KiraGabr675

Feb 13, 2023
Nothing Is Forever [v0.7.0] [MrSilverLust] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [791 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [791 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update Only?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lollipoplady

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Is there a chance in hell the cake-loving waitress girl will get a scene in a later release?
Yes, since two kinks attributed to her could be initialized and she appears in the second half on the current chapter, indicating that she appears more frequently than just twice.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Spamwise

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Is there a chance in hell the cake-loving waitress girl will get a scene in a later release?
I agree with the other response you got. I played to the end of chp 6 and the MC, inspired by her, began chatting in a humiliating way to someone on some sex chat thing...so I think you will get your wish.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Spamwise

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
Does anyone know if the full chapter is set to release in March?
I think the dev mentioned that it would take 4-5 weeks from that half release...

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Does anyone know if the full chapter is set to release in March?
I think the dev mentioned that it would take 4-5 weeks from that half release...
No word from MrSL in this forum about the dates, and I have not yet received the Ch 7 Part 2 proof-reading cut.
I think that 4-5 weeks would be a bit optimistic to be honest. As always, patience is our only route, it will be done when it is done.

• Red Heart
Reactions: crotch69

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I am glad this worked, However it doesn't work with old saves.
Oh right my old saves worked fine not sure why yours didn't this port has a different save location to the one made by the dev
The saves for this port go in internal storage/documents/BE
So maybe you have the saves in the wrong location Other than that I'm not sure what else I can suggest

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I haven't played through every permutation, but do main plot points change ever? Certain splits, or career changes, for example. They feel like they are hard-coded, but I've only done two main playthroughs, Honourable/Dom (no Jen), and a chameleon sex-addict type.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes