Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I love the song that plays during the Jen sharing scene. It's my favourite song in the game.
I dislike consensual sharing but Carl is such a good dude, is not the bull trope, a interesting twist for me.

Although busting his nuts into LI is a no no for me, in these scenarios condoms should be optional.

But well we can't have what we want.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I dislike consensual sharing but Carl is such a good dude, is not the bull trope, a interesting twist for me.

Although busting his nuts into LI is a no no for me, in these scenarios condoms should be optional.

But well we can't have what we want.
I actually really like that he finished inside. It made it even hotter for me.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think we'll all be happy with the next update.
All these girls are really awesome. Although Kim is way too mean for me.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Does anyone know how long after the new chapter is on Patreon will it come to steam?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Does anyone know how long after the new chapter is on Patreon will it come to steam?
The only person who can answer that is MrSilverLust. He only checks in to the thread every few days now, to keep from getting too distracted while trying to grind out the content.

Reactions: Joshy92

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
For this update, I'll do with Steam the same thing I do with Itch: I'll release first on Patreon and use all patrons as "beta testers". Once I think all bugs have been caught, I'll release on Steam and Itch. This usually takes 24h-48h. But, at least, there shouldn't be any bugs left.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
For this update, I'll do with Steam the same thing I do with Itch: I'll release first on Patreon and use all patrons as "beta testers". Once I think all bugs have been caught, I'll release on Steam and Itch. This usually takes 24h-48h. But, at least, there shouldn't be any bugs left.

I generally think it's a good idea to find a small group of trusted people to beta test for you before you release anywhere. They can help identify a lot of issues before it reaches the masses. It also helps prevent a leak before the game is ready.

As for the Itch folks... I'm not quite sure how Itch works, are they paying a one-time price like steam for the full game and future versions? Or are they paying a one-time price for a specific version?

Reactions: Don Sucio

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Thank you for answering my question I appreciate it.

And thank you for making such an awesome game.
That Jen sharing scene is one of the best sharing scenes I have ever seen.

Reactions: osanaiko

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
As for the Itch folks... I'm not quite sure how Itch works, are they paying a one-time price like steam for the full game and future versions? Or are they paying a one-time price for a specific version?
Depends, it seems. I have seen games there, where you buy one version and get the following versions for free, and games, where you buy one version and have to pay for the updates as well.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
I generally think it's a good idea to find a small group of trusted people to beta test for you before you release anywhere. They can help identify a lot of issues before it reaches the masses. It also helps prevent a leak before the game is ready.

I'm an itch folk, (but not one of those complaining). You buy the game and all updates, great deal for the customers if you ask me.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Itch gives devs tools that allows us to basically do it either way.

In my case, I do it the same way I have it on Steam: the game is in early access, you just pay once but get all future updates until the game is finished.

Notice that even on steam this is not necessarily always true for all games. Most bigger devs release their games in "seasons". You pay for season 1, and then have to pay for DLC season 2, etc. These seasons are generally big, though. Like several epsiodes/updates worth of content.

So, there are several ways one can do it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

I don't know the technical ins-and-outs of it, but Steam also has settings to allow players to opt-in to beta releases which might be an option. That way committed players willing to tolerate bugs could get the build early while keeping a "clean" release for new punters.

It's good to take those complaints seriously and seek to address them, but some of it may also be regular attrition from the game being further advanced.

In the early releases there wasn't as much need to worry about e.g. character consistency since we were meeting them all for the first time, but by now the players have set expectations for the characters' voices and patterns of behaviour and for the workings of the game world. And some of us may have built up our own head canons that are as much based on what we have read into the game as what you have chosen to put in it.

The further you get into the story, the harder it often becomes to match everyone's perception of what the game is or should be.

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
MrSilverLust
Hey, found a potential bug, if it hasn't been reported before:
When talking to Lea at the end of chapter 4, being on Jen's vanilla path does not trigger the option to lie.
(I checked the bug fix scripts, I think, and seems to be the same problem there.)

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes