Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Cheats & Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.3.1]

Note: Gallery is locked or scenes you have played are unlocked as it would be . To unlock unseen scenes use the button Unlock Gallery in Cheats menu.

As always If you like my work considering supporting me on my or join my .

DOWNLOAD: MEGA
Please update yoour mod for v.0.3.2!! :)

rukoblud

Aug 16, 2019
Cheats & Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.3.1]

Note: Gallery is locked or scenes you have played are unlocked as it would be . To unlock unseen scenes use the button Unlock Gallery in Cheats menu.

As always If you like my work considering supporting me on my or join my .

DOWNLOAD: MEGA
thanks! btw how to apply mod to Mac version? help pls anyone.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Please update yoour mod for v.0.3.2!! :)
It doesn't need an update, it should work perfectly fine with the new update. Only time i need to update it is when new scenes are added in gallery.

Reactions: Balu83

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
thanks! btw how to apply mod to Mac version? help pls anyone.
Not sure (don't have a mac) but could give this a try:
Unzip the mod -> Right-click your "Nothingisforever" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Hey how much content is there in current version? (and i mean all content, not just lewd, im all for the story, lewd stuff is just the cherry on top)

I was looking for a game to start and this looks nice but dont want to start something thats still early in development.

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Hey how much content is there in current version? (and i mean all content, not just lewd, im all for the story, lewd stuff is just the cherry on top)

I was looking for a game to start and this looks nice but dont want to start something thats still early in development.
It has some good lewd scenes, but generally quite story heavy. With a pretty captivating story to boot. So quite some playability and content even if not too many updates out yet.

Reactions: code991

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has a couple of babes to be happily pining the washingotn monument for in this game.
One hottie form his past, one hottie in this bringht future,
with a kinky assortment of babes to keep his juices flowing
in between.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017

It's definitely well past the "early development" phase. I'd say there are 3+ hours of gameplay already if you are reading all the dialogue.

As an editor, I've got access to the unencrypted build files, and I just checked: The dialogue script files alone contain more than 115K words inside quoted strings ( a rough approximation for visible dialogue) - consider that a typical mid-length novel is about 80K words.

If you're interested in an adult game with actual dialogue written for grown-ups, where the characters aren't caricatures, and the only "mini-games" are watching semi-expert analysis of chess matches, then there is literally no better choice than Nothing is Forever.

Checkmate.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
It's definitely well past the "early development" phase. I'd say there are 3+ hours of gameplay already if you are reading all the dialogue.

As an editor, I've got access to the unencrypted build files, and I just checked: The dialogue script files alone contain more than 115K words inside quoted strings ( a rough approximation for visible dialogue) - consider that a typical mid-length novel is about 80K words.

If you're interested in an adult game with actual dialogue written for grown-ups, where the characters aren't caricatures, and the only "mini-games" are watching semi-expert analysis of chess matches, then there is literally no better choice than Nothing is Forever.

Checkmate.
Thank you, ill definitely look into playing this soon :)

Reactions: osanaiko

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
Played the rest of chapter 3 yesterday and i stumbled across a small bug

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that i really liked the Jen/MC scene at the hotel near the end. Probably the best written part of the entire game so far. (at least from my perspective) Too bad though that you can't really go along with what she wants if you "roleplay" this game in any way, shape or form (unless you're playing that kind of guy of course)...
I mean the whole premise of the game is that the MC is a former sexologist who got into trouble with a client of his and switchted jobs because of it..Now he's a psychologist...
So yeah, i'm sure the game won't bring up any real ingame consequences for going her route, but it's still a big no, no imo..
The whole problem here is simply that this would be the second time that he makes that mistakes which inclines that he's absolutely not suitable for that kind of work...

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Played the rest of chapter 3 yesterday and i stumbled across a small bug [...]
I mean the whole premise of the game is that the MC is a former sexologist who got into trouble with a client of his and switchted jobs because of it..Now he's a psychologist...
Or you can just relax ang go with it... I don't think Mr.SilverLust will punish anyone for not resisting Jen's big doe eyes and she insists in terminating their "therapist-patient" relation to clear the waters and that's a kind of a big deal, although technically you're still correct.
And you can roleplay it that way!

By the way, regarding Lea's bug, I progressed on the game the way you described and it didn't happen to me. It was the previous version though.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Played the rest of chapter 3 yesterday and i stumbled across a small bug
Thanks for the heads up. I just tested it and it seems to work as intended, I can’t recreate the bug. Are you sure in the first time you also had the bodywriting skill? Are you using any mod or modifying your save file in any way? It’s a concerning bug if indeed I’m the one missing something here.

Other than that i really liked the Jen/MC scene at the hotel near the end. Probably the best written part of the entire game so far. (at least from my perspective) Too bad though that you can't really go along with what she wants if you "roleplay" this game in any way, shape or form (unless you're playing that kind of guy of course)...
I think part of the appeal of the scene/relationship comes from it being forbidden (for example, incest is popular for a reason, and it’s not because everyone wants to band their real mom). If you think it was the best written scene in the game, you might also agree with that. Or you just like her kink.

The whole problem here is simply that this would be the second time that he makes that mistakes which inclines that he's absolutely not suitable for that kind of work...
I'd argue that doing that just one time should be more than enough to disqualify him for the job.

• Love
Reactions: osanaiko and Vleder

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
Thanks for the heads up. I just tested it and it seems to work as intended, I can’t recreate the bug. Are you sure in the first time you also had the bodywriting skill? Are you using any mod or modifying your save file in any way? It’s a concerning bug if indeed I’m the one missing something here.
Yep, i just started the game once more to see if i did something wrong, but it’s the same thing again. I get the sweetness perk via the conversation then i "buy" the bodywriting right after, but i can’t click on the write cutie option...only works if i purchase it manually. Maybe i took an overall weird choice path leading up to this..i have no idea...I’m also on the "good boys don’t cum path if that has anything to do with anything...no clue

Last edited:

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Yep, i just started the game once more to see if i did something wrong, but it’s the same thing again. I get the sweetness perk via the conversation then i "buy" the bodywriting right after, but i can’t click on the write cutie option...only works if i purchase it manually. Maybe i took an overall weird choice path leading up to this..i have no idea...I’m also on the "good boys don’t cum path if that has anything to do with anything...no clue
Thanks for the answer. It shouldn't matter what paths you take. If it is not too much trouble, could you upload your save here? Preferentially one were you saved just before talking to her and gain the skill so I can recreate your problem and have a look around.

Inside the game folder, there should be a folder named “saves” where you can find them. They are labeled as “page_number”-“slot”-LT1.save (as in: 1-1-LT1.save for the first save on the page number 1). Thank you.

• Love

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Sure thing
Thank you. That save has, indeed, the bug you described.

I made a small change to the code and now everything also works on your save. I want to test it a bit further to make sure I didn’t screw anything elsewhere, but I think it’s fine now. The fix will come in the next update.

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
well. it's great game so far. characters, story, development, chess etc. for me it's just very sad that I can't have Jen because of my MC character and it's so sad because she have one of my favorite kinks and she's so... likeable and wonderful. I did extra save with her path.. just hope it will not kick me at my balls to hard eventually

• Hey there
4.60 star(s) 164 Votes