MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
And yeah, most people will likely go for a harem approach (as always), so that is likely the intended canon route / canon MC, encouraged by the dev.
I don't necessarily know if the harem route is the "canon route";
I don't believe this game will have a harem
I’m not entirely sure what you all mean by harem or canon-route, but it definitely won’t be possible to end up with all the girls, even if, so far, exploring with all of them has not really been restricted that much. But that will change as the relationship with the girls develop and the “fooling around” phase gives away to something more serious.

That doesn’t mean it won’t be possible to:
- be with one girl but cheat on her with others;
- have a girlfriend with a cuckquean kink that encourages the MC to sleep with other girls;
- be a sub/play toy for more than one domme, or have a domme dominate the MC and other girl together;
- etc;

So, there will be options to not have to be just with one girl if the player doesn’t want to. But those options will arise from the kinks the girls have and from how the story develops, and not from the player picking and choosing which girls he wants. But calling all of that “harem” is silly.

Hopefully we get a new patch soon.
Next update will be out sometime next month. Probably second-half, but might be earlier.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
- have a girlfriend with a cuckquean kink that encourages the MC to sleep with other girls;
This is very encouraging to hear. Leaving aside the enjoyment or not of the cuckquean fetish for a moment..
It's so rare on this site that it doesn't even have a tag. That alone deserves praise. I know some fetishes and themes are popular for a reason, but it gives way to the same game over and over most of the time.

Anytime a project does things outside the norm is a win in my book. I truly believe originality coupled with competent writing will garner more success in the end, especially over the same old slop incorporating the same old fetishes ad nauseum.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
As for Emma she is jealous of other girls. However, there might be a chance her future kink is being a cuckquean. When Olivia wants you to get hit on by other girls at the bar, Emma is clearly jealous. But, you get a kinky point and hint that suggests she could be open to exploring the cuckquean kink (hopefully).
I gotta correct you on that though because while it's true that she does get a kinky point, she gets a kinky point that says that she doesn't like you speaking to other girls, nowhere does it suggest that she will be open to a cuckquean-like scenario in the future.

I can definitely see some characters that wouldn't mind that relationship dynamic though.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I gotta correct you on that though because while it's true that she does get a kinky point, she gets a kinky point that says that she doesn't like you speaking to other girls, nowhere does it suggest that she will be open to a cuckquean-like scenario in the future.

I can definitely see some characters that wouldn't mind that relationship dynamic though.
No correction needed. When it comes to being a cuck or cuckquean some people will explore this kink for a variety of reasons. Some do it because they like the humilation of watching their partner be with someone else. Others do it because the take pleasure in watching their partner be pleasured by someone else. Finally, there are those who treat it as a competion. They see their partner being pleasured by another person making them feel a sense of jealousy. So the cuck or cuckquean will try to reclaim their partner through sex to prove they are better in bed compared to their partners lover.

tl;dr: I believe Emma can develop a cuckquean kink that centers around jealousy.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I’m not entirely sure what you all mean by harem or canon-route, but it definitely won’t be possible to end up with all the girls, even if, so far, exploring with all of them has not really been restricted that much. But that will change as the relationship with the girls develop and the “fooling around” phase gives away to something more serious.

- be with one girl but cheat on her with others;
- be a sub/play toy for more than one domme, or have a domme dominate the MC and other girl together;
- etc;

So, there will be options to not have to be just with one girl if the player doesn’t want to. But those options will arise from the kinks the girls have and from how the story develops, and not from the player picking and choosing which girls he wants. But calling all of that “harem” is silly.

Next update will be out sometime next month. Probably second-half, but might be earlier.
Yeah! can't wait

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Did you mean only the patch or a full game update :)?
Not a patch. I mean the next big update, chapter 5.

It’ll be a bit smaller than chapter 4 (that was too big, I’d prefer to have smaller updates), but it’ll also take a bit less development time. I’m a bit afraid that, due to the branching narratives, some might find it a bit on the short side, but let’s see what people think when it’s out. Still more or less one month to go.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Not a patch. I mean the next big update, chapter 5.
I am glad to hear that :).
It’ll be a bit smaller than chapter 4 (that was too big, I’d prefer to have smaller updates), but it’ll also take a bit less development time. I’m a bit afraid that, due to the branching narratives, some might find it a bit on the short side, but let’s see what people think when it’s out. Still more or less one month to go.
I don't think it will be a problem. I think most of the players are trying all the paths. So no worries :).

Reactions: pantypriv

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1664294266411.png

This game has all the pals MC ever had come together to bash on him in the club.

1664294285095.png
Talk about stink that never goes away when certain babes refuse to see you evolve and
actually make something of yourself that is outside thier self centered universes.

1664294301114.png

These babes are gettin A.I. -ed by the dev. Seems like the usual rendering of denoised smooth beauties
are so boring that a whole lotta post work just mezmerised the thought of getting the update done.

1664294414949.png

Pretty neat and all, but had Wolverine never gotten released just because they did not have the money for postwork,
when they had peak phisical form actors like Hugh Jackman - theater actor used to rel live stunts and
the green lantern guy used to drop quirky gibbrish, we would be missing a whole origin story right about now.

1664294582664.png

They look cool and all, but we are here to game, not dream about good looking girls we can never meet or game.

1664294658230.png

She looks earthier, warmer, younger and eager to go make up the other pixel her.

1664294742293.png

This just meas this game features actually beautiful girls that other software can also recognize.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
View attachment 2067923

This game has all the pals MC ever had come together to bash on him in the club.

View attachment 2067924
Talk about stink that never goes away when certain babes refuse to see you evolve and
actually make something of yourself that is outside thier self centered universes.

View attachment 2067925

These babes are gettin A.I. -ed by the dev. Seems like the usual rendering of denoised smooth beauties
are so boring that a whole lotta post work just mezmerised the thought of getting the update done.

View attachment 2067927

Pretty neat and all, but had Wolverine never gotten released just because they did not have the money for postwork,
when they had peak phisical form actors like Hugh Jackman - theater actor used to rel live stunts and
the green lantern guy used to drop quirky gibbrish, we would be missing a whole origin story right about now.

View attachment 2067931

They look cool and all, but we are here to game, not dream about good looking girls we can never meet or game.

View attachment 2067935

She looks earthier, warmer, younger and eager to go make up the other pixel her.

View attachment 2067940

This just meas this game features actually beautiful girls that other software can also recognize.
Eek, I don't know man. Some of those are ... not terrible, but some of them are pretty bad. Knieveling straight into uncanny valley territory (for me, anyway).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For more interesting news, here are a couple more previews of chapter 5:

1664298316205.png

I don’t really like to show or spoil much before an update, but you might recognize this room last seen in the 1st chapter. Well, it’s time to visit it again.

And here is a new place you'll be able to visit…
1664298344541.png

Chapter 5 #1 previews

Has anyone been paying attention to my twitter? No? I don’t blame you, I really don’t know how to make the most of this thing. But I’ve recently posted there 2 teasers for chapter 5.
It’s not that hard, but see if you can tell which girls are shown.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Meet new characters
During this chapter’s story arc, you’ll be able to meet new people,
see some LIs interacting with each other, and visit new locations.
1664298703658.png

New outfits
I’ve always thought the best color for Bri is yellow. What do you think?
1664298729452.png

New quality of life improvements
The next update will also bring some improvements to the gallery screen.
1664298756436.png

You can now choose to see only “manly”, “neutral” or “sensitive” scenes for a given character. There’s also an option to toggle between only showing the scenes you’ve already seen in game, or all of them.

Previously, due to all the paths there are in the game, it could be tricky to know if that locked scene you were missing was something you unfortunately missed, or just a scene from a path you had no interest in. This way, it should be easier to tell if you did not miss any scenes in your playthrough(s). Of course what is considered “manly”, “neutral” or “sensitive” is a bit subjective, but, nonetheless, I hope this is a small improvement for the overall enjoyment of the game.

I don't like it when players have the need to download extra mods or walkthroughs to play the game. This small change should further mitigate that need.

Chapter 5 release date predictions:
Chapter 5 will be smaller than chapter 4, which was particularly big and hard to manage. So, please, don’t be too disappointed if it ends quicker than what you'd like. On the bright side, it should take less development time. A release still in September is probably too optimistic, but it’ll most likely be out sometime in October.

Last edited:

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Yes, they are different and i think because of this difference hard to compare. It boils down to personal preference, which can't be argued about.
Whoever made these alternative characters however, i have to give my kudos to them, because hands down the ethnic features of Bri and Kim have to be the best i have seen realized so far in any game.
As a connoisseur of the (east-)asian beauty i am normally disappointed in the models presented as of that regions descendance.

While all those alternative models look really good, i have to say, personally i do prefer Jens canon model alot more than the alternative, because those lascivious green eyes together with Jens original haircut outshines her competition on every scale.
On closer inspection original Jen also features nicer lips and a cuter nose.

Anyway thanks for posting, appreciated.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
The artist of the pictures is an AI or Canto Forte? Is Canto Forte an AI and created the pictures?
If an AI created these alternative pictures, well, then kudos to that AI, impressive job.
In the latter case, Canto Forte should continue to create art work, and a lot other Devs should consider to commission art work to it. Because its communication skill is subpar.
These pics were made by the dev of the game himself using AI image generator Stable Diffusion.

4.60 star(s) 163 Votes