Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Objectively, Kim is the worst LI in the game. She revels in other people's grief and suffering, and does everything possible to make the people around her feel bad.
I hope there will be an opportunity to reveal to their group her true colors.
Relationship with her? I'd rather stick my dick in used Tybalt's watermelon from BaDIK, than touch Kim.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Objectively, Kim is the worst LI in the game. She revels in other people's grief and suffering, and does everything possible to make the people around her feel bad.
I hope there will be an opportunity to reveal to their group her true colors.
Relationship with her? I'd rather stick my dick in used Tybalt's watermelon from BaDIK, than touch Kim.
She isn't conceptualized to be a "love" interest and future wife, her route is about either submitting to someone superior (not an equal) or having an affair with a partner in crime.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
She isn't conceptualized to be a "love" interest and future wife, her route is about either submitting to someone superior (not an equal) or having an affair with a partner in crime.
Yeah but she's also well situatated to be an antagonist who gets 'beaten' in some way, either humilated within the group or has a falling out. That's what's missing in that group of choices IMO - either 1) a submit to her route, 2) a partner in crime, 3) a reveal the snake she is.

Last edited:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Yeah but she's also well situationed to be an antagonist who gets 'beaten' in some way, either humilated within the group or has a falling out. That's what's missing in that group of choices IMO - either 1) a submit to her route, 2) a partner in crime, 3) a reveal the snake she is.
I assume 3 happens if you antagonize her and she threatens to reveal your past to your friends. I imagine it backfires and the rest of the group shuns her at the end of the game.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I know, "Love Interest" is by game mechanics meaning, like we call any girl in VNs that we can interact sexually.
Maybe for Joshy she's a "love interest" in a more traditional way.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
no doubt she is... actually there are a few LIs in this that I don't care much about. I'm just mostly here for Lea and Jen.
Lea is love.
Jen is love.
Olivia is ntbd.jpg.

Deb :sleep:
Emma :sleep:
Bri :sleep:

Kim :sick:

MC needs to be a pal and get Peter to give Kim the dumptruck and find him a better girl. Meanwhile Jamie will have his hands full with myself and Lea next episode.

Last edited:

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Now as bad as i am as MC i told Lea i like Emma and that there is something between us i also told her that i am not into the sharing she had a choice i did not hide or lie to her she had the choice leave or stay, Kim is like would lie from the start and probably threats would be thrown while she does the nutcracker, also fool around she can stop it at any time yes i do have commitment issues then again life is so much better when your constantly surrounded by beautiful girls or womans even tough you will pay the price in the end, by the way things are shaping in my story pretty sure i will end up with Olivia while losing Emma Lea and Deb.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I will only play Kim's path I think once there are real consequences added to the game for being on her path. it's hard to justify it since she is such a vile LI. Besides Emma is all my MC needs :)

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes