DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
God, what an ending. I couldn't hope for a better one with Sydney giving birth to our daughter and Alice confirmed to be pregnant. My ending was just how I hoped it would be. I'm glad the Dev put thought into how we played and fully supported our choices. My MC ended with Alice as the main. I definitely got to check out the others and see how they look, especially Sydney. I was kind of surprised that she didn't move in with us permanently. I guess I know who had the most points with by the end between those two, if that played a part. Looks like Alice was number 1.

I want to say congratulations, once again, to the Dev for finishing the game. It really was a wild ride, from start to finish. I loved my ending I got and how it all came to a close. After this game, I'll definitely be checking out their future works, especially this one coming up. Until the next game is ready, I'll be playing this here and there for months, maybe even years, to come.

jorgebell

Jan 18, 2019
So, this is the end of the journey...
It was fine as fuck, it's between my favourites. I'm excited to know about the next project

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of version 0.26.0 with Zoey Raven's walk through mod.
Usual screen gestures, save name/delete resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
New scrollable text box.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Note: Size increased to just under the 2gb limit, increasing quality from last ports as this is the final.
Updated my Android port to v0.26.0

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
God, what an ending. I couldn't hope for a better one with Sydney giving birth to our daughter and Alice confirmed to be pregnant. My ending was just how I hoped it would be. I'm glad the Dev put thought into how we played and fully supported our choices. My MC ended with Alice as the main. I definitely got to check out the others and see how they look, especially Sydney. I was kind of surprised that she didn't move in with us permanently. I guess I know who had the most points with by the end between those two, if that played a part. Looks like Alice was number 1.

I want to say congratulations, once again, to the Dev for finishing the game. It really was a wild ride, from start to finish. I loved my ending I got and how it all came to a close. After this game, I'll definitely be checking out their future works, especially this one coming up. Until the next game is ready, I'll be playing this here and there for months, maybe even years, to come.
Interesting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Interesting.
Interesting indeed. It seems our choices play a part but isn't quite consistent. As for the Sydney bit, I'm not sure what happened there. One minute it said she's moving in with me and Alice but then said she's staying with Julie. I'll retry it at a later date but it does seem to contradict the MC's statement to her from last update about them living together. In my ending, it's just Alice living with me.

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
Does anyone have save from .23? for some reason Im getting error loading save from there.

EDIT: I cant load any save even the on in the op of .25

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Just finished the game. It was absolutely phenomenal. A huge congratulations to the developer on completing this masterpiece. The journey was an amazing experience. Good luck for any other projects to come.

I do have a couple notes on some of the ending scenes. I know that people are already aware of them based on some past posts on this thread, but I figured I mention them anyways. This is only if you haven't already downloaded the fix.

Last edited:

pedr0

Nov 11, 2017
Just finished the game. It was absolutely phenomenal. A huge congratulations to the developer on completing this masterpiece. The journey was an amazing experience. Good luck for any other projects to come.

I do have a couple notes on some of the ending scenes. I know that people are already aware of them based on some past posts on this thread, but I figured I mention them anyways. This is only if you haven't already downloaded the fix.
Came here for an explanation for this, got damn that shook me hard.
We need a true harem ending tho.

Oct 30, 2021
The Duke has enjoyed this and is sad to see it end. But where there is an end, there is always a new meal to devour...Huehue Yes I believe that is the saying.

Reactions: pyrinikos

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
...snip...
Edit: Updated to v0.26.0 (Please read the text in the mod about saving to see all endings)
Zoey Raven I think there may a bug in your mod.
Very shortly after the beginning of Chapter 15, when you must choose Carol or Naomi to go on patrol with you, choosing Carol skips the entire scene in the store where she shoots an infected and jumps right to Naomi greeting you as you return.
I restored original files and loaded a save right near there (nice that your mod didn't kill saves, thank you) then played forward and the scene played correctly when I chose Carol.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes