erkper

May 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Without the mod, the threesome scenes are designed to only unlock on a second playthrough. So unless you backtracked a few chapters after unlocking the Naomi-Sydney lesbian scene in the high school, you couldn't get the threesomes. I actually am planning on replaying myself because I didn't have an old enough save to go back and get the first threesome in the school by the time I realized what you need to do. Therefore, I haven't seen any of the threesome scenes yet.

Reactions: pequi

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is over 170 ending combinations. You get them based on your choices. The game goes "okay, here were your choices and points" and gives you the ending based on that outcome. You can do lots of different things to see lots of different endings. The mod just lets you see all the possibilities.

Reactions: Real Kreten

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hey Kinderfeld,

Congratulations on completing your game, hope your next project goes, dev silky smooth, thanks for the gameplay. (y)

Reactions: giqui

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I can't believe this game is finally over! Loved this title, and It will forever remain on my computer as part of my VN collection.

Reactions: giqui

ElZenpai

May 25, 2019
Well, even if already over, all respect to Kinderfeld and the great game that he gave us. I still remember reach the part were naomi appeared xD. My best wishes to Kinderfeld and the next project he pull out.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Without the mod, the threesome scenes are designed to only unlock on a second playthrough. So unless you backtracked a few chapters after unlocking the Naomi-Sydney lesbian scene in the high school, you couldn't get the threesomes. I actually am planning on replaying myself because I didn't have an old enough save to go back and get the first threesome in the school by the time I realized what you need to do. Therefore, I haven't seen any of the threesome scenes yet.
but I did get the lesbian scene on my first playthrough (high school) unless you meant the actual threesome.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Wow, I didn't know that was the end and THANKS to the dev for a great product! I really like the reference to Jerry Springer and remember when her started out as a regular talk show ha-ha.

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
One of the best HS games out there, looking forward to their next project. Don't know if they'll stick with HS or move to Daz 3D or something else. Based on how the Once in Lifetime creator Caribdis has stepped up their game in Eternum, using new HS assets, wouldn't mind seeing what ILS can do in the same arena, even though I generally prefer Daz models.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes