Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
I don't get this MC, why shoot them in the chest, when he's suppose to aim for the head?
Guess he's never seen zombie movies before. He wastes a lot of bullets that way.
You haven't been paying attention to the game then. Early on, the MC calls 2 thugs 'stupid' for calling the infected 'zombies' when they're not. And you obviously have never tried shooting at a moving target outside of a video game. Center of mass is always the best area to aim for when shooting a moving target. All targets shot in this game have been 1 shot, 1 kill. Maybe not an immediate death, but disabled to the point that they die shortly afterwards. Only exceptions have been the one infected that broke into the apartment (2nd shot was just for double-tap "to be safe" sake), Chaz if Carol is the one that kills him otherwise Naomi lays him out in 1 shot, and then the asshole on the beach with 2 shots from a bow and arrow.

Reactions: erkper

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
You haven't been paying attention to the game then. Early on, the MC calls 2 thugs 'stupid' for calling the infected 'zombies' when they're not. And you obviously have never tried shooting at a moving target outside of a video game. Center of mass is always the best area to aim for when shooting a moving target. All targets shot in this game have been 1 shot, 1 kill. Maybe not an immediate death, but disabled to the point that they die shortly afterwards. Only exceptions have been the one infected that broke into the apartment (2nd shot was just for double-tap "to be safe" sake), Chaz if Carol is the one that kills him otherwise Naomi lays him out in 1 shot, and then the asshole on the beach with 2 shots from a bow and arrow.
Time to use the boom stick the right way.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Her story has already been told and it was full of the same type of angsty teen misinterpretations that Naomi's story was full of. But instead of just directing her anger at her mom like Naomi did, Hana directs it at everyone while being an adult instead of a teen. Saving the MC's life would just make her even for intentionally endangering his life at first meeting or attempting to intentionally sabotage his relationships since that meeting. And as for the house, remember that she was initially forced into it and agreed to let them stay in return for services rendered by multiple people. I don't care what kind of backstory she has. Her brand of tsundere is not endearing to me and comes off more like "The Taming of The Shrew": an absolutely horrible person being forcefully conditioned into being something better, potentially falling in love with the person doing so. But until she shows some sort of redeemable quality to someone outside of this little group, I'll still say she's not a likeable character, regardless of how she looks naked.
First, there is always space for more backstory, to not say plot twists - she could have lied on some details, for example, or said only half-truth.
Second, again: TSUNDERE. I could spend a whole day typing novels' titles where a tsundere became lovely. And I wouldn't have quoted a fraction of what exist.
Third, you have the right to not love her - and even make the suitable choices ingame to avoid her fully. I won't even try to deny you this right to not be attracted by her character, and play the end you want. But your tastes aren't an Universal Truth. For my part, I can imagine a LOT of ways to get her lovely and getting a "good ending", despite that I'm not a good storyteller at all...

She is clearly damaged, and MC collects damaged girls... So... :devilish:

Reactions: namelessone22

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man, what a roller coaster game. I was like...FINALLY, someone grabbed that... GUN from the bandit.
And I thought the girls told MC that they saw the bandits from the balcony?
I was like, why isn't this guy wearing his gun 24/7?
Great place to lead the girls into, plenty of room to run.
I hope they find a mansion next, so they can really get lost, but with plenty of bedrooms to spare if they survive the school predicament.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
I wish you guys would use the spoiler tags... sigh...
But, but that would mean considering there are people who haven't played this amazing VN, And that is clearly not possible as it is sooo good with no flaws at all that could make people disagree about it in the forums spoiling it for others....

{obvious sarcasm is obvious}

I'm just fuckin' with you, there is a time limit on what can be considered "spoilers" for instance, anything older than 3 months before the last update is no longer spoilers as most people who will play this game at this point will probably have made it that far. Past that, if you are on the last page of a forum containing 100+ pages of people discussing the game the fault for any "spoiler" you may see is your own as you could just avoid reading any of it, the only exception to this is if you had a question about what was going on at the point your at, in which you could just not read anything until you are told by the notification bell that someone responded, then only read their response.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Some say the infected are not zombies, but some characters refer to them as zombies, like what's her name, Sydney.
...and it's sort of mentioned in the plot.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Some say the infected are not zombies, but some characters refer to them as zombies, like what's her name, Sydney.
Several times Jack has said that the infected don't eat or drink water and as the games progress we see more and more of them just laying around dying from thirsty and starvation.

erkper

May 16, 2018
So you're saying that Jack is right, some people in the game are idiots? The plot also sort of explicitly mentions they are infected with a virus, not undead.

To save bullets, why didn't the MC take that big machete from the big guy with him?
And yes, Jack did take the machete, he mentions it and there are more than one image in the game of Jack holding or wearing the machete after the death of that bandit leader. Not to mention Jack actually does use a bladed weapon (can't remember offhand if it was the machete or just a big combat knife) to take out at least one zombie, so he does avoid using a gun when he thinks it's safe enough and/or he wants to avoid attracting other infected.

Reactions: Spectre001

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Hey man - very happy to have the walkthrough, but there is a mistake in it:

To unlock Naomi BJ scene at the end of chapter 11, you need to NOT be hit in the ribs by Chaz - your walkthrough says the opposite :)
So - Yes - you are correct - this has changed between Chapter 11 and now. I checked the Chapter 11 version of the game (Yes - I have all versions of the game on my NAS .. for research purposes :) and what I wrote was correct in the release I had (CH 11). It has now changed - and I have updated the WT for CH 24. I always thought it was funny why you had to be more injured to get a BJ unless the Dev wanted to put something else in there (like a full on sex scene) and didn't get to it.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I don't go back to the previous chapters unless I notice something in the code or the Dev tells me they changed something. So this one slipped through.

Reactions: Real Kreten

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
So - Yes - you are correct - this has changed between Chapter 11 and now. I checked the Chapter 11 version of the game (Yes - I have all versions of the game on my NAS .. for research purposes :) and what I wrote was correct in the release I had (CH 11). It has now changed - and I have updated the WT for CH 24. I always thought it was funny why you had to be more injured to get a BJ unless the Dev wanted to put something else in there (like a full on sex scene) and didn't get to it.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I don't go back to the previous chapters unless I notice something in the code or the Dev tells me they changed something. So this one slipped through.
NP - I will reach out again if there is a need to.

Reactions: mordred93

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Yeah.. sadly this game has gone wayyyy off the rails in terms of doing things that make actual sense. It's too bad because it seemed like when the MC finally decided to get the f' out of dodge that he might have a brain...
Yeah, I agree with this. It's always kinda been there, the silly, but you could understand it, or rather excuse it. Smell gasoline in the school? Probably should check but we just got attack so it slopped down the priority. Driving around in a 2 seater gas guzzler during the apoclypse, probably should use one of the 100 other better cars we passed but the MC has history with the car so makes sense he'd want to keep it.

But the picnic was kinda odd. Was it pre- or post offing that dude at the beach? I can't recall but if it was afterwards it makes it even more odd.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, I agree with this. It's always kinda been there, the silly, but you could understand it, or rather excuse it. Smell gasoline in the school? Probably should check but we just got attack so it slopped down the priority. Driving around in a 2 seater gas guzzler during the apoclypse, probably should use one of the 100 other better cars we passed but the MC has history with the car so makes sense he'd want to keep it.

But the picnic was kinda odd. Was it pre- or post offing that dude at the beach? I can't recall but if it was afterwards it makes it even more odd.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get your point in some way - but no matter what - people want a semblance of normality. How they choose to do it is unique to those people. A picnic, taking showers, wanting to go on walks, etc. Those are things that people who feel safe want to do. You live in a place that hasn't seen many infected, and doesn't know about the mass of people in the mountains/hills. They have just run across a couple strays, not things that will make them feel unsafe during the day.

I will point out that a Dodge Charger is a 5 seater car, just 2 door. So a 5 seater car carrying 4 people is not "crazy", other points about fuel economy and reliability not withstanding.

Reactions: Dunner

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
I get your point in some way - but no matter what - people want a semblance of normality. How they choose to do it is unique to those people. A picnic, taking showers, wanting to go on walks, etc. Those are things that people who feel safe want to do. You live in a place that hasn't seen many infected, and doesn't know about the mass of people in the mountains/hills. They have just run across a couple strays, not things that will make them feel unsafe during the day.

I will point out that a Dodge Charger is a 5 seater car, just 2 door. So a 5 seater car carrying 4 people is not "crazy", other points about fuel economy and reliability not withstanding.
I am certain that MC would have taken a Toyota Yaris or similar mild hybrid if the render and mesh was available there was one parked nearby ;)

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017

heh yeah I know it's a 5 seater but given they're also carrying provisions and they comment about how tight a fit it is to get them in the back I just wanted to mention it's not a great car for bussing people about.

I understand the need for normalcy. Shit, this pandemic has pretty much hammered that point home. But there are levels. Going for a picnic and a skinny dip in a place you've not really been to before enough to know well, at a time when there are known hazardous groups (both infected and otherwise) out and about is a bit much. Not to mention when they were all in the water all it would take is one infected to rock up and suddenly they're screwed, unless one of the girls is packing heat in some hidden pocket I'm told women have heh

4.60 star(s) 280 Votes