faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
No, one more chapter (0.25) then the endings update (0.26). Then he releases 0.01 of his new game, then at some point version 1.00 (Final) of N&T.
Oh, as an aside, how do you like Callisto? I've been looking at it to add to my playlist.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Oh gosh.

I haven't even had the time to play the last update due to work and getting sick...! Now I have two updates to play!

Whelp, time to start downloading! Guess I should be glad it's a day off for me! :D

JHawkins

May 30, 2020
Unfortunately i cant seem to load my old save nor any of the autosaves from the last update. Does anyone have a save from the end of last update or the start of this one i could try?

Last edited:

MaxMcarnage

Dec 29, 2020
Ahh my hero (rpdl) since nopy went under the very first thing I check for is if there's a torrent it makes life so much easier, thanks for doing what you do!!

Reactions: I_Love_Latex

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
This is an amazing game. It is almost coming to an end. Such a masterpiece.
I was a fan of it. Such good writing and so much effort. Such good consistency with realistic characters. I wish the game had a bit more support. It saddens me when I see such a great game not getting the attention it deserves :cry:

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
For me saving a couple of scenes (3-5) before the end of the chapter always worked perfectly. But I'm also the person that saves whenever a choice appears so I don't lack saves.

I heard from other people with your problem that Auto-Saves are the most stable and they always work without issue so I'd encourage you to try that.
I find its only necessary to roll back 4 or 5 screens from the end. And its a good idea to do this for all RenPy games, not just this.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
No way to be able to load a previous save... Was using Zoey Raven 's mod previously. But with or without mod, all my saves are crashing - save just at the end of 0.23.0, some screens before this end, old saves from November, automatic saves... Everything crashes.
It's a fresh installation in a empty directory, obviously.

Did someone have a clue / solution? The traceback is highly similar to the one I can get when trying to load a save after removing the mod in 0.23.0, if it can help - that why I tagged you, Zoey, and I joined a faulty savefile just in case.

TIA.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
No way to be able to load a previous save... Was using Zoey Raven 's mod previously. But with or without mod, all my saves are crashing - save just at the end of 0.23.0, some screens before this end, old saves from November, automatic saves... Everything crashes.
It's a fresh installation in a empty directory, obviously.

Did someone have a clue / solution? The traceback is highly similar to the one I can get when trying to load a save after removing the mod in 0.23.0, if it can help - that why I tagged you, Zoey, and I joined a faulty savefile just in case.

TIA.

same here

Thuryspochen

May 11, 2020
Sorry this is so late .. Computer hard drives are back from the land of the dead ... I got stable internet ... and time to write.
So for those that want to enjoy ...

Chapter 14 walkthrough.

Edit - Chapter 15 ... Also available on Mega posted by the Dev.
Edit - Chapter 16 ... Even though on Mega - figured I'd post it here.
Edit - Chapter 17
Edit - Chapter 18
Edit - Chapter 19
Edit - Chapter 20
Edit - Chapter 21
Edit - Chapter 22
Edit - Chapter 23 - Merry Christmas

Edit - Chapter 24
I don't want sex with that edgy lil' bastard.

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
Nice long update! Can't wait to see more!
It was so nice to finally see Sutter get shot, that guy was just evil, although something big seems to be brewing now. And I love how Hana slowly seems to fall for the MC!

DubTru

Jan 8, 2022
Torrent: ( ) ❤

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Thank You!!!

Reactions: RPDL
4.60 star(s) 280 Votes