Dec 27, 2020
Yup, it's Lea. I expected a 3 page assay about her nipples, instead I got a characterization of her moles that would rival those of a dermatologist. But I won't kink shame anyone, whatever floats your boat :p
Some of us know every inch of her body.

And these are really nice nipples on a very beautiful girl, sir.

Reactions: Vleder

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Yup, it's Lea. I expected a 3 page assay about her nipples, instead I got a characterization of her moles that would rival those of a dermatologist. But I won't kink shame anyone, whatever floats your boat :p
Idk where i was looking to mis this jewel of the game. Honestly it's well written and even complicated at one point but hey at least i'm the player who likes complicated things. I went to your OP and i was shocked to learn that Bri is least fav amongst the players. By far she's my fav however i do feel she's least fav because of her presentation and by that i mean often other girls are more presented then Bri herself. Most space Bri got was in episode 4. Now that's only me on what i spot while playing your game. Also i must say is that i would definitely like to explore kinks and more about Bri.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Hey! I think I nippled the subject quite adequately.
So, another challenge?
. Girl's name, location and blood type. Solve that one, Sherlock.

I went to your OP and i was shocked to learn that Bri is least fav amongst the players. By far she's my fav however i do feel she's least fav because of her presentation and by that i mean often other girls are more presented then Bri herself. Most space Bri got was in episode 4. Now that's only me on what i spot while playing your game.
Definitely. The screen time among girls is quite different, and that does skew the results. The next chapters should be a bit more even regarding that, although it's always difficult to make it even and "fair" for every LI.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
. Girl's name, location and blood type. Solve that one, Sherlock.
Guess I wasn't fast enough!:LOL:

Jen, MC's office, AB+
Impossible not to recognize Jen immediately (size, large areolas and light mole on the left boob)! I'm also thinking about the office, although I don't remember the green cushions... The blood type is Red Hot.:)

Yep Jen, that is easy one. Pettanko is love
Like them in all sizes and shapes! But in this case, you're absolutely right.:love:

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
This incentivizes you to pick the choice that gives you you the points you need, instead of the choice you agree with.
It just gives you all the information you need to create the character you want. If you find that detrimental to the role-playing experience, you can try the blind mode.

I think just unlocking them all via cheats and ignoring them is the best way to play and it would be nice to have an "Unlock all except Cuck & Sharing" button.
The cheat button just gives you enough points to buy all the skills. You still can choose which ones to buy or not and if you want to use them or not.

As I always say, you know better than me how you enjoy to play your games. If you prefer to bypass the skills system altogether, by all means, use the cheat and enjoy the game that way.

Reactions: EndlessNights

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I was also shocked to see that only 3% of players picked Kim, the asian goddess, at the end :eek:
It seems like not many asian-girl-fetishizing incels are playing this game.
The character is genuinely unlikable. I could see someone replaying the game in the future and picking her after she's had a redemption arc or at least some character growth but for the time being the vast majority of people are gonna be like: "oh, HELL NO!"

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
The character is genuinely unlikable. I could see someone replaying the game in the future and picking her after she's had a redemption arc or at least some character growth but for the time being the vast majority of people are gonna be like: "oh, HELL NO!"
As a femdom player, she was definitely a choice to consider, love her arrogance and entitlement. But after Emma humiliation show I had to go for her. Weirdly enough, Deb, who is a char dedicated to femdom fetish, she was only the fourth best option for me. I find her too collected and experienced. She knows all her preferences already and domming the MC is nothing novel for her. I enjoy the power trip of inexperienced domes that feel the novelty of having someone on their palm much more.

Dec 27, 2020
As a femdom player, she was definitely a choice to consider, love her arrogance and entitlement. But after Emma humiliation show I had to go for her. Weirdly enough, Deb, who is a char dedicated to femdom fetish, she was only the fourth best option for me. I find her too collected and experienced. She knows all her preferences already and domming the MC is nothing novel for her. I enjoy the power trip of inexperienced domes that feel the novelty of having someone on their palm much more.
And for a non Sub MC, she was just a bad Character. Something I can't say about Deb.
Her arrogance was so over the top for me and it wasn't even meant sexual.

That said, she has only one scene so far.
If there is a redemption for her, I am curious how. I like her looks. But her Expressions are so far are only punchable.

If there is a redemption for her, I am curious how. I like her looks, but not her facial expression.

Bri is at the moment just boring (underdeveloped).
Kim is seen as a Bad character.

Both sitting by 3%. Which I am not surprised of.
These polls are only pictures of the moment. Because most players only see the actual update and what it contains.

Last edited:
Reactions: interlinked

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
I get your point. Would be cool to branch her path. If the MC refuses to do her bidding, somehing bad could happen to her which would bring her down to the ground, make her realize how shitty human being she is and MC can help her towards redemption. The other path for someone like me would be to just do what she tells me and keep her as a bitch till the end.

4.60 star(s) 163 Votes