NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
To put in context the 3% (or 4% as it is now) for Kim: that's the percentage of players that chose her as the girl they're falling for. Given the relatively few interactions the MC has had with Kim so far, for most players choosing her for this would be too much of a leap. But in the poll asking who the favorite LIs are, Kim has about 13% of the vote, roughly as much as Olivia, Jen and Lea.

Dec 27, 2020
To put in context the 3% (or 4% as it is now) for Kim: that's the percentage of players that chose her as the girl they're falling for. Given the relatively few interactions the MC has had with Kim so far, for most players choosing her for this would be too much of a leap. But in the poll asking who the favorite LIs are, Kim has about 13% of the vote, roughly as much as Olivia, Jen and Lea.
"When you are an Adult, nobody cares anymore which Dinosaur is your favorite."

With other words, such polls are enjoyable with care.
Sometimes the votes are meant as wishes. Example: I vote for Kim yes we haven't seen anything from her yet, but I like Asian women and I wish for more.

That's why she is falling down when it comes to which one LI is the one and only.

I can't understand that Emma got so much votes. Her last spicy scene I can remember was in update two, I guess. But I think I am on a route where she is pretty much not existent anymore, and I don't know why. I have not witnessed the poker game with her.
But I am I and nobody cares which Dinosaur is my favorite today.:)

You're not wrong, absolutely not. But that poll is fun and in this case an indicator for thing which maybe need to improve. Bri as an Example. In my Opinion, Kim. 3 and/or 4% indicates a bad balance.
But don't believe Kim is super-duper loved from everybody. The Dev from "How to save the Future" did make a poll every month which one is the favorite girl. This girl gets a Wallpaper. There are 10 Li. One of them Trans. This Trans character one every single vote. No other stands a chance. Until the dev said half a year later that this character deserves a pause. This Character has 2 minutes screen time.
Take the polls as fun, but don't emphasize too much in them.

Alosaurus Jimmadseni anybody?

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
"When you are an Adult, nobody cares anymore which Dinosaur is your favorite."

With other words, such polls are enjoyable with care.
Sometimes the votes are meant as wishes. Example: I vote for Kim yes we haven't seen anything from her yet, but I like Asian women and I wish for more.

That's why she is falling down when it comes to which one LI is the one and only.

I can't understand that Emma got so much votes. Her last spicy scene I can remember was in update two, I guess. But I think I am on a route where she is pretty much not existent anymore, and I don't know why. I have not witnessed the poker game with her.
But I am I and nobody cares which Dinosaur is my favorite today.:)

You're not wrong, absolutely not. But that poll is fun and in this case an indicator for thing which maybe need to improve. Bri as an Example. In my Opinion, Kim. 3 and/or 4% indicates a bad balance.
But don't believe Kim is super-duper loved from everybody. The Dev from "How to save the Future" did make a poll every month which one is the favorite girl. This girl gets a Wallpaper. There are 10 Li. One of them Trans. This Trans character one every single vote. No other stands a chance. Until the dev said half a year later that this character deserves a pause. This Character has 2 minutes screen time.
Take the polls as fun, but don't emphasize too much in them.

Alosaurus Jimmadseni anybody?
OK, first of all, the only valid answer is the T-Rex:

I see your point about the polls, I think the same thing you described with the wallpaper happened with Rachel in University of Problems, but then with extra scenes. I do expect that if Kim has any sexual scenes in the next chapter, her numbers will go up. I actually liked her being so unapologetically evil and selfish, and think it's fun seeing her walk all over the MC.

About Emma: I'm pretty sure her high numbers are in a large part due to her scene(s) in chapter 4; the humiliation scene was all kinds of HOT!

Apr 28, 2020
About Emma: I'm pretty sure her high numbers are in a large part due to her scene(s) in chapter 4; the humiliation scene was all kinds of HOT!
Yes, but not only that, of course I saw people dissatisfied with Emma and her relationship with the MC, but I personally like their dynamics, it’s like a sexual storm arises between them, which grows and leads to such a hot scene.

Dec 27, 2020
I haven't seen the poker game.
I can't remember anymore, maybe I exclude her. I think I have to replay it and look where I have taken the wrong path. I have to see if the Maledom decision is any good. Which could be another reason why I was the only one who was underwhelmed from her so far.:eek:

I actually liked her being so unapologetically evil and selfish, and think it's fun seeing her walk all over the MC.
And I thought when did my Godfather DVD insert himself in my drive. And why is Marlon Brando now an Asian chick.
Everything is possible nowadays.:)
I liked in this Update how unimpressed the MC was with her. That could lead to possibilities. I had at least the impression that it got to her.
I do expect that if Kim has any sexual scenes in the next chapter, her numbers will go up.
I would say it is a given, but it is irrelevant. Because everybody likes what he/her like. And if somebody likes Bri, for example, he should not care. It is not a competition.

The only thing I get out of the last summery and I work with statistics is that there is some kind of imbalance of the LIs.

OK, first of all, the only valid answer is the T-Rex:
First: That's a bit boring. But it is your decision, of course.
Second: I don't believe you. Because if the T-Rex is actually your favorite, you would have noticed on an instance that this is not a T-Rex in this clip. T-Rex has only 2 fingers. What you have shown is possibly a Giganotosaurus./f:p

Edit: I found the Poker scene. It was underwhelming for me. I completely forgot everything about it.
Now, I go into this corner and shame myself quietly.:oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NateGrey

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
I feel like with the amount of times the purple "crazy" side comes out you ought to have a fifth skill tree for it

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Wow! This game needs update... Pretty good so far... Just wanna ask, Any other game like this which has skill tree like this?

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Just finished the current version of this game and it's really good.
I wasn't sure how to rate it in the earlier chapters, but now it's an easy 5 stars for me.

The only thing I don't like is the system with unlocking skills.
This incentivizes you to pick the choice that gives you you the points you need, instead of the choice you agree with.
I think just unlocking them all via cheats and ignoring them is the best way to play and it would be nice to have an "Unlock all except Cuck & Sharing" button.

I was also shocked to see that only 3% of players picked Kim, the asian goddess, at the end :eek:
It seems like not many asian-girl-fetishizing incels are playing this game.
I found Kim really attractive, at least physically... I feel that Kim has been either under-developped on purpose or mis-used. Nobody (group) likes her, she is overtly manipulative, and there is not much motivation, except personal taste in the model, to really explore her route (if you were to choose one). I think think this is a mistake... I would have forced her to be the most attractive woman and have her less bitchy/unlikeable; standoffish sure, aloof and not very sociable ok, but currently Kim is portrayed as a 2D cheating bitch. I think her role/character perception would need to be modified so that she has obvious redeeming qualities, especially in her boyfriend's eyes (I forget his name, shame the side male characters are so easily forgettable and under-developped too) and obviously for the MC. Having said all that, and looking at the overall game which I find wonderful, I push myself to believe that the author has something special in development concerning Kim; I want to believe this a lot.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I agree with this comment, but I think that as a dom you have somewhat of a skewed perspective in that you gave a very accurate and good definition of real life BDSM/sexual domination, where it is all essentially a consensual role-play and the true party that is in control is indeed the submissive, as it is after all either a service performed by the dom/domme for money or a consensual activity adults voluntarily engage in. However, both femdom and maledom in fictional media can and do include scenarios where contol is taken without consent, not given by the sub as you stated here:

There are countless games and erotica stories out there in dystopian societies with sexualized slavery, or in various fantasy settings where, again, slavery or (mostly in the case of maledom this latter one) harems are commonplace etc. All of these games, which do include various forms of either rape, noncon or at least dubcon, have to be included under the umbrella of "femdom" or "maledom", and they wouldn't be if we operate solely on the principled moral position that consent has to be given by both parties and control given by the sub. When it comes to fictional media, I personally consider a story/game femdom only if:

1. The mistress is calling the shots/in control (I know this is not the case when I go to a pro-domme irl, but, for us subs, regardless of sex or orientation, the appeal of being "dominated" is at least the fantasy/illusion of losing control, and obviously in fictional media that fantasy can be explored as if it were real and to greater depths than in a 2 hours BDSM session...)

2. The mistress is not put in any degrading/humiliating/submissive position by the contents of the erotic acts themselves, even if she seems to enjoy them (eg she can very well call the shots but order her "sub" to spit on her, slap her or flog her, in which case we would obviously be dealing with maledom sexual acts in a female-lead relationship, or in other words with a sexually-submissive female that is in a position of power... Plenty of Japanese "femdom" games have females that enjoy taking the initiative and giving blowjobs/drinking cum and going "SUGOI!!!" at big penises, so, as I consider blowjobs maledom-leaning vanilla sex, just like cunnilingus is femdom-leaning vanilla sex, games that only have such scenes and vanilla intercourse do not qualify as femdom)

3. The mistress derives some form of pleasure from the erotic acts she engages in (this is more to retain the submissive fantasy - I still technically agree that a game is femdom, not vanilla or maledom, if most of the erotic scenes are, for example, footjobs given to a male MC by female characters on their own initiative, even if they don't seem to enjoy it much and the entire monologue is about what the MC or his penis feels like, treating the female characters more like props facilitating his sexual fantasy. That too happens in some Japanese games, so I usually discount them as femdom because they are very male pleasure centric. Again, if I'd have to classify them on a maledom-vanilla-femdom spectrum, probably I'd still call this sort of games "male-centric soft femdom", and they obviously have an audience in Japan as they otherwise wouldn't be made in the first place, but I've barely met any submissives or dominant women that liked them...)

Anyway, I agree with your original response to honeryx and most of what you wrote here - I just think that in fictional media consent and control being given up by (not taken from) the sub is less important than the actual dynamics of the sex scenes, and a broader definition of femdom and maledom media is more useful as it can include all the slavery/harem/rape/non-con/dub-con material out there!

Obviously consent is the most important condition irl, and it's perfectly fine if anyone only likes to see their fetishes portrayed in consensual acts/relations, but it's also important to recognize that in fictional media a lot of non-consensual acts of sexual dominance are portrayed and that practice is not immoral, because fictional characters do not have our rights and are an outlet for people to sometimes explore fantasies that would be impossible or extremely unpleasant in real life. Take care and have a great day!
Thats a lot of text but I find myself in almost full agreement. But your reservations duly noted can be applied to almost anything... people are taken in by a simplistic model [view] of most things in life, because apparently its easier to believe a simple reduction in the narrative rather than observe, experience and think for oneself. Its because it is our nature to automatically judge things in black and white, in yes or no, in one or the other. All or nothing not only ignores the majority of "gray" but provides a framework for self delusion; once you go down that path, thinking in binary and following what others tell you, it is difficult to function otherwise. In the eyes of many, Femdom is only about strong women bullying weak men [I purposefully reduce the gender spectrum to underline the argument], homosexuality is bad because that is what everyone I know repeats, and pineapple on pizza is just plain wrong. I actually find myself in agreement with the last example, but deep down I know that is simply because I don't like pineapple rather than not wanting to allow people the choice in deciding their toppings ;)

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I get your point. Would be cool to branch her path. If the MC refuses to do her bidding, somehing bad could happen to her which would bring her down to the ground, make her realize how shitty human being she is and MC can help her towards redemption. The other path for someone like me would be to just do what she tells me and keep her as a bitch till the end.
Oh is that the Supreme Leader wearing the Emperor's clothes? Away with your moralizing!

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
What's wrong with Kim being portrayed like the MC?
I tested the game weeks ago, exploring the "paths", though reading the latest posts I note that I did miss the poker game?! While you can try to explore many paths in the same playthrough, the MC's background story and the skill system (no cheats) pushes you to select one path at a time. So how in that case is Kim portrayed like the MC? I am hoping to be enlightened here :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
REad more!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MC can push and prone into this or that girl, which will not change what hard coded kins she is.
Kim will absolutely push and prone into MC if players choose to be the idiot giving in to humiliation and pain.
Becasue they try to hummiliate MC right in the middle of their first night out,
players have to really choose wisely to not be tagged with the looser tag out of the whole debacle.

Last edited:

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Even without cheats, I believe you can have sex with multiple women - without telling them about it.
No doubt that is something most players will try to do.
You can also side with Kim, helping her cheat, if she cheats on your friend with you.
The game has a skill specifically called "Cheating" as well.

TLDR: MC can be a cheating slut, like Kim
Everything you write is correct but assumes that MC [player] will attempt a "harem" approach rather than a RP one... this is where your original remark comparing Kim to the MC is inconsistent.

Reactions: Mister_M

realill

Jul 8, 2020
What does RP mean in that context?
And yeah, most people will likely go for a harem approach (as always), so that is likely the intended canon route / canon MC, encouraged by the dev.
Also harem is easier to implement by devs, not need to write all this rejection scripts and conditions.

Reactions: mofonistik

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I don't necessarily know if the harem route is the "canon route"; unless you're using cheats it's hard to know exactly what stats to boost up in order to get with every girl.

Also some of them are straight up incompatible with a harem route, how will Emma fit into that? The girl who gets jelly because you had the gall of talking to another woman?

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I don't necessarily know if the harem route is the "canon route"; unless you're using cheats it's hard to know exactly what stats to boost up in order to get with every girl.

Also some of them are straight up incompatible with a harem route, how will Emma fit into that? The girl who gets jelly because you had the gall of talking to another woman?
I don't believe this game will have a harem judging by the demon who asked you which girl you like when going through that bad trip and the question that was asked at the end of chapter 4. It feels like the options you have is either romance with a single girl (with maybe some cheating on the side) or keeping things causal, friends with benefits.

As for Emma she is jealous of other girls. However, there might be a chance her future kink is being a cuckquean. When Olivia wants you to get hit on by other girls at the bar, Emma is clearly jealous. But, you get a kinky point and hint that suggests she could be open to exploring the cuckquean kink (hopefully).

4.60 star(s) 163 Votes