JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I feel both happy and sad to see the [Completed] tag in the title.. Happy because the journey is finally over, dev can move on to something new, and the game didnt get abandoned like so many others. And sad because the journey is over.. No more Carol, Naomi, Sydney, Hana, Alice, and the rest.

Maybe Kinderfeld does a little DLC holiday update later this year, a short no drama story showing the world and everyone 10 years later. Or 20 years and we see their kids as adults in the new world rebuilding society with little bits of commentary about what happened to Grantsboro, other colony towns, countries, the virus, and so on.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Well, Now and Then is the 3rd game to make into my perma save folder..... I truly enjoyed the ride and I am very sad to see it come to an end. The endings were all well done (though I'm partial to the Carol ending (of course! :) ))
Thank you for such a delightful game!

pequi

Nov 25, 2018
I'm a lurker here, but damn, I just had to post and thank the dev for this great game. The characters and the writing were great, but for me, the narrative and the survival atmosphere were the biggest selling point of this novel. Thank you very much, and wish all the best on future projects :)!

Reactions: Rileyfksurmom

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
WHAT? Now & Then coming to an end? Is this an April Fools joke? If not, any word from the developer whether he'll be working on new projects?

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
WHAT? Now & Then coming to an end? Is this an April Fools joke? If not, any word from the developer whether he'll be working on new projects?
From a previous post:
If you haven't seen my comments on Twitter or Discord, do know that this won't be the final release for Now & Then. There are plans for a Final version down the line. We'll shift main focus on The Interim Domain (after like a few days break), but in the background we'll be working on pulling together the final build.

meliv

Nov 22, 2018
So is this the final version they mentioned or is there going to be one more patch?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
So is this the final version they mentioned or is there going to be one more patch?
This one wraps up the story, there is still one coming to fix errors/bugs/inconsistencies and to make it easier to start a second/third/... playthrough. But there will be nothing new, as far as I understood.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
I jumped off the train after the school into the crazy amazon camp (kinda echoing my jumping off of Walking Dead after the damn Season 2 farm). Now that it's completed, I think I'll go back and check it out again, especially now that folks got knocked up along the way. :LOL:

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
is the game done now? oh shit I had no idea! i started out during patch 2 or 3. sadly i haven't kept up hardly at all. looking forword to playing the whole came now!

Zenns

Jul 21, 2019
Thanks for the great game, this is the game I've been waiting for the most for updates

erkper

May 16, 2018
but I did get the lesbian scene on my first playthrough (high school) unless you meant the actual threesome.
Yes, getting the lesbian sceneunlocks the threesome but the unlock comes at a chapter end, after the threesome has taken place. So you have to replay the chapter to get the threesome, and without the threesome in the school you don't get the ending threesomes. All of which I was unaware of until I had deleted all my saves that went back far enough to get without a full replay.

[edit] - heh, looking at this post I feel like a government censor releasing top-secret reports...
The post you will see is real. Only the names have been redacted to protect the innocent.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes