JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I wonder when we will get news or teasers to Kinderfelds next game. Hell I wouldnt mind another zombie game in the same universe, just in another part of the country, if thats the route he wanted to go.

Anyway the threesome scenes were fantastic. Great end to the game too.

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Playing for the first time, on Windows. Why is the compression so dogshit compared to the screenshots? Screenshots look great, in-game the images are all compressed to hell and back. What gives?

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
*Lets out a long sigh* Well, it has been a fun game. I am kind of sad to see it end. Now that I got the end that I wanted for the first end, I will go back and play other routes.

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Ummm, If they lived in the deep south(where I come from) why didn't they hit a gun store, and load up on bullets for their weapons, as well as finding the hidden room that quite a few southern armament stores have with the automatic weapons? He is no idiot, and in a city, there would be several.

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
Ummm, If they lived in the deep south(where I come from) why didn't they hit a gun store, and load up on bullets for their weapons, as well as finding the hidden room that quite a few southern armament stores have with the automatic weapons? He is no idiot, and in a city, there would be several.
If the knowledge is that common then he would not only be contesting other survivors for the guns, but the resulting conflict would attract lots and lots of zombies.

In such a scenario going for known resource centers is a terrible idea, you aim for the ones that aren't as well known so you can get in and out quick and quiet... and if you don't know of any obscure ones you sit down and wait in a secure location. You can always find the stuff later from more excitable people that rushed to their death

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Now & Then [v0.26.0] [ILSProductions]

Including BugFix - Updated Links -> 01/10/2004

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.67 GB

PC: -

MAC: -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
WARNING: There are a few known bugs (not getting the Julie ending/Sydney's ending that gives you a screen from the Bad End instead of Sydney's final shot/a wrong animation in the Sydney/Naomi threesome). Download the updated files or and drop it into your Game folder to fix. This will also fix a few minor script issues elsewhere in the update.

Jan 29, 2018
Hey Kinderfeld!

I just wanted to say, what an awesome ride this game was! The scenes were good, but the world-building and story were what really interested me half-way through! Thanks for the game, can't wait to see what you come up with next!

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hey Kinderfeld just wanted to thank you for the amazing story. This has been a wild ride with all sorts of emotions, and I enjoyed every bit of it. Seriously, thank you for all you've done and excited to see what your next project will bring. :)

Also, thanks to Zoey Raven for the walkthrough mod as well. Really enjoyed it, being able to see all paths at once. Great job, and thanks for keeping it going all this time (and having it out so quickly each update lol). :)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
What can I say?
Despite my various observations about plot holes, this is an excellent VN, with a very compelling story. Technically proficient and very well made. Congratulations on completing this wonderful tale. I look forward to your next effort, and with all honesty I'm so very sad to see this story come to its end. Truly a fantastic creation. I can not thank you enough for your hard work and commitment to excellence. Really amazing.

And thank you Zoey Raven for your excellent mod. Letting me see the various paths on a single play through was tremendously beneficial. Thanks to you as well.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes