dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
dontcarewhateverno I think you just gotta play it. Don't stress about the choices, it's simple enough to go back and replay to get where you need (using the easy mode or even all points modes).

Spoiler tags for the rest of my reply as think it's nice to allow newcomers to the game to find stuff out by playing, not ready other people's forum posts (hint: please use spoilers more everybody):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. I definitely appreciate the guidance in the spoilers.

As far as "just playing it" or stressing about choices though, I'm partly here or in any such game for the (admittedly edge-case) kinks & don't want to sink my time into a route or game that's not my thing. Trying to figure out if the game or a route in the game have what I'm looking for before playing through or moving on to something else. I'm sure that's the case for others with less common interests too, whereas common harem, dom & sub are all relatively easy to find. Only so much time in the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks. I definitely appreciate the guidance in the spoilers.

As far as "just playing it" or stressing about choices though, I'm partly here or in any such game for the (admittedly edge-case) kinks & don't want to sink my time into a route or game that's not my thing. Trying to figure out if the game or a route in the game have what I'm looking for before playing through or moving on to something else. I'm sure that's the case for others with less common interests you won't find in every game too. Only so much time in the day.
All good my man, we're here for fun. No issues with anyone enjoying stuff the way they want. The thing that annoys me (this is not pointed at you by any means!) are the entitled whiny-pants types who shout about "this game didn't cater to my exact interest" in the thread.

Now, regards your reasons for asking the original questions: I think there have been a few "how to get scene x/y" posts sometime in the past 10-20 pages of this thread, so maybe if you find that you can get straight to the scenes that interest you. Personally, I don't actually play the game linearly very often any more, I run through the scenes out of order using console commands as part of editing/testing, so I can't help you with the "how to get to path X" questions.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
All good my man, we're here for fun. No issues with anyone enjoying stuff the way they want. The thing that annoys me (this is not pointed at you by any means!) are the entitled whiny-pants types who shout about "this game didn't cater to my exact interest" in the thread.

Now, regards your reasons for asking the original questions: I think there have been a few "how to get scene x/y" posts sometime in the past 10-20 pages of this thread, so maybe if you find that you can get straight to the scenes that interest you. Personally, I don't actually play the game linearly very often any more, I run through the scenes out of order using console commands as part of editing/testing, so I can't help you with the "how to get to path X" questions.
Thanks. I had done some forum searches before posting, but the route that seemed most promising turned out not so much the case for me. So just posting specifically what I was looking for to see if anyone playing through had experienced that seemed like the most logical course.

Reactions: osanaiko

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
each update, being about 7-8+ months apart, will only give you a couple of hours that can be banged out in one sitting, and then you'll have to wait more. Maybe this game is complete in another 5 years or so at this pace, but again, that's how it is with indie devs and it's more a hobby.
The above is from a very positive review that was just added for NIF, and I wanted to clear up some factual misconceptions:

- The major releases have all been 5-6 months apart except the most recent one, which has been delayed because of the Steam release (which did not extend the story, but it did add achievements, more than a dozen animations to the 0.6 version game, and polished up a number of sharp corners.)

- It is my understanding from public and private info from MrSL that the story arc is intended to complete at the 1.0 release, i.e. 4 more releases including the real-soon-now upcoming v0.7 release. If the historic release pacing continues, that puts the ending in mid 2025, 1.5 years from now.

EDIT: I went back and looked at the details of the 0.6.3 (aka "Full Steam Ahead") release, and found that my notes above were wrong; There were additions to the story! Specifically, there were "romance" routes added for two characters who only had sub and dom routes before that point.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm finally caught back up after restarting the game when it came to steam.
So now my save is ready for the next chapter.

I'm so excited I can't wait to see my sweetheart Jen again.

• Love

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not gonna lie I usually don't go the manslut path anymore in AVN's. However with the skill tree system in this game it makes me want to go manslut mode for my first playthrough incase I mess up since from I gather lewd scenes are only available if you pick certain skills with certain girls.

Also right now can't decide who I like more Jen or Emma

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Not gonna lie I usually don't go the manslut path anymore in AVN's. However with the skill tree system in this game it makes me want to go manslut mode for my first playthrough incase I mess up since from I gather lewd scenes are only available if you pick certain skills with certain girls.

Also right now can't decide who I like more right now Jen or Emma
Of course you can play it however you want, manslut or otherwise. Buuuut...

Personally I think it's more fun to stick with a consistent personality when making MC's choices - unlike many other games, you actually get real consequences from your choices. It's a lot of fun to watch how it all turns out.

There are several quite different experiences available, depending if you are a "normie", a "sub, or even if you are brave enough to go the Kim routes... enough difference to the story that it makes sense to replay with different choices...

And you also have the chance to use the "Scenarios" function to follow the core sections of different character's paths along each available route (dom, sub, romance) which of course includes all sex scenes, without having to go through the rest of the story every time.

Finally, speaking to the "manslut" aspect... it may have all been "fun and games" up to chapter 6, and players could mess around with almost all the characters regardless of commitment or expectation of monogamy... but the reckoning is coming... by gawd, it do be coming! :cry:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Of course you can play it however you want, manslut or otherwise. Buuuut...

Personally I think it's more fun to stick with a consistent personality when making MC's choices - unlike many other games, you actually get real consequences from your choices. It's a lot of fun to watch how it all turns out.

There are several quite different experiences available, depending if you are a "normie", a "sub, or even if you are brave enough to go the Kim routes... enough difference to the story that it makes sense to replay with different choices...

And you also have the chance to use the "Scenarios" function to follow the core sections of different character's paths along each available route (dom, sub, romance) which of course includes all sex scenes, without having to go through the rest of the story every time.

Finally, speaking to the "manslut" aspect... it may have all been "fun and games" up to chapter 6, and players could mess around with almost all the characters regardless of commitment or expectation of monogamy... but the reckoning is coming... by gawd, it do be coming! :cry:
O I am mostly sticking to my type of trait the gentle one. I'm just not going for a single girl / path for once incase I do get locked out of lewd scenes with said LI cause there isn't a lewd scenes with them for that skill tree since im going in blind. Plus I kind of want to see the aftermath when shit blows up. But yeah I do plan to do single paths once I have a better understanding of what skill trees work best for which LI after my first playthrough.

• Red Heart

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022

Also right now can't decide who I like more Jen or Emma
Yes,.cough...
Lea is so innocent discovering her sexuality, my dark soul got Joe'ed and she became my 1# the scene you tell her she is not the only one (seeing others) hurt my soul.

download (17).jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: scrumbles

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
dontcarewhateverno I think you just gotta play it. Don't stress about the choices, it's simple enough to go back and replay to get where you need (using the easy mode or even all points modes).

Spoiler tags for the rest of my reply as think it's nice to allow newcomers to the game to find stuff out by playing, not ready other people's forum posts (hint: please use spoilers more everybody):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You missed one scene. When Deb invites MC to cuck her boyfriend.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Noooooo don't make me feel bad for the mild spoiler beautiful anon.
But Lea so sweet made my dark chocolate soul 70% only. (cacau)

Fixed it.
haha no worries spoilers don't bother I spoiled my self of the ending of Red Dead Redemption cause I was to impatient when I was young and alot of other things for the same reason and still do from time to time.

• Wow
Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
haha no worries spoilers don't bother I spoiled my self of the ending of Red Dead Redemption cause I was to impatient when I was young and alot of other things for the same reason and still do from time to time.
That is a sin man... You are a heretic!!!

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes