osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
of course not, just updates come out every few months, expected around March, at the end, maybe in April.
Probably more like early April. I've only just started getting W.I.P. draft content for chp6 from MrSL. Good news however is that he has built a new renderbox (thanks to all the financial supporters! you are beautiful people!) which he thinks will speed up his renders a lot.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
My faves are Emma, Lea and Jen
I love Jen as a character, but we are not sexually compatible (she likes to be a sub and so do I). It seems there will be a route where both MC and Jen can be dominated by Deb or another domme character, but this remains to be seen yet. I've enjoyed some of Lea's content, but, overall, she's not really dommy/bitchy enough for my taste like Deb, Emma and Kim.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1676434450237.png
Here is Emma, dressing all professional for her new job at the University. With a new haircut and hair color too. You know Emma, she really likes to change her looks from time to time.
Speaking of which: new job, new hairstyle

Chapter 6 previews #1
Hi everyone,
I never know very well which previews of the next chapter to show. On one hand, I don't want to spoil too much (especially the lewd bits that might be coming up, like which new kinks will be introduced). On the other hand, if I just show some preview of one LI talking... it's kinda boring. So, I try to show some new outfits, or locations, or such,

In the next weeks, I'll also try to show a few naughty pics in the discord channel, since they can't be shown in open posts on Patreon (and I don't like this preview posts to be reserved to patrons only, since there might be some itch buyers interested in reading them). So, stay tuned for them!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Just in case anyone is confused:

Canto Forte is kindly passing on the info from the latest post on MrSilverLust 's :

1676458678297.png

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Renders might go faster but is it also possible they look better going forward? I'm fine either way but I'd be lying if I claimed I wouldn't like to see improvement on that front too.
You will. I was talking with MrSilverLust about render quality a while ago and he explained how his old potato couldn't handle more than three characters at the same time and then lighting and how he had to render the scenes with fewer iterations than it should. There's also an old post around here about the "making of" the campfire scene that explains that... Can't remember when. So better render quality should be noticeable and I confess I'm very curious about the next chapter also in that regard.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
He can't abandon his "style" mid-way though. Or a remake of the first chapters should be planned to have a consistent game
I don't think that will be on the table anytime soon. Just better quality and faster production with the current style which clearly works great for many players. But render quality should improve, particularly image quality, with more defined elements and less blurry areas, more noticeable on big screens.

Just wondering, what is potato one and what is good one GPU in stuff like that? I know that sky is the limit but yeah, more or less what card are we talking about here in general?
Just imagine he has been doing all this in an old laptop!
See his or Canto´s where the new rendering machine is mentioned. No specifications though.

Apr 28, 2020
no need to talk about a remake the game looks good enough it will get better in the future which is great but a remake is a lot of work and a lot of time I think dev wants to add animation to the final product or add it gradually, well it would be better to release new chapters and after maybe a new game, with other interesting character ideas and fetishes, but it's still too early to discuss.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Then maybe for a final release/remake way down the line to go back and touch up early chapters
One of the biggest difficulties here for an indie developer is that you need to have been doing an unusually thorough job of archiving all the daz files for your early scenes and their assets. If the dev has not been also doing the librarian work from the start, it might be that only the render outputs are available, not the scene files.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes