Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Loving this game more and more, but I gotta say...Why the hell would he keep a charger!?! A 1969 Charger is great when the worlds not all fallen to shit but it has crap for trunk space. There's a gazillion dealerships, drive to one and exchange it. Keys will be right there and they leave them gassed up for test drives. Take a Jeep Cherokee 4X4 or something comparable. Something that can handle off road and carry a hell of a lot more gear than a sleek and small spaced muscle car. Also would clean out a hunting/survival/gun store. :D
There is another reason for the Charger, seen near the current end of game (0.23.0 when I write): it's one of the last things he had with his late wife, so he is overly attached to this car despite all its flaws and bad points - in particular in an apocalypse situation - and managed to get over it only once the engine is definitively dead. It wasn't a rational choice, quite the opposite in fact, but it's understandable. BTW, it's quite the same with the appartment...

erkper

May 16, 2018
I made a new save and even changed up some of my choices. Still got the same thing. And the sex scene doesn't even play. Just Carol's reaction.
What is MC's reaction to Carol's accusation? Does he admit he did (even though you didn't) or does he deny it? And what are your Carol Love and Trust scores? I'm curious if this is a deliberate scripted response if Carol's not getting her lovin'.

Wolfman112062

Apr 4, 2021
What is MC's reaction to Carol's accusation? Does he admit he did (even though you didn't) or does he deny it? And what are your Carol Love and Trust scores? I'm curious if this is a deliberate scripted response if Carol's not getting her lovin'.
I don't even get that scene. It's just Carol talking to Naomi.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
News about their next game was just released!:p

Announcement: The Interim Domain First Look
I'm here to formally announce ILS Productions' next game: The Interim Domain

About The Interim Domain: The world did not end with biblical brimstone and fire. Or with a bang. Or an asteroid smashing against the Earth. It came with a flash, and when that bright light faded, everything cease to be.
The main character (of your own naming) awakens to find himself in the Interim, a realm which exists between the old world and the new. Before long, he runs across Mira, an Entede--a metaphysical being sent to aid him. From her, he learns that he's there to assist those who've yet to properly move on. As these lingering humans desperately hold onto memories of their former lives, he must help them come to terms with their existence, all the while learning about the reason for his own situation.
Gameplay: The Interim Domain is first and foremost a visual novel, focusing on the story and the character's relationships with the other cast. The game itself would run along a main story arc with opportunities to interact with others. Though I may throw around terms and descriptions that smack of sandbox elements, there is very little of that. In fact, we're trying to hammer out the best way to present these moments in the most streamlined way.

In terms of updates for this title, it won't be presented in an episodic manner. With that in mind, I expect releases to take a little longer. Mostly, this is because the release schedule for Now & Then is just not sustainable with this new project. Especially for a title that won't always have obvious beginning and end points for each release. That said, we're going to be aggressive and try to keep a steady stream of information coming your way. Once we get a few releases into this title, we'll probably have a better idea how long each will take.

So, how much of the game already exists? Currently, there is a rough, incomplete alpha of the main prologue right now with no audio and a base UI. Most of the human cast has been created. In fact, you may have seen one or two of them pop up in Now & Then in the background.

The rough functioning main menu.

I'm sure you all have questions and I'll try to answer what I can without giving too much away. Especially at this early of a point in the game's life.

- Kinderfeld
That is very far from what i was expecting. :unsure:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It sounds interesting and reminds me of an anime (don't know what it's called, my memory is terrible) that I saw ages ago. In any case, I'm very excited, but still sad that the characters from N&T that have grown dear to me will soon take their well-deserved retirement.
It's certainly not the setting i have expected, but i do agree, it does sound interesting.
Hm...i also vaguely remember a anime with a similar plot, i think Angel Beats or something like that...i could be wrong thought, that was many years ago :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: thorin0815

AnimusOff

Jun 4, 2018
It sounds interesting and reminds me of an anime (don't know what it's called, my memory is terrible) that I saw ages ago. In any case, I'm very excited, but still sad that the characters from N&T that have grown dear to me will soon take their well-deserved retirement.
Death Parade by any chance?

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Now that we all have idea what will be the future game for us. i have a question guys

i know it will end soon but if i remember it correctly i read some topic conversation (forgot if it's here or at other site) that Now and Then will end at 0.25 or 0.30

please guys can you clarify this to me how many remaining chapter update left before now and then ends?

thanks guys cheers

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I hope he'll get rid of the pleasure cries, ripped off from hentai animes, in the next game. Kissing sound is ok but I'm a bit sick of the same cries for all the girls during the sex scenes.

• Hey there
Reactions: sava75

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
It is pretty set in stone actually, I really doubt it will go beyond 0.25 except maybe something like 0.25.5 or 0.25b
Did dev already announce it? damn what a let down(in a good way) i was hoping dev can squeeze few more chapter before he end it, i mean we have barely few interaction with julie (forgot if i got the name right but the girl with a child who's with sydney)

well anyways thanks mate

cheers

Reactions: Dunner

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Did dev already announce it? damn what a let down(in a good way) i was hoping dev can squeeze few more chapter before he end it, i mean we have barely few interaction with julie (forgot if i got the name right but the girl with a child who's with sydney)

well anyways thanks mate

cheers
The Dev announced Chapter 25 is the last chapter. You are calling it a version which is cool - but they are chapters. 2 more chapters until the end of the game.

erkper

May 16, 2018
The Dev announced Chapter 25 is the last chapter. You are calling it a version which is cool - but they are chapters. 2 more chapters until the end of the game.
Kinderfeld sent out an email yesterday giving some updates on the game wrapup:
With the recently-announced , I'm certain some of you are curious as to how the schedule is going to play out. Here is the plan (baring unforeseen complications):

• Release Ch24 of Now & Then (0.24.0)
  • Release Ch25 of Now & Then (0.25.0)
  • Release the Endings for Now & Then (0.26.0) - Yes, this needs its own release. Hell, we've been working on it in our downtime between releases for months now and already have 600 renders and almost 100 animations and we're not even halfway done.
  • Release 0.01.0 of The Interim Domain.
  • At some point, release the Final build of Now & Then, which will involve a clean-up of the code, some re-shoots, and bonus content

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
News about their next game was just released!:p

That is very far from what i was expecting. :unsure:
I really hope it won't be another game where the MC is the only male character who is NOT a deranged madman or a rapist, because I've had enough of it.

4.60 star(s) 280 Votes