MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
I'm assuming the update is bound to come out any day now right?

Loyal patreon supporter here for a long-ass time, there was something special about this game right from the get-go, and i'm glad to see it flourish. (y)
It’ll still need another week-ish. It’s the last crunching period before the release. I haven’t even gotten the discord server running, which should also come any day now.

It’ll 100% come before the end of the month so that current patrons get the update without having to subscribe for another month, if they don’t want to. It’ll 100% not come before the next weekend, there’s still too much to do. So, sometime next week.

Thanks for the support. I hope you all like this update.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I'm glad you're such an attentive and responsive dev but i actually had another question i wanted to ask you, is every single fetish on the "fetish list" going to be featured at least once? Because those are a hell of a lot of fetishes/sex scenes.

I'm not complaining mind you, i'm just curious that's all :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: osanaiko

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
I'm glad you're such an attentive and responsive dev but i actually had another question i wanted to ask you, is every single fetish on the "fetish list" going to be featured at least once? Because those are a hell of a lot of fetishes/sex scenes.

I'm not complaining mind you, i'm just curious that's all :LOL:
Some variance of that question has been asked a few times before. The short answer is yes. If you want a more detailed reading, I would suggest an where I talk more at length about that. It’s still pretty accurate.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Damn was this a positive surprise.
I was a little hesitant to play this because I'm kinda vanilla guy (as I thought) but I really have enjoyed this story so far. The unique system this game has is easy to understand and simply great altogether.

Also, I need some more Lea :BootyTime:

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
Damn was this a positive surprise.
I was a little hesitant to play this because I'm kinda vanilla guy (as I thought) but I really have enjoyed this story so far. The unique system this game has is easy to understand and simply great altogether.

Also, I need some more Lea :BootyTime:
I agree, i really like the point system, u can forge the mc as u want a lover or a maddafucka haha.

Reactions: osanaiko

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I'm happy to report that I've completed proofreading all the parts of the chapter 5 script that Mr Silver Lust has thrown my way, and even had a chance to go back and finish the final ~2500 lines of script in Chapter 4 that I could not complete in time for the cut-off for the previous big release. :love:

The clock is counting down, join the discord and renew your Patreon pledges because chapter 5 is very close. :cool::cool::cool:

Larsung

May 29, 2018
anybody who EXACTLY knows how the diferent Pathes work together?

if i get it right you have Dom/red and Sub/blue and green and orange depend on the Dom/Sub Level you are?

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
anybody who EXACTLY knows how the diferent Pathes work together?

if i get it right you have Dom/red and Sub/blue and green and orange depend on the Dom/Sub Level you are?
You get into the different paths just depending on your choices. Most often than not, the choice of which lewd scenes you picked (but not always). Because the lewd scenes require skills, to go into the different paths you’ll have to have used skills from certain trees.

The colors of the different path icons is just my way of indicating which skill tree has been/will be the major focus of that path. But all girls may require skills from all trees, do, don't put all your eggs in the same basket, so to speak.

dusk serenade

Nov 13, 2020
This is such a great game. Wished it were a little less niche, since it caters to so many kinks / fetishes. Also the charachter development is really well integrated with meaningful choices... Looking forward to continue my playthrough, hope the dev keeps this going

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
This game has a lot of very interesting mechanics, which set it apart from the crowd. I also appreciate the attempt at psychological depth, something which is often sorely missing in other games. Unfortunately, the forced marihuana use - coming after that pretty intense Deb/Carl dinner - is a definite no-no for me. It would have been okay if the game straight up has MC using drugs or being comfortable with them from the very beginning - a part of his character that as a player you either accept & go along with (or like) or don't (and not play the game). But to offer two non-choices on a topic like this - that made me decide to quit the game.
I did like how I was able to end things with Emma who I (the player) couldn't stand from the moment she appeared. The shouting match at the end of the first chapter was extremely well written and realistic and very, very satisfying.

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
Unfortunately, the forced marihuana use - coming after that pretty intense Deb/Carl dinner - is a definite no-no for me. It would have been okay if the game straight up has MC using drugs or being comfortable with them from the very beginning - a part of his character that as a player you either accept & go along with (or like) or don't (and not play the game). But to offer two non-choices on a topic like this - that made me decide to quit the game.
Is it that important to you that a MC shares all your values? I get that we all have issues we're particularly sensitive about. I definitely wouldn't be playing the game if the MC raped his patients, for instance. However, he's always been presented in the game as a flawed individual with a preset personality and past. True, drug use isn't something that is presented as a key aspect of his lifestyle -- I don't think it is, really -- but I didn't find it surprising that he'd partake with friends in that situation. I also think there was a story-based reason for the drug use because the resulting trip provided us an important glimpse of the MC's inner world and thinking. I do have to admit this isn't something that bothers me personally so I can't truly relate to your umbrage.

I wonder if you could disapprove of the MC's drug use and still enjoy the game (it sounds like you ARE enjoying it for the most part). Surely you don't have to like everything about a MC to enjoy stepping into his shoes for a while. For example, I'm sure many people play the game even though they disapprove of his past affair with Mel. I doubt that recreational drug use will play a huge part in the plot going forward; who knows, perhaps at some point you'll even be able to have the MC refuse to use even when offered.

Last edited:

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Unfortunately, the forced marihuana use - coming after that pretty intense Deb/Carl dinner - is a definite no-no for me. It would have been okay if the game straight up has MC using drugs or being comfortable with them from the very beginning - a part of his character that as a player you either accept & go along with (or like) or don't (and not play the game). But to offer two non-choices on a topic like this - that made me decide to quit the game.
giphy (2).gif

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
A small update: After spending >8 hours on it since yesterday morning, I've just sent off my proofread / edits for chapter 5 of the v0.5.0 release version of NIF. :love:

As happened with chapter 4, Mr Silver Lust added a whole new chunk to the end of the Chapter5 script just before release to his Patrons. Unlike last time, I decided to immediately jump on it rather than leaving it un-proofread for several weeks (sorry! :cry:)

I hope you all enjoy it! I continue to think that this is the best story driven Adult VN this site has produced so far, and I'm proud to be associated with it.

If you are able, please consider supporting MrSilverLust - remember that unlike most other creators, he has a lifetime payment threshold of $20, and after that all future updates are free to supporters who contributed at least that much... :giggle:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 164 Votes