Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Now & Then Version 0.99.0 Now Live

Director's Cut [Version 0.99.0]
Now & Then
is a story of Jack (or a name of your choosing) Brooks, a widower who lives with his adopted teenage daughter, Carol, during the aftermath of a global pandemic.

Windows: MEGA -
Windows (compressed): MEGA -
Mac: MEGA -
Mac (compressed): MEGA -
Android: MEGA -
Walkthrough*:
* Courtesy of internet denizen Mordred93
Endings Patch:
fixes an error to see Sydney's Pregnancy scene and a typo in another line.
Change Log 0.99.0
  • Added Chapter Select
  • Added Outtakes
  • Fixed image error in Sydney ending
  • Fixed typos and grammatical errors throughout
  • Added code that turns off Alt Scene notifications once you've completed the game once
  • Reshoots of images throughout to clean up excessive camera changes, lighting, or continuity issues
  • Fixed a flag where Carol sees a flashback of making out/mention of making out in Ch4 even if Jack left early
  • Updated/reshot/extended A Dream of Alice (Chapter 4) and extended "Carol's Visit" at the end of Chapter 4.
  • Added animation and extended Carol and Jack in "Sex Montage" in Chapter 6
  • Fixed shots/animation in Carol and Jack nighttime sex in the apartment (CH7: Carol Raw)
  • Added extra scene with Naomi in CH7
  • CH9: Added the option to choose to join Carol in the shower or not, added THEN scene with Julie (starts Julie sidequest)
  • CH10: Reshoots/code script cleanup, changed "I don't really feel comfortable..." choice to skip the second choice for Naomi
  • CH11: New scene with Carol, extended Naomi “Legitimate Massage” scene, added extra scenes after Game Over in the attack on the school
  • CH12: Extended Naomi's “Cheerleading”
  • CH14: Added THEN scene with Naomi, extended scene when you take Naomi with you to go exploring
  • CH14: "Tell her you're there for her.": Sydney Nerve from +1 to – 1
  • CH14: Removed extra Naomi Love point in alt scene
  • CH15: Added choice to skip Carol's alt scene in the gym, added extra scenes with Naomi/Sydney after threesome, new scene with Sydney
  • CH16: Added new scene with Julie
  • CH17: Added small scene with Carol, added scene with Carol and Naomi, added new scene with Alice
  • CH18: Extended a small scene to gain extra point with Alice, new scene with Alice
  • CH19: New THEN scene with Naomi, new small scene with Naomi before the dinner with Alice
  • CH20: New scene with Naomi, new scene with Julie, extended scene with Emmie and McCreary, new scene with Carol
  • Cleaned up code where internal thoughts for Carol and Sydney were not properly color coded in Ch20 and Ch21
  • CH21: New Emmie scene
  • Ch21: Converted "Because I love you." from Naomi Love +1 to Naomi Nerve - 1
  • CH22: Extended scene with Julie and Sydney
  • CH23: Added new Alice scene
  • CH24: New short scene in White Oak
  • CH25: Two new scenes with Julie, one new scene with Hana, one small scene with Julie, one small scene with Hana, and additional story at the end if you've unlocked either new ending
  • CH25: "I love you, Naomi." after sex from Naomi Love +1 to Naomi Nerve -1
  • CH25: Fixed code in 25 where McCreary no longer uses the fake name "Paul" when the player's chosen name is Paul.
  • Endings/Epilogues: Fixed a missing flag that keeps players from seeing Julie sex scene in epilogue.
  • Endings/Epilogues: Corrected ending scenes with Sydney missing her tattoo.
  • Endings/Epilogues: Corrected missing animation in Naomi + Sydney sex scene
  • Endings/Epilogues: Two new endings
  • Endings/Epilogues: Extended scenes with Syndey, including pregnancy content

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope you enjoy the experience. Thanks for playing.

- Kinderfeld
Well, where in the damn world am I supposed to put this endings patch of his?

For crying out loud, he worked 1 year on this and still he screwed an ending?!? once again?!?

oh boy

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
NowAndThen-0.99.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game, it is a Harem Mod like all my other mods. Enjoy! Gallery Unlocked.

IMPORTANT: If you do not want a harem mod showing all H scene please do not use this. I am tired of responding to people in the thread who quote this post or ping me. I will not longer be doing this.

Edit: Updated to v0.26.0 (Please read the text in the mod about saving to see all endings)

Note: Did not add the alternate scenes into the mod due to the fact I want to keep it Harem, they are however unlocked, the content is also very small, and intended for a second playthough of the game.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this an all my other content here:

Or you can:
game had harem tag so what this mode ad? the usual higlighted choice for harem route? thanks

erkper

May 16, 2018
game had harem tag so what this mode ad? the usual higlighted choice for harem route? thanks
The mod forces every scene to play. So you don't accidentally miss any lewd events, but it also means your choices mean nothing and scene continuity is non-existent. Did you tell that girl no an hour ago? Well, your choice doesn't matter so you'll fuck her anyways. Kill that bandit once already? Here, kill him again! Did you take Naomi's virginity yesterday? Guess what, she's a virgin again today! (These are all actual literal events in the game if you use the mod.) If you're in it for the fap, by all means use the mod. But if you want to experience a story that actually makes sense - and this game is a great story - then I would not recommend it.

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020
Yeah, I had wondered what had happened to this game. It used to have regular updates, almost like clockwork, every couple of months. Then it was gone for a year. Now an update comes out and suddenly, it's game over.
It was complete about a year ago. Dev slowly did a Directors cut over the year, as he worked on his new project.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Now & Then [v1.00.0 Director's Cut] [ILSProductions]

NOTE: Smaller compressed "FINAL" Directors Cut version, no patching needed, it is standalone!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo...... I deleted because it was finished not sure if I want to play through it again just to see the changes, but having..... hard.... time..... resisting..... downloading..... no finger... stop clicking the download button ahhhh :oops:.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo...... I deleted because it was finished not sure if I want to play through it again just to see the changes, but having..... hard.... time..... resisting..... downloading..... no finger... stop clicking the download button ahhhh :oops:.
Well, unless you deleted the saves from the standard Renpy-save folder in User\Appdata\Roaming\Renpy you should still have your saves there. ;)
(And the game looks for them there, so no need to search them to copy them into the game folder)

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Well, unless you deleted the saves from the standard Renpy-save folder in User\Appdata\Roaming\Renpy you should still have your saves there. ;)
(And the game looks for them there, so no need to search them to copy them into the game folder)
Nope I always turn that option off and delete any saves that happen to make it into the appdata folder.

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
[Completed] - Now & Then [v0.99.0] [ILSProductions]

OFFiCiAL COMPRESSED (Ending patch already applied no longer needed): Win/Linux/Mac:

If you curios what the hell is the "ending patch"

Also, they don't link official compressed versions with dev links.
Um, Maybe something hasn't updated yet, but these "compressed" links take me to a 4.10 GB file, which is the same size as the full release link on the front page?

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So the regular download (4gb) is already the compressed version and these just have the patch?
Um, Maybe something hasn't updated yet, but these "compressed" links take me to a 4.10 GB file, which is the same size as the full release link on the front page?
You might want to re-do your torrent RPDL unless you wanting to have the compressed version as the torrent usually you do the full uncompressed version.

The ones in the OP are linked wrong. The uncompressed version is 8GB.

The full uncompressed version is located here:

Windows: MEGA -

Mac: MEGA -

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 273 Votes