MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
MrSilverLust
Hey, found a potential bug, if it hasn't been reported before:
When talking to Lea at the end of chapter 4, being on Jen's vanilla path does not trigger the option to lie.
(I checked the bug fix scripts, I think, and seems to be the same problem there.)
Thank you so much! Fixed it for the next release.

Any impregnation content planned?
No, nothing planned.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Ooooh! I just got the private message that I've been waiting for... :love:
Chapter 7 pre-release is in my sweaty hands and proofreading is about to begin!! :love:
Thought you all might be happy to hear that after completing the first proofreading pass, I handed back the script yesterday. There were several scenes within the script that had not been fully completed renderwise and a few minor scenes that had not been written, so with this I'm not suggesting the update is about to come out immediately... But it is inching closer!
I won't give away any spoilers as it is not my place to do so.... but Kim fans will be happy! :devilish:

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have a few reasons why this is one of my favourite games on here.

1 - There are so many different kinks and they are all handled really well.
2 - We get a lot of choices on how we want the mc to act.
3 - The writing is really good
4 - The girls are really beautiful (Especially Jen).

There are probably other reasons I have forgotten at the moment.
I'm really glad I found this awesome game.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Too bad. :( I liked Deb until that first sex scene. Best personality & character model initially imo, but neither dom or sub path did it for me. Tried both. Hers & Carl's story were an implausible mess to me too, tbh. There was some stretching going on and I'm not talking about her vagina. I assume there's no third option with her you can take up further down the line where she doesn't need the heavy mean-streak towards someone in bed? New to the game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: osanaiko and Cedrog

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Too bad. :( I liked Deb until that first sex scene. Best personality & character model initially imo, but neither dom or sub path did it for me. Tried both. Hers & Carl's story were an implausible mess to me too, tbh. There was some stretching going on and I'm not talking about her vagina. I assume there's no third option with her you can take up further down the line. New to the game.
There isn't. Her whole story is that she wasn't compatible with Carl, so the MC needs to be her sub for a chance to have a relationship with her.

Reactions: b000tslut

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Most girls have two branches so to speak, in her case It appears t be only sub or little bits as you pointed.

She is a cool LI but outside of sub/dom don't deliver. Well Joshy would love to lick her toes probably.

• Haha
Reactions: SteamedHamsInc.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
She is not interested in MC as a sub, that is the whole point. MC can be a lost puppy being abused by her and that is it.
She never asked for a whino as Carl proved to be during her fling with him - the guy was too emotionally scarred by her flower power to get it up at all, the while she gets so many guys hitting on her, that such a dynamic turned her into a sore insufferable looser at the relationship table. She does not deserve actual relationships for the absolutely disgusting way she behaves towards Carl at first, one actual man who put his mind to trying to be there for her, but it spilled into every other guy - MC is a pet for her, absolute tool when she uses him for disgusting pet play - she has no feelings whatsoever, just disdain. feeling sorry for your torturer is just your end of the week kink you try and forget, move on to something you actually like.
Too bad. :( I liked Deb until that first sex scene. Best personality & character model initially imo, but neither dom or sub path did it for me. Tried both. Hers & Carl's story were an implausible mess to me too, tbh. There was some stretching going on and I'm not talking about her vagina. I assume there's no third option with her you can take up further down the line where she doesn't need the heavy mean-streak towards someone in bed? New to the game.
dontcarewhateverno
Feels that her canon route is being Dom, so to unleash the potential of her story Mc need to be submissive. The potential to keep cucking Carl would been nice tho.

WarriorSteel
And players without sub kink avoid her route Atm...
Maybe the cucking with Carl doubled down. Idk?
You can get some sex scenes with her if you aren't a sub, but it will not lead to anything deeper.
Sure, my point is that is just as you pointed a rebound thing. Without a distinct route outside worshiping Deb.

And that makes me sad.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Slick Bean
Quite correct assessment of Deb! There is more than one reason why Lea, Jen and Olivia are the best girls in the game, with Kim also an "inverted" thumbs up, if only for her truthfulness about being bad. While tastes are different and good that they are, these girls are (for me) the best ones in game.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Turret
View attachment 3277792
Kim is unapologetic bad, and fun if your Mc is a pos.
Which is why I worded it "inverted thumbs up". Kim would not be for me, but I like her being truthful about how she is and as you say, fun to roleplay with. It is far more straightforward being with Kim than for instance Emma and Deb, which are infuriating. Kim is an unabashed a..., not nice but something you can work with, but Emma (and Deb) tops it insofar as she is constantly insulting the guy(s) she likes and want to be with.:FacePalm:

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
dontcarewhateverno
Feels that her canon route is being Dom, so to unleash the potential of her story Mc need to be submissive. The potential to keep cucking Carl would been nice tho.

WarriorSteel
And players without sub kink avoid her route Atm...
Maybe the cucking with Carl doubled down. Idk?
Thanks. A cucking/cheating route could be hot. Just not the dommy-mommy face-stool "you'll come when I tell you" crap. Not for me. I prefer a loving nymphomaniac slut who feels bad but just can't help herself, collecting dick like Pokemon due to her sex-drive & daddy issues. :BootyTime:

So I guess Deb's not for me. Nor Kim, based on first bitchy game impressions & some of the descriptions here. + East Asian look never really did it for me. (Just a personal preference. Don't hate. I know I'm a rarity. It just means more for you IRL).

Reactions: osanaiko

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
So, as it stands in current content, do you have to select Submissive to get Jen railed by other guys when admitting your feelings for each other, or is there still a way to get that content with her after selecting Dominant or Vanilla (maybe Vanilla-ish with a swinging offshoot, but without MC needing to grovel in order to get his dick hard)?

Or, as I suspect, there are no (and will never be any, based on the kink tree) sharing routes at all on anything but the sub paths for any NPCs in the game?

In a perfect world (for me), having the green voyeur and silver tongue traits could be used to (mentally) fulfill Jen's need for dominance as you use her submissive nature towards you to share/pimp her out. While at the same time, using honor traits like aftercare, etc, to make sure she's safe & getting a positive experience from it. Or, with an offshoot of Vanilla operating as a Switch role of sorts. I'm assuming Sub is the only way to go for that though.

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
dontcarewhateverno I think you just gotta play it. Don't stress about the choices, it's simple enough to go back and replay to get where you need (using the easy mode or even all points modes).

Spoiler tags for the rest of my reply as think it's nice to allow newcomers to the game to find stuff out by playing, not ready other people's forum posts (hint: please use spoilers more everybody):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes