Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
Kinderfeld, thanks for finishing dude. This is one of my favorite dystopian tales now and I will save it along with my favorite books and movies off the genre to be replayed when the mood strikes. Hope you have something similar in mind next but will check it out regardless.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Nice (and a bit sad too...) to have it finished... Well done, Kinderfeld ! Do you plan to release a last version, with the little glitches of endings fixed and number it as 1.0?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Zoey Raven I think there may a bug in your mod.
Very shortly after the beginning of Chapter 15, when you must choose Carol or Naomi to go on patrol with you, choosing Carol skips the entire scene in the store where she shoots an infected and jumps right to Naomi greeting you as you return.
I restored original files and loaded a save right near there (nice that your mod didn't kill saves, thank you) then played forward and the scene played correctly when I chose Carol.
I spent 6 hours coding this mod, I think that was a nerve based thing. I couldn't show everything every way. If you feel you can improve on the mod or would have done it a other way. You're free to make your own alterations. I did the best I could to show what I could with the most densely coded update in the whole game. Cheers!

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Guys/gals need some advise(without spoilers pls) should i go for high nerve or just make it low?

cheers guys

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
...snip...
If you feel you can improve on the mod or would have done it a other way. You're free to make your own alterations. I did the best I could to show what I could with the most densely coded update in the whole game. Cheers!
I'm a "copy/paster", not a coder, lol. I've made a couple mods, but they were all just me editing text, changing some point values, or defining a few extra colors. Actual branch coding is something I'm learning, but I'm not "there" just yet.

I doubt I could improve your mod if I were given 8 weeks, let alone 8 hours.

pigmints

Jan 30, 2021
Hi everyone,
I am half way on this game (started yesterday) and first of all let me say, for now this is an amazing game (for me it is almost every thing I want.. forbidden romance/MC not a douchebag/initiative coming from girls/"some story"), anyways, thx for the game.

But what I actually want to ask is, I've been using the mod and although I am very gratefll for it I have to say this "see every scene approach is breaking my game as I don't even understand what "my main path" is and I am assuming it's gonna get even worst so..
1) I can simply not use it and risk a decision that will might have the girls raped some time later and that's something I truly don't want to risk it (I know it's just a game but why would I want to see them raped?)

2) Use the MOD and stop bitching about it

3)ask if someone found another MOD that is a more "traditional MOD", because I can also read the walkthrough but that usually gets me on my nerves as well.

So, have anyone found another MOD? or can I try and wing it without 3 hours later discover that decision I took end up bitting me in the ass

7rNEK

Oct 8, 2021
Does anyone have a save from the end of chapter 25? I forgot to back up my save before formatting my pc..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone,
I am half way on this game (started yesterday) and first of all let me say, for now this is an amazing game (for me it is almost every thing I want.. forbidden romance/MC not a douchebag/initiative coming from girls/"some story"), anyways, thx for the game.

But what I actually want to ask is, I've been using the mod and although I am very gratefll for it I have to say this "see every scene approach is breaking my game as I don't even understand what "my main path" is and I am assuming it's gonna get even worst so..
1) I can simply not use it and risk a decision that will might have the girls raped some time later and that's something I truly don't want to risk it (I know it's just a game but why would I want to see them raped?)

2) Use the MOD and stop bitching about it

3)ask if someone found another MOD that is a more "traditional MOD", because I can also read the walkthrough but that usually gets me on my nerves as well.

So, have anyone found another MOD? or can I try and wing it without 3 hours later discover that decision I took end up bitting me in the ass
I to did not like the mod for that same reason and I used the walkthrough after a restart of the game.

pigmints

Jan 30, 2021
I to did not like the mod for that same reason and I used the walkthrough after a restart of the game.
Was affraid of this, just checked the WT and it seems "big and boring" but I can't really play with the MOD because it's really messing the continuity of this game...

One last question, WITHOUT the MOD is it possible to geta harem (all the girls, not all the scenes) ending? I mean, is there a "path" that leads there or you can only have one if you cheat by using the Mod?

Gonna have to restart this one because at ch11 things got so confusing with the Mod

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Was affraid of this, just checked the WT and it seems "big and boring" but I can't really play with the MOD because it's really messing the continuity of this game...

One last question, WITHOUT the MOD is it possible to geta harem (all the girls, not all the scenes) ending? I mean, is there a "path" that leads there or you can only have one if you cheat by using the Mod?

Gonna have to restart this one because at ch11 things got so confusing with the Mod
You need to read all the walkthrough about endings and main lovers to get the harem ending.

From the walkthrough.
Harem Ending: You need to have a main lover, and be a lover
with Carol, Naomi, Alice, and Sydney

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You need to read all the walkthrough about endings and main lovers to get the harem ending.

From the walkthrough.
Harem Ending: You need to have a main lover, and be a lover
with Carol, Naomi, Alice, and Sydney
How exactly is the main lover choosen ? Is it just a matter of points ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I stop playing in v.18 and was waiting on the game to be finish before playing again so have no idea at this time what you need to do, I suggest you read the walkthrough for that info.

pigmints

Jan 30, 2021
@Zoey Raven

Hi mate and thx for your work.
Has I explained before sadly I can't use your MOD because for me it just ruins the story but I have a question, if I only copy the
specialscreens.rpy and endings.rpy does it only unlocks the gallery (good when I finish the game) and I can play the rest normally or does it affects possible paths? decisions?

I am going for the Harem ending just don't like seeing all scenes because it gets confusing while in game, I prefer seeing what I missed in the gallery after I end the game

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone have a save from the end of chapter 25? I forgot to back up my save before formatting my pc..
This is a carol first, harem ending, with Carol & Sydney pregnant, and Hana is a lover path. It is right before the end of Chapter 25, and you can go into the console and change values if you want a different ending.

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Main Lover is the highest points when Chapter 26 starts. The "main lover" is the girl who you spend ever after with, while a "lover" designation is someone you have sex with every so often. I believe I put in the WT how to get a lover status with each girl (it wasn't just points, it was a few other things). My example below: Carol is my main, and I am a lover with each of the other 3, so I got the Harem ending with this save.

1649012130660.png

Reactions: sava75 and Raziel_8

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I spent 6 hours coding this mod, I think that was a nerve based thing. I couldn't show everything every way. If you feel you can improve on the mod or would have done it a other way. You're free to make your own alterations. I did the best I could to show what I could with the most densely coded update in the whole game. Cheers!
Zoey,
It's a great mod that has enhanced my enjoyment of this VN. Thank you for your hard work and consistent support for all the games you mod. Really appreciated.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes