Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
How is that even possible? I thought such a paradox would instantly wipe out the entire universe. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, you just need to play the game further before taking things at face value. Most of the story is told by MC, from his perspective as events unfold. When he was leaving Haven, he genuinely didn't expect to see any of them ever again because of circumstances. Wasn't like he could hop on a bus or plane to go back to Grantsboro. He was leaving behind a hellhole.

Don't forget that Alice has always been portrayed as a loving and supportive woman and that the MC already has an attraction to her and report with her as well as a (non-romantic) co-parent history with her. She was a devoted wife and mother who thought of her children's safety first and foremost before trying to reason with her crazy, stereotypical gun-toting husband. (I say the 'stereotypical' cause I live in Florida and guys like him are genuinely a dime a dozen irl. Even my own father irl and my deceased brother is/was like him.) The issues brought up about how she was a bimbo of a bad parent?

The history that the Hot-Doc student Sydney has with the MC?

Sydney is hawt asf physically, but she is lower tier than Alice ever was in my book (I don't even like blondes, irl). I place Sydney just above Hana in terms of overall like-ability of all the characters you can have sex with so far in game.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Sydney is hawt asf physically, but she is lower tier than Alice ever was in my book (I don't even like blondes, irl). I place Sydney just above Hana in terms of overall like-ability of all the characters you can have sex with so far in game.
What, how dare you;) How can you place Sid and Hana at the end. o_O In my book, Sid comes first, then Naomi and next Hana

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
What, how dare you;) How can you place Sid and Hana at the end. o_O In my book, Sid comes first, then Naomi and next Hana
Personal preferences, mah dude. I look beyond the physical looks. I explain my reasons for Sydney in one of the spoilers in the post you replied to. As for Hana... lessee...
1) extreme bitchiness
2) extreme hostility
4) extreme daddy issues (not the sexy kind)
5) superficial asf, believes that her money and status puts her above everyone else
6) only wants the MC for his dick. I can guarantee that if it weren't for the fact that the MC was hung like a horse and the girls are loudly enjoying sex in the house, she wouldn't put out. She straight up admits this in her thought dialogues.
8) With what she admits of her sexual history, I'm sure she's the loosest woman in the house.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Personal preferences, mah dude. I look beyond the physical looks. I explain my reasons for Sydney in one of the spoilers in the post you replied to. As for Hana... lessee...
1) extreme bitchiness
2) extreme hostility
4) extreme daddy issues (not the sexy kind)
5) superficial asf, believes that her money and status puts her above everyone else
6) only wants the MC for his dick. I can guarantee that if it weren't for the fact that the MC was hung like a horse and the girls are loudly enjoying sex in the house, she wouldn't put out. She straight up admits this in her thought dialogues.
8) With what she admits of her sexual history, I'm sure she's the loosest woman in the house.
Agreed, I think the dev has a hard task ahead of him if he plans to make Hana into a genuinely likeable love interest.

Reactions: longsuper1

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Agreed, I think the dev has a hard task ahead of him if he plans to make Hana into a genuinely likeable love interest.
Not so hard... Needs only to tell her story and why she's like that - not the partial things she already told to MC. Can be a classic tsundere scheme.
Saving a main character while risking her life would also do the trick. She has the mansion, after all, it's not a neglectible thing, even if it obviously needs to be secured "a bit more".

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Who says she is a love interest? Nothing in the code is indicating she is a love interest, just that she is a possible fuck. My money is going on "Chick you see a get your dick wet from time to time" - just like now.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Who says she is a love interest? Nothing in the code is indicating she is a love interest, just that she is a possible fuck. My money is going on "Chick you see a get your dick wet from time to time" - just like now.
That was my guess as well, hence "if." I am curious about Julie though. She hasn't had enough screentime to develop a real relationship with the mc but a lot of the groundwork for it has been laid with the flashbacks, plus she is already close with Carol. Two chapters left doesn't leave a lot of time but who knows.

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
If there's nothing in the code indicating that she is a love interest, then why does she have actual stats that you have to work at and build? If she were a character to "just get your dick wet", then she would've been a one off like
was. Meet her in game, have a scene and fuck. Not make you farm points across multiple chapters in order to get in there.

Not so hard... Needs only to tell her story and why she's like that - not the partial things she already told to MC. Can be a classic tsundere scheme.
Saving a main character while risking her life would also do the trick. She has the mansion, after all, it's not a neglectible thing, even if it obviously needs to be secured "a bit more".
Her story has already been told and it was full of the same type of angsty teen misinterpretations that Naomi's story was full of. But instead of just directing her anger at her mom like Naomi did, Hana directs it at everyone while being an adult instead of a teen. Saving the MC's life would just make her even for intentionally endangering his life at first meeting or attempting to intentionally sabotage his relationships since that meeting. And as for the house, remember that she was initially forced into it and agreed to let them stay in return for services rendered by multiple people. I don't care what kind of backstory she has. Her brand of tsundere is not endearing to me and comes off more like "The Taming of The Shrew": an absolutely horrible person being forcefully conditioned into being something better, potentially falling in love with the person doing so. But until she shows some sort of redeemable quality to someone outside of this little group, I'll still say she's not a likeable character, regardless of how she looks naked.

Reactions: Thuryspochen

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
That was my guess as well, hence "if." I am curious about Julie though. She hasn't had enough screentime to develop a real relationship with the mc but a lot of the groundwork for it has been laid with the flashbacks, plus she is already close with Carol. Two chapters left doesn't leave a lot of time but who knows.
Wasn't admonishing you .. just pointing it out. Julie I would bet is also like Hana.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
If there's nothing in the code indicating that she is a love interest, then why does she have actual stats that you have to work at and build? If she were a character to "just get your dick wet", then she would've been a one off like
was. Meet her in game, have a scene and fuck. Not make you farm points across multiple chapters in order to get in there.
Her points have been if you can bed her and her conversations so far. Just like all the girls early in the game. If you piss them off, and don't treat them good, you don't get to bed them. The farm points piece is just what we do since we can follow the stats. We shall see.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
So the walkthrough said we're coming to the end of the game, does anyone know how many chapters are left?

And is it wrong that I kinda want a part 2 where you play as the same MC but it works sorta like a community builder where you have to rebuild the town and safe havens in the area to try and bring piece to the county by clearing and rebuilding smaller towns and checkpoints, killing bandits and infected, all the while keeping your harem happy and pregnant to repopulate? lol

edited to add ? on first question lol

Reactions: Stringy Bob

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
So the walkthrough said we're coming to the end of the game, does anyone know how many chapters are left?

And is it wrong that I kinda want a part 2 where you play as the same MC but it works sorta like a community builder where you have to rebuild the town and safe havens in the area to try and bring piece to the county by clearing and rebuilding smaller towns and checkpoints, killing bandits and infected, all the while keeping your harem happy and pregnant to repopulate? lol

edited to add ? on first question lol
2 more chapters till the end

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get this MC, why shoot them in the chest, when he's suppose to aim for the head?
Guess he's never seen zombie movies before. He wastes a lot of bullets that way.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Sutter's gang is turning up to be quite incompetent. Guys end up fighting each other and losing the element of surprise in the middle of a ambush. :ROFLMAO:

Also i get the feeling everyone will end up pregnant in my ending. Maybe it will be better if Jack and company stay at Hana's house since the place seems big enough. :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't get this MC, why shoot them in the chest, when he's suppose to aim for the head?
Guess he's never seen zombie movies before. He wastes a lot of bullets that way.
They are not zombies. More like humans suffering from some "super rabid" disease. They don't even pay attention to their own basic needs: feeding and drinking water for instance.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Sutter's gang is turning up to be quite incompetent. Guys end up fighting each other and losing the element of surprise in the middle of a ambush. :ROFLMAO:

Also i get the feeling everyone will end up pregnant in my ending. Maybe it will be better if Jack and company stay at Hana's house since the place seems big enough. :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They are not zombies. More like humans suffering from some "super rabid" disease. They don't even pay attention to their own basic needs: feeding and drinking water for instance.
Zombies, rabies infected, mothers in law, it just doesn't it matter?
One quick one where it counts and no more worries.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
Zombies, rabies infected, mother in law, does it matter.
One quick one where it counts and no more worries.
There's a reason police and military are taught when they're shooting in a combat situation to aim for center mass - much easier target to hit in anything that isn't a target range situation and WILL put the target down. Sure a headshot is good if you're sitting in a sniper blind aiming at an unsuspecting foe with a quality, accurate weapon. Not when you are trying to hit a moving target that is headed toward you with bad intentions.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
There's a reason police and military are taught when they're shooting in a combat situation to aim for center mass - much easier target to hit in anything that isn't a target range situation and WILL put the target down. Sure a headshot is good if you're sitting in a sniper blind aiming at an unsuspecting foe with a quality, accurate weapon. Not when you are trying to hit a moving target that is headed toward you with bad intentions.
True, even if you're wearing kevlar or plates a shot center mass will knock you on your ass from close range, 9mm may not knock you down but it will knock the air out of your lungs, that's why the typical way to kill was 2 to the chest and 1 in the head, the chest shots knocks the wind out then puts you down making a stationary target for the headshot.

4.60 star(s) 280 Votes