MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
I have to say I am on the praise route at the end. I am more of caring Dom in real life.
That's one thing that, in-game, is not well balanced. The so-called maledom paths, at least so far, focus much more on the cunning skills (Jen, even Kim in the future) and Misogyny/hatefuck (Emma), and basically nothing of the honorable skills. Yes, the MC can be a bit domimant with Lea, and play some very mild praise scene with Jen, but that's practically vanilla.

So, if previously you were referring to the 4th chapter praise scene with Jen (and not the humiliation one), I agree that was very normal/vanilla. I need to add more maledom content that also uses Honorable skills.

Also another question, playthrough related, it seems that Deb, the dominant one, was greyed out in the last scene and MyMC hadn't any sexscene with her in the last update. Is MyMC blocked out her path completely?
Deb, I thought something is planned that we are going to be a dominating couple with her together.
There will be more content with Deb for maledom players. But the option to "fall in love with her" at that point was blocked because it doesn't make much sense for a maledom MC to do that when he had virtually no scenes with Deb.

I don't understand.
Out of my head, and I am not into femdom:
Karlson Gambit
Dominant Witches updated recently
Tower of Trample
Estate Dominat okay it quasi dead but it is there
Second class with its spinoff (that's 2)
Neuvau
Measuring my cum (Dom Mom was very popular)
Treacherous desire
Domina
I think he meant that, if you find f95zone for the first time, sort the games by rating, and filter for the femdom tag, you'd think that you found the best games with femdom content. However, if you look at that selection, Frosty is saying that only 3 out of those 30 best games are actually appealing to femdom players. So they'd end up very disappointed playing those so called best femdom games.

That shows how unreliable the tag is (extrapolating, it would mean 9/10 femdom tagged games aren't appealing to femdom players), and why there is a need to ask for recommendations for good games amongst femdom fans. Which in turn makes it more likely that games that have a good representation of femdom themes, like Nothing is Forever or any other, get more easily recommended amongst that community.

Regarding the discussion about if there are more maledom or femdom games:

and a broader definition of femdom and maledom media is more useful as it can include all the slavery/harem/rape/non-con/dub-con material out there!
If we take this broader definition, it's hard to argue that there are more male power fantasy games involving harem and rape than femdom games. But, as a player, if you're looking for a more realistic and strict definition of maledom, you might run into the same problems that femdom players have with the femdom tag.

Last edited:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
If we take this broader definition, it's hard to argue that there are more male power fantasy games involving harem and rape than femdom games. But, as a player, if you're looking for a more realistic and strict definition of maledom, you might run into the same problems that femdom players have with the femdom tag.
Of course you can. But then again as a player who's into femdom you can also have a narrower definition, such as, for example, one that doesn't include sissification/feminization because that kink fetishizes female vulnerability and weakness and tends to force male submissives down a path of presenting as a woman, and often even one of forced-bi... (which is already gay male vanilla sex, so anything but femdom)

What I'm trying to say is that both femdom and maledom lovers will of course have particular fetishes they are not into or might have hard limits (when it comes to consent for example), but a game including non-con should not be grounds to disqualify it from being labelled as either femdom or maledom. Of course most maledom fans will have a stricter/narrower definition of what they enjoy, just like we do, but that doesn't make the maledom games they don't personally like (or the ones that cross limits they don't want to see crossed like noncon or dubcon) not maledom...

Anyway, I don't presume to know how many good or hardcore maledom games there are out there, as I never looked for them and if anything that tag means instant avoidance for me, :LOL: so maybe there are serious problems with the maledom tag also being used too liberally or even on mostly vanilla games as it can happen with the femdom tag - I wouldn't know as I don't try them, so I won't speak on matters I am not familiar with!

Ellodiron also made a great point that by god we need a separate lezdom tag, and in general a revamping of the tag system on f95 would be very useful.

Dec 27, 2020
Anyway, I agree with your original response to honeryx and most of what you wrote here - I just think that in fictional media consent and control being given up by (not taken from) the sub is less important than the actual dynamics of the sex scenes, and a broader definition of femdom and maledom media is more useful as it can include all the slavery/harem/rape/non-con/dub-con material out there!
You are absolutely right. And I have written if it isn't consensual it is Femdom/Maledom + Rape tag.

To make it short, and I have to admit maybe it is a lost in translation. I was responding on the words control and initiative. In my Opinion, these words aren't what Domination is. They are parts for sure.

Let me say it in german and then try to translate it.

Sexuelle Dominanz ist die Ausübung sexueller Herrschaft oder Macht gegenüber untergebenen. Der Dominante verspürt dabei höchste sexuelle Erregung und Geilheit.
-
Sexual dominance is the exercise of sexual dominance or power over subordinates. The dominant feels the highest level of sexual arousal and lust during that act.

In fiction, it is irrelevant if it is consesual or not I agree. But if this level of arousal isn't given, it can't be considered Maledom.
I used irl for examples.

LAKueiJin is right to a degree. We can take a broader approach. But in my Opinion, we have to look to the rules of the universe the fiction is playing.

LAKueiJin if we have a semi realistic fiction like Nothing is forever. I would immerse myself in that fiction with irl morals and standpoints. It would lose its charm if not.

But...

There are other games like:
Domina - Femdom
Lightning Warrior Raidy - Lezdom
Erotical Nights- Maledom

In these games, there are Sexbattles as gameplay. And as a rule, the winner rapes/dominates the loser.
Looking at those games, I absolutely agree with you.

At the end, we have to be aware that this definition doesn't get so broad that a
Male MC = Maledomination game.

Because, and then I want to close it as somebody who has that fetish. It is not true.

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKueiJin
Dec 27, 2020
So, if previously you were referring to the 4th chapter praise scene with Jen (and not the humiliation one), I agree that was very normal/vanilla. I need to add more maledom content that also uses Honorable skills.
Yes, I think that would be nice. Don't get me wrong, Jen's scene was nice.
Lea scenes are Erotic, I have no Problem admitting that. I am torn now. I believe my kinks will in the end served better with Jen, but from the Personality I like Lea more at the moment. But I wait patiently and see.

even Kim in the future
Kim gets a maledom route? Interesting.:D
I mean,*cough* I have clearly something to... elaborate with that women. And she deserves the skill in the center of cunning tree./f (But I guess it is the cheating skill, right?:D)
Just joking, you don't need to spoil it.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I don't understand.
Out of my head, and I am not into femdom:
Karlson Gambit
Dominant Witches updated recently
Tower of Trample
Estate Dominat okay it quasi dead but it is there
Second class with its spinoff (that's 2)
Neuvau
Measuring my cum (Dom Mom was very popular)
Treacherous desire
Domina

These are games just out of my head which are not only have significant arcs, they are Femdom centric.
And man, some of them contain really hard stuff.
I can't remember a maledom oriented game which gets in the same territory. Maybe one of these cheap japanease games I never played.
Maybe "Bible Black: La noche de Walpurgis". This was pretty hard. But under a level, I can still find it erotic.
So, from my perspective. It dose nott look that grim for you.

What you witness is the same for me. You have usually these Harem games where 30 girls are thrown at us or throw them self at us. There is, usually, one woman for each fetish. Which is pretty unsatisfying. I agree.
The Problem is. And now I came back to Nothing is forever. What dose Significant mean and as it turns out it is an individual thing.
Nothing is forever delivers good written characters. The Formula is in its core the same as in these harem games.
Not every girl is for everyone taste and that's okay and having choices makes it excellent.

The next Problem is the tags per se. They really need to be revisioned on this site. We need Lezdom as a tag.
What is the difference between rape, harassment and sleep sex. Nuances.
But it is wrong in my opinion to give a game a maledom tag just because there is a Male MC like honeryx sees it.
And it is wrong to give a game a femdom tag just because there is a Female Boss. These tags should in my opinion of course, represent sexual acts.
Meant top 30 games which f95 shows you when using best rating. Only Karlsson Gambit and Measuring my cum were in that list from the games you mentioned. Also "Measuring my cum" is tagged femdom, but it is all about the women around him being really into sucking and getting him off all the time. Pretty sure you wouldn't consider a game maledom where a guy goes down on all the women around him, even if he is a bit aggressive and demanding about it.

In short going through the list I would personally maybe classify 10% of the games listed as truly femdom. Maybe 20% when I include games where women are really desperate about giving blowjobs all the time until the guy passes out from exhaustion...

But yeah again I definitely can see that it could be similar the other way around. Also agree what else you said here. The missing Lezdom tag is especially annoying. Makes me wonder if there are many maledom guys, where it's actually a guy dominating another man sexually? Just curious. ;)

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2020
Meant top 30 games which f95 shows you when using best rating.
I understand that you mean it that way now. My fault, I over read Top 30.

Pretty sure you wouldn't consider a game maledom where a guy goes down on all the women around him, even if he is a bit aggressive and demanding about it.
Why not. I like the taste. And it depends on the context. And what kind of Dom you are.

Also "Measuring my cum" is tagged femdom, but it is all about the women around him being really into sucking and getting him off all the time.
It was only the Mother, wasn't it. And don't forget, you play the son, not the mother.

A little thought experiment. The Mother becomes the Father and the Son the Daughter. Exact the same scenes, exact the same atmosphere and exact the same dialogs. Nothing else change, we only swapped the gender.
I would consider this game 100% Maledom and why not? Just because the girl gets an orgasm. Who says that the sub has to suffer all the time. I like when the sub enjoys what we are doing.

The other question is would I enjoy playing a Femsub as MC. and the answer is no. The same way I don't enjoy playing a Malesub.
Maybe we need Malesub and Femsub as tags too. But this can become quite complicated, I guess.

But I think it would be nice to stop the off-topic talk now. But if you like to discuss this further. Gladly PM me, or we are going in that thread.
I don't think it disturbed MrSilverLust , but maybe others.

That said, I had fun discussing with you all.

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessNights

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I understand that you mean it that way now. My fault, I over read Top 30.

Why not. I like the taste. And it depends on the context. And what kind of Dom you are.

It was only the Mother, wasn't it. And don't forget, you play the son, not the mother.

A little thought experiment. The Mother becomes the Father and the Son the Daughter. Exact the same scenes, exact the same atmosphere and exact the same dialogs. Nothing else change, we only swapped the gender.
I would consider this game 100% Maledom and why not? Just because the girl gets an orgasm. Who says that the sub has to suffer all the time. I like when the sub enjoys what we are doing.

But I think it would be nice to stop the off-topic talk now. But if you like to discuss this further. Gladly PM me, or we are going in that thread.
Nah it's fine, even though I definitely would have some further arguments considering what you see as maledom. ;)

And to stay on topic: I am pretty pleased with the femdom route in "Nothing is Forever" and have no problem when maledom lovers voice some criticism. Opinions from that side seem to be on a wide spectrum though. Surely not easy for MrSilverLust to bring all this different angles together to please most maledom fans.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Since you guys aren't discussing anything anymore...

Who can tell which girl it is just looking at ?
Any boobs connoisseur among us?

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I think Lea's are bigger and more perky :unsure: I'm thinking maybe Jen though on my playthrough I've never seen her breasts, so I'm not sure.
I like to think I know my girls... Jen has smaller breasts and larger areolas, Emma has darker nipples. Deb's I think are bigger. Don't know about Olivia or Kim. And can't be Bri. Of course it can be a lighting or setting thing. Pretty convinced Lea has lighter nipples...

Reactions: Mister_M

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Was it not the chess player wearing a red dress for the special occasion?
Jen's (very nice) red dress had a deeper/lower cleavage cut.

Yes, she does a lot. But I think the "Red Dress" is a "Red Hearing". A bait. Something to distract us.;)
It's also similar to Jen's top when she visits the MC in his room, but not quite the same.
Totally agree it's a distraction.
The skin color doesn't match Kim's and bananabrown already pointed out the shape of her moles.
It also appears to be an exhibitionist scene!

4.60 star(s) 163 Votes