DECYPHER

Apr 26, 2017
Holy crap I didn't even realize that the mention of final choices meant a completed game.

I don't like zombie-related storylines, think too many people milked the hell out of the concept but Now and Then really is a great example of masterful storytelling, great character writing, and amazing use of Honey Select for its art.

What a game. Even if the dev doesn't come up with another project, Now and Then became one of the best VNs so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pequi

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
thanks for finishing this game Dev. finally I can play it after so long waiting for it to be completed. hope there are new projects again. good game and good luck. Screenshot_20220212-044231_THE INN.jpg

Reactions: Judgementkazzy422

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
Just wanted to echo everybody else who's congratulated the developer on finishing the game. It was a fantastic read and I'm glad to see it end well. Here's hoping we can see another project that's just as good!

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Did anyone get a working android link? I don't want to have to come back here until I've finished it

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
A few potential bugs, if they haven't been reported:
1. Walkthrough says to have fun with julie, you need to have had sex with her in Ch16. You also need to not have confessed it to Carol. That may be intended, but if so the walkthrough is incorrect. (Also, there is no way to have Carol be your lover and not get pregnant, so there really isn't much of a variant there, unlike what the walkthrough says.)

2. Might just be a nuance of the code. If your love with any of the girls is >=15, and sydney is there, she is a lover regardless of s_like. And main lover if she is higher than all of them. If they are all below 15, but sydney is lower (like they're all 14 and sydney is 13) sydneyendlover gets set to True, but the ending plays out as if she isn't. This might be intended, just weird it sets sydneyendlover to True.

3. There are a couple screens some people won't enjoy, if carol_love ends <= 0... but one is also called by accident at the end of the sydney main lover route:
end_s017_073
should be:
end_s017_074

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Sad to see it end but what a ride its been congratulations Kinderfeld

I got a lump in my throat at the reason for Carol's daughter's name.:cry:

Oh no! Naomi got a "Karen" haircut! A lot of managers are going deal with her in the future. :LOL:

No she isn't she's standing right there.:LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: pequi and fkrfxr

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Ahh! The masterpiece ended.
Firstly, I would like to thank the dev a lot. ILSProductions did a wonderful job. A rich story with good character designs. I thank the Developers even more for not milking people with their 2D/3D waifus and actually finishing the game. I was amazed by how you guys gave us update som frequently. Although there are some flaws, I am amazed at how minimum the flaws were, considering how frequent the updates were. I will wait patiently for the new production.

Reactions: ztpaa and fkrfxr

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Ohh damn this is finished already cant wait to play it from where I left it but before that, I just have 1 question do we get to have some sweet time with pregnant ladies or not?

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes