erkper

May 16, 2018
Guys/gals need some advise(without spoilers pls) should i go for high nerve or just make it low?

cheers guys
Honestly, not sure it really makes much difference in the end. It changes some flavor dialog throughout the story (high nerve = the girls are more nervous/anxious/stressed about events going on, lower nerve = they are more cool, calm, and collected.) There are only a few scenes where the nerve score affects the scene other than dialog changes, and none of them are game-breakers. IMO it's a two-edged sword - if you are totally or brutally honest about the pandemic and situations, it drives nerve up, but keeping them calm might require you to "fudge" the truth a bit or leave some details out. Pick your poison.

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
Sad to see this end. Overall, a great story and great characters and fantastic sex scenes. Just need to go back and unlock stuff I didn't the first time around one day.

Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
This and Four Elements Trainer both finished right as I tested positive for corona. In the words of a wise old tortoise, there are no accidents.

Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
Honestly, not sure it really makes much difference in the end. It changes some flavor dialog throughout the story (high nerve = the girls are more nervous/anxious/stressed about events going on, lower nerve = they are more cool, calm, and collected.) There are only a few scenes where the nerve score affects the scene other than dialog changes, and none of them are game-breakers. IMO it's a two-edged sword - if you are totally or brutally honest about the pandemic and situations, it drives nerve up, but keeping them calm might require you to "fudge" the truth a bit or leave some details out. Pick your poison.
Ah, right. Wasn't sure on this myself. Thought nerve was a gauge of how mentally well-prepared the girls would be for moments when shit hits the fan via gradually exposing them to the realities of post-apocalyptic life. Figured higher meant they'd be more likely to HOLD their nerve in a critical situation, not lose it.

Been going for an honest approach with the girls so far, and I've noticed that choices that increase nerve also tend to increase trust and vice-versa (people are a lot more likely to follow orders without question if they know precisely how fucked they could be if things go wrong). Gonna stay the course for my first playthrough, but I'll try and flip things around a bit on my future runs.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Finished this now and overall was enjoyable but skipped alot of texts in the last chapters; mc monologues became really annoying after some time. It was time to end it, ofc it could have gone for ever like that soap opera walking dead. Good to see pics were upgraded in the final chapters cause the first ones are horrendous.

Incog Ninja

Jul 5, 2020
Welp. I just finished the game and post-series sadness is definitely gonna hit me hard. I'm gonna miss this series and all the characters in it.

This was a fun ride and thanks to Kinderfeld and ILSProductions for a wonderful story through and through.

Jan 30, 2020
I played through the game and even grabbed a walkthrough. There is one scene in the images folder that I'm curious about. It looks to either be a dream or something that was left out of the game that Naomi and Carol in an NTR situation? Was that removed? Not that I'm complaining as I'm not really into it. Just wondering why it was in the folder if not in the game.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I played through the game and even grabbed a walkthrough. There is one scene in the images folder that I'm curious about. It looks to either be a dream or something that was left out of the game that Naomi and Carol in an NTR situation? Was that removed? Not that I'm complaining as I'm not really into it. Just wondering why it was in the folder if not in the game.
That's a scene from the bad end I think. I checked the script for that image and found that it's the image that accompanies the MC saying something like "I don't know what Carol and Naomi are doing and I think I'd rather not know". So it's a speculative idea on the bad-end MC's part as far as I can tell.

Reactions: FullTimeFapper

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Loved the game but I wonder, is there a way too see all the girls pregnant or it is just Carol and Sidney? Will there be like an additional content showing these pregnancies since c'mon, we know all of them will have the MC babies.

crownless

May 27, 2018
Every time I try to install the game on Android it just stops when it is almost finished and after a while it says "app not installed". Tried downloading the file again from another link, same thing. Anybody knows if it is a problem of the game or something to do with my phone?

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Hi everyone,
I am half way on this game (started yesterday) and first of all let me say, for now this is an amazing game (for me it is almost every thing I want.. forbidden romance/MC not a douchebag/initiative coming from girls/"some story"), anyways, thx for the game.

But what I actually want to ask is, I've been using the mod and although I am very gratefll for it I have to say this "see every scene approach is breaking my game as I don't even understand what "my main path" is and I am assuming it's gonna get even worst so..
1) I can simply not use it and risk a decision that will might have the girls raped some time later and that's something I truly don't want to risk it (I know it's just a game but why would I want to see them raped?)

2) Use the MOD and stop bitching about it

3)ask if someone found another MOD that is a more "traditional MOD", because I can also read the walkthrough but that usually gets me on my nerves as well.

So, have anyone found another MOD? or can I try and wing it without 3 hours later discover that decision I took end up bitting me in the ass
I'd say go modless. I didn't use it while treating the girls with respect and love while always being truthful about everything and the closest any of the girls got to being raped was when the MC rescues Naomi at the start. Beyond that, the girls could take care of themselves.

rakawasx

Aug 28, 2021
Now & Then [v0.26.0] [ILSProductions]

Including BugFix - Updated Links -> Post updated in 4/01/2022
compressed_.gif

3.64 MB to ≅ 1.2 GB

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mega link pls?

erkper

May 16, 2018
A few words about the epilogues:

Now, you can calling me names, but this is what I think.
The game can be completely monogamous. If Carol is your one and only. You can freely reject everyone else (except for the "Then" scenes with your dead wife, whom you were completely faithful to.) Your problem doesn't seem to be lack of monogamy as much as you just don't like either father-daughter relationships in general or Carol specifically. Which, if either's the case, you have every right and I cannot and will not judge you for it, but I have to wonder why you played in the first place...

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The game can be completely monogamous. If Carol is your one and only. You can freely reject everyone else (except for the "Then" scenes with your dead wife, whom you were completely faithful to.) Your problem doesn't seem to be lack of monogamy as much as you just don't like either father-daughter relationships in general or Carol specifically. Which, if either's the case, you have every right and I cannot and will not judge you for it, but I have to wonder why you played in the first place...
I didn't try not to to see what happens, but fucking your adopted daughter is not a father-daughter relationship

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I didn't try not to to see what happens, but fucking your adopted daughter is not a father-daughter relationship
It may not be a father-daughter relationship in which you'd personally indulge or would support, but it is inarguably a relationship between two people who consider themselves, and would be legally considered, to be father and daughter. Further, the relationship between Carol and the MC goes far far beyond simply fucking. Then maybe that's your point. Their relationship has grown far beyond that of father and daughter. If so I agree.

Reactions: Jokerware

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
A few words about the epilogues:

Now, you can calling me names, but this is what I think.
Won't call you names, but I will say something my grandfather always said. "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and everyone else's stinks." You are correct that you cannot "fully" reject Carol, however when Naomi comes on the scene, you can effectively reject her. I think if my memory serves, you only are forced to have sex with her twice, and you can reject her the rest of the times.

Also, I don't know how you did it, but on one of my endings, if Sydney is pregnant and a lover (not the main lover), she moves in with you and Carol. That ending is only if Carol is your main, other permutations are too numerous to count.

Reactions: sava75
4.60 star(s) 281 Votes