MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Cool. Where is this info coming from..? No post on patreon as far as I know
Osanaiko is Nothing is Forever editor/proofreader, so he has "inside info" :p

He has been working his ass off to, once again, proofread a stupid amount of text – the scenes that are already finished – during his free time, for which I’m really thankful. I’m also still working on the missing scenes of the chapter. The last deadline I said on patreon – second half of October – is still the goal and should be doable.

There will be a new post on patreon in the next couple days with more details about the chapter release and a couple other things.

Jun 2, 2022
If that's what you refer to as a treat it doesn't bode well for the update.. :/
Devs put effort into something they clearly care about, that makes the game pretty unique, and that is major part of the arc of a core character in the game. If all you care about is maximal wankage per update, then I guess that doesn't bode well for you, but for those who enjoy the flavor of the story put out so far and want more of it, it's a great sign.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Devs put effort into something they clearly care about, that makes the game pretty unique, and that is major part of the arc of a core character in the game. If all you care about is maximal wankage per update, then I guess that doesn't bode well for you, but for those who enjoy the flavor of the story put out so far and want more of it, it's a great sign.
I guess you're really are in for a treat then, enjoy ;) The "wankage quote" of this game is minimal so far so that's not really the selling point for me, atm I'm mostly curious about if the MC will eventually man up and stop acting like a fucking cunt even on maxed ouit "manly" playthrough, fingers crossed..

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Hey MrSilverLust, I bought the game on Itch.io, but it says the version of the game is v0.3.1, shouldn't it give me access to the v0.4.1? Specially because the free version is the v.0.3.3

Reactions: osanaiko

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Hey MrSilverLust, I bought the game on Itch.io, but it says the version of the game is v0.3.1, shouldn't it give me access to the v0.4.1? Specially because the free version is the v.0.3.3
That's strange, did you buy the game recently? The 0.3.1 version is not even on itch anymore. I'm on mobile right now, it may look a bit different on pc, but after buying, you should be able to download the most recent version of the game at any given point. Right now is 0.4.1:
Screenshot_20221009-103945_Chrome.jpg

Can't you download any of those 0.4.1 files shown in the screenshot above?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
That's strange, did you buy the game recently? The 0.3.1 version is not even on itch anymore. I'm on mobile right now, it may look a bit different on pc, but after buying, you should be able to download the most recent version of the game at any given point. Right now is 0.4.1:
View attachment 2090479

Can't you download any of those 0.4.1 files shown in the screenshot above?
I bought it today.
Screenshot_20221009-110043-011.png

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
I bought it today.
Ah, I'm sorry, that's just the instructions to install the game that I forgot to update in a while. I completely missed that I still had written there an old version number until now. I've just updated that text to clear any confusion. Just download, unzip and run the nif.exe file.

The file you downloaded is the version 0.4.1 (you'll see it when you run the game, the version is shown on the lower right corner of the screen), is the newest version, and everything will be okay.

Thanks for pointing this out, and I'm sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
If i remember correctly, it's shorter than 0.4 right? How long is one playtime for 0.5 update? 2 hours?
Yeah, the plan was for chapter 5 to be a bit shorter than chapter 4, to release it a bit faster. However, in terms of written text, it actually won’t be that much smaller (which means that osanaiko actually had/has a lot of work once again. Thanks!!)

But, because there is quite a bit of alternative/optional scenes, a single playthrough of chapter 5 will definitely be a bit quicker than chapter 4. It’s always a bit hard to make this kind of estimates, but I’d say it should be similar to chapter 2 or 3 in length.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Ye same. Most of the AVNs I’ve tried lately haven’t really fired off. I’m in dire need of a heated conversation with Emma. :whistle:
Depending on your path, and on your choices, yadda yadda, that might just happen. I mean, that’s just classical Emma, a hot head girl with a short fuse. "Heated conversations" do tend to happen...

4.60 star(s) 163 Votes