rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Need help, I have 20GB of storage left yet everytime I tried to install the app it always show " app not installed"
I can't help you directly, I don't play it on android. I have an android smartphone, but prefer PC. Now isn't probably the right time to install it. Wait a bit, director's cut version is very, very close. I don't know if saves from old version will work. It's more probable that new version will be more compatible.

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020

Unlocked

And here's the announcement so many of you have been patiently waiting for. Except that one guy on who spent a year pissing and moaning that he had to wait for the game to be "complete". Fuck that guy specifically. :)
There's not a lot left to say here. As you can see by the update notes below, this release fixes a lot of little things, while adding a bunch of new content throughout. New features. New endings. But, if you want to go into this blind, DO NOT look at the update notes. I'm sure there's some spoilers in there, even if it's just saying where new scenes are.
Some fun facts: The Director's Cut has 1866 new or updated images and 128 new or updated animations. There is one animation and a few renders that got cut from the original game, due to minor changes. I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but the DC also features 48,433 more words.
The Interim Domain 0.12.0: This build is pretty close to ready, so once N&TDC comes out, you'll be seeing a single update before the schedule release in early April.
Here's the release schedule for 0.99.0 (all scheduled for 11:59 am EDT release):
Tier 3 - March 20, 2023
Tier 2 -
March 22, 2023
Tier 1 -
March 24, 2023
Public -
March 25, 2023
Change Log 0.99.0
  • Added Chapter Select
  • Added Outtakes
  • Fixed image error in Sydney ending
  • Fixed typos and grammatical errors throughout
  • Added code that turns off Alt Scene notifications once you've completed the game once
  • Reshoots of images throughout to clean up excessive camera changes, lighting, or continuity issues
  • Fixed a flag where Carol sees a flashback of making out/mention of making out in Ch4 even if Jack left early
  • Updated/reshot/extended A Dream of Alice (Chapter 4) and extended "Carol's Visit" at the end of Chapter 4.
  • Added animation and extended Carol and Jack in "Sex Montage" in Chapter 6
  • Fixed shots/animation in Carol and Jack nighttime sex in the apartment (CH7: Carol Raw)
  • Added extra scene with Naomi in CH7
  • CH9: Added the option to choose to join Carol in the shower or not, added THEN scene with Julie (starts Julie sidequest)
  • CH10: Reshoots/code script cleanup, changed "I don't really feel comfortable..." choice to skip the second choice for Naomi
  • CH11: New scene with Carol, extended Naomi “Legitimate Massage” scene, added extra scenes after Game Over in the attack on the school
  • CH12: Extended Naomi's “Cheerleading”
  • CH14: Added THEN scene with Naomi, extended scene when you take Naomi with you to go exploring
  • CH14: "Tell her you're there for her.": Sydney Nerve from +1 to – 1
  • CH14: Removed extra Naomi Love point in alt scene
  • CH15: Added choice to skip Carol's alt scene in the gym, added extra scenes with Naomi/Sydney after threesome, new scene with Sydney
  • CH16: Added new scene with Julie
  • CH17: Added small scene with Carol, added scene with Carol and Naomi, added new scene with Alice
  • CH18: Extended a small scene to gain extra point with Alice, new scene with Alice
  • CH19: New THEN scene with Naomi, new small scene with Naomi before the dinner with Alice
  • CH20: New scene with Naomi, new scene with Julie, extended scene with Emmie and McCreary, new scene with Carol
  • Cleaned up code where internal thoughts for Carol and Sydney were not properly color coded in Ch20 and Ch21
  • CH21: New Emmie scene
  • Ch21: Converted "Because I love you." from Naomi Love +1 to Naomi Nerve - 1
  • CH22: Extended scene with Julie and Sydney
  • CH23: Added new Alice scene
  • CH24: New short scene in White Oak
  • CH25: Two new scenes with Julie, one new scene with Hana, one small scene with Julie, one small scene with Hana, and additional story at the end if you've unlocked either new ending
  • CH25: "I love you, Naomi." after sex from Naomi Love +1 to Naomi Nerve -1
  • CH25: Fixed code in 25 where McCreary no longer uses the fake name "Paul" when the player's chosen name is Paul.
  • Endings/Epilogues: Fixed a missing flag that keeps players from seeing Julie sex scene in epilogue.
  • Endings/Epilogues: Corrected ending scenes with Sydney missing her tattoo.
  • Endings/Epilogues: Corrected missing animation in Naomi + Sydney sex scene
  • Endings/Epilogues: Two new endings
  • Endings/Epilogues: Extended scenes with Syndey, including pregnancy content
Thanks for your interest and support,
-Kinderfeld

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Unlocked

And here's the announcement so many of you have been patiently waiting for. Except that one guy on who spent a year pissing and moaning that he had to wait for the game to be "complete". Fuck that guy specifically.:)
Thanks for your interest and support,
-Kinderfeld
Yeah, f*ck that one guy on itch.io who the f*ck he is:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. There is no other announcement better than this in the history of announcements, ever(y).

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020
This is a chonky download... 8.3 gigs. Over double of the previous version.
Some fun facts: The Director's Cut has 1866 new or updated images and 128 new or updated animations. There is one animation and a few renders that got cut from the original game, due to minor changes. I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but the DC also features 48,433 more words.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Well, he made huge updates, 25-30 minus of gameplay per chapter. I can't remember correctly, but his chapter was over 1000 renders. And, yes, some renders were too dark.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020
Well, he made huge updates, 25-30 minus of gameplay per chapter. I can't remember correctly, but his chapter was over 1000 renders. And, yes, some renders were too dark.
I just quoted his update post. Too lazy to use quote marks and footnotes:D

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Well damn. Just finished the game and wanted to leave a positive comment. Only to find out my first playthrough happened right when there is a huge update in the form of the DC coming...

Well, I liked the game so much that I am sure I will give it a replay at some point, so I guess I will check out the DC then.

Anyways, I highly reccommend this game. Superb writing for both story and characters.

Pretty sure it will be hard to find a game to now move to that won't feel a lot worse in comparison... Maybe I will give their new game a look, but after reading the description the premise and setting dont have me convinced it would be for me.

EDIT: Yep, assumed correctly. Bit of a clusterfuck of a game that new one sadly. Feels more like the dev took a few steps backwards instead of forwards.

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Well damn. Just finished the game and wanted to leave a positive comment. Only to find out my first playthrough happened right when there is a huge update in the form of the DC coming...

Well, I liked the game so much that I am sure I will give it a replay at some point, so I guess I will check out the DC then.

Anyways, I highly reccommend this game. Superb writing for both story and characters.

Pretty sure it will be hard to find a game to now move to that won't feel a lot worse in comparison... Maybe I will give their new game a look, but after reading the description the premise and setting dont have me convinced it would be for me.
Well, it's on you... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Here was the director's cut the main speaking thing for last few months. Yes, it's a fantastic game and it sucks that you have to wait now. I recommended anybody who asked something to wait, you or didn't saw, missed it or wasn't even on N&T page. ;)

TheLastSon

Nov 6, 2019
Well, played through the .26 version and really loved it and was sad when it ended so I’ll definitely hit the directors cut when it comes out.
just one thing that irks me: WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT SYDNEY ENDING??? Whole game Naomi is talking about MC is the only guy she’ll ever want and then you get that end scene what the fuck??

erkper

May 16, 2018
Well, played through the .26 version and really loved it and was sad when it ended so I’ll definitely hit the directors cut when it comes out.
just one thing that irks me: WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT SYDNEY ENDING??? Whole game Naomi is talking about MC is the only guy she’ll ever want and then you get that end scene what the fuck??
It's a bug. There's a fix on the OP and it will also be fixed in the DC.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes