about it being abandoned, and after they stopped selling copies for it.

It's just hard trusting any AVN dev nowadays or more like, any Dev.

And it shouldn't be "it is what it is" this shit shouldn't be happening or letting these scammers/liars get away with shit.

Last edited:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
If anyone is looking to understand the scammers, they would watch the MIlli Vanilli scam documentaty.
And it shouldn't be "it is what it is" this shit shouldn't be happening or letting these scammers/liars get away with shit.
The BIGGEST SCAM in Music History!
Where they paint themselves as victims of the producers who straight up told them ”you will not sing for this album”
They signed the dotted line, one of them kept sleeping with the manager,
while the producer/composer/DJ kept bringing in other people,
multiple other people and recording their voices instead of any of the two dancers.

How they went on with this knowingly, NEVER GOING TO ANY CANTO LESSONS,
NEVER DOING THE VOCAL WORK AND ALWAYS PLAYING THE LIPSINK IN ALL THEIR CONCERTS,
but then let people now paint them as idiot victims in the grand scheme of things,
that is beyond me.

Now you can understand why such a mindset - victim of circumstance erases any moral wrong,
in the minds of those who hustle or con to get money.

Heck, Hollywood is full of movies cellebrating con artists, elaborate heists,
all wrapping them all in 2 fast too furious justification of what a good man Dom is.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
ALL REVIEWS:
Mostly Negative (11)

Price $14.99 (+tax)

With all the buyers combined (reviewer wise) it's more like, $315+ bucks (+ a couple extra for tax = $316-$319ish?)
I don't disagree with your overall point and I hate scammers too. But there's likely a big ratio between number of people who buy vs number who submit reviews. I've got 80+ games in my steam library and I've only reviewed 2.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
This is so true. Most devs around here even suggest gamers go elsewhere before posting any small number of stars reviews.
I don't disagree with your overall point and I hate scammers too. But there's likely a big ratio between number of people who buy vs number who submit reviews. I've got 80+ games in my steam library and I've only reviewed 2.
Now we can all see and appreciate the power of comments and truth, only when we are on the opposite side of the divide.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes