Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
For me, she's such a bad person she's a complete turnoff. Deb is the exact opposite, she comes off as such a nice, sensitive person, that she's attractive, despite obvious incompatibility (both Dom) between her and my MC.
She is going to extreme lengths to gaslight and enjoy playing with naive participants. is perverse and fun.

A bitch that can't be redeemed, Mc can submit or ride along. (avoid if preferred)

images (27).jpeg

mtran.hs
Sweet corruption and my kind of three letters word.

Reactions: cloudfw

gfot

Jun 14, 2019
It’s just personal kink, mate.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I wasn't kink shaming anyone, just presenting a contrasting view to the one the two other posters shared. There's no right or wrong in these things, just personal preferences

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
So I just happened on this game (dl-ing now) it looks like they LI’s kinks are partially individual specific which is great (gives each a unique personality)

I have a few simple questions if someone would enlighten me.
- Is the progression tied to all the other Li’s (group progression)
or
- Can I focus ONE LI exclusively (and then circle back later to other Li‘s)
(my guess is that it probably is a middle ground)

- Based on the screenies on page 1 … It looks like one Li’s is a “pleaser” type
Which Li is this??
If handy plz post a pic/screen of her.

thanks !

Looking forward to checking this out.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Ok so now that I’ve “dipped in a toe” so to speak.

I’m pleasantly surprised by how my preconceptions of how this was going play were a bit off.

Now that I’ve had the chance to see author has laid out the details I can adjust my (preconceived) expectations accordingly.

I have been impressed by the work thus far. There are things that are spot on & ofc other things that are not quite my “cup of tea” … thats life. I give props to the STYLE, Organization, and level of detail. I can see a portion of the authors “vision”.
Imo it is quire ambitious & I wish you best of luck (y) pulling it all together.

I look forward to experiencing the journey!

*This is a significant compliment considering my hatred of anything with regards to psychology (&Social media) … and having wade through it is not “entertainment“ in any form. AND CHESS ! I enjoy it … but NOT like this in-depth blow by blow of it … but I was almost entertained by it … don’t feel bad about any of my comments regarding things … my entertainment is often found outside of ‘standard’ and based on the competence of things thus far the author demonstrates to us they have ‘non-standard’ interests as well.

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I'm just beavering away on the proofreading of the not yet completed script, doing as much as I can before release. So far MrSL has always released what is available when he has the chapter content complete, and the final proofread patch comes in after that. I don't have any info on an exact date beyond what MrSL has stated already "the initial release of chap 7 will be later this month". BTW the chapter is GOOOD.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I hope there is some cool stuff with Jen this chapter
I don't think we'll get any sex scenes.

But just talking to my sweetheart would be enought for me.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
It's kinda funny that Kim is the one having the least sexual content, but seems to have a lot of fans (including me). Ha ha.
My interpretation is because she is a unique LI very difficult to have(in AVN), so enjoyers of unapologetic boss bitch find her enticing.
She is the equivalent of a chad fuckboy if was a woman.
she manipulate and act only towards her enjoyment/benefits. Saying she love having a boyfriend bending backwards for her whims....is like that meme is not sufficient that I win, others should lose energy. (Asian to be even more accurate lol)

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes