Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Update is out
Windows

Mac

Android

aQrata

Jan 9, 2018
Congrats dev for the completion and thank you for your dedication on this amazing story. Im really looking forward of what comes next, this is one of the best games out here and the dev has improved his skills on the way.

Hope your hard work gets the rewards and recognition it deserves. Best of lucks in future endeavors and hope u get some well deserved rest. Will be leaving a review once im done with this release.

Hesperidian

Jul 5, 2021
Hey there. You have my deep gratitude as well. It was a wild ride and you produced something truly exceptional to be proud of. One of the best stories on this site, which may not sound like much, but it's my heartfelt appreciation. I wish you the best for your future projects!

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Thank you for your time and efford creating this game. I'm also really sad, that the story of Carol, Naomi and the MC and all their "friends" is now over. I'm looking forward to the final release to replay it (on the NG+ cycle?). Hopefully the story will continue in a Now6Then 2? A man can dream, can he?

Thank you again and good luck with your next project. Will look into it.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Thank you for this story. It was in my top 5 active Novellas I really enjoyed. Now I move it into my top 5 Alumni Novellas(Completed & fully read). You did a fantastic job with it all, I honestly enjoyed all of it.

Lately I've sorta just speed read through a lot of the content. Not to get to sex scenes, more cuz It was not hitting the right notes for me, but I never once did that with this game. Fantastic work, I hope your future work in whatever you decide to do next will be good tidings for you.

Last edited:

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Any way or guide to unlock all gallery ?
1) Play the game(from the start)
2) Wait for a few days and ask some one to send you the their fullsaved of the game.
3) wish that some heroes create a MOD that has full gallery unlocker to it.

that's the only way i can think of right now. but i recommend the 1st option.

cheers.

Reactions: mordred93
4.60 star(s) 281 Votes