Nestedgon

Aug 8, 2022
Does anyone know what part of chapter 14 should I replay to unlock the 3rd alternative scenes (boobs and weights). I cannot seem to find the way to unlock it.

K18

Apr 19, 2018

Since I'm celebrating a BIG birthday that ends in 0 this weekend, here's a bonus wallpaper with girls from both Now & Then and The Interim Domain for everyone. Enjoy!

Happy Birthday 2023 copy.png

Happy Birthday from ILS Productions wallpaper

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for the game, hope it helps finding all the scenes and different endings.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

Exprovison

May 31, 2022
She doesn't really have one. At least not one that tracks her stats. She is just not in the game enough to warrant that I'm guessing.
Really? I see scenes on the replay gallery called Julie's admission and shower care, both on chapter 25, and an ending scene called Julie at the Dock. I seem to be unable to get any of these. But the only similar scene I got was the shower scene, but nothing sexual happens, just talk.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Really? I see scenes on the replay gallery called Julie's admission and shower care, both on chapter 25, and an ending scene called Julie at the Dock. I seem to be unable to get any of these. But the only similar scene I got was the shower scene, but nothing sexual happens, just talk.
You can look at my walkthrough a few posts before yours, everything is there.

Julie's ending is the default ending if you have enough points

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
What I meant was she doesn't have a path that tracks her stats like the other girls do. To get her "good" ending, make sure to bang her in the hotel when you first get back together and spend time with her when possible. Her good ending and Hanna's do not seem achievable in the same playthrough. Where you go check that last evening before the epilogues has some impact on their endings, and you can't do both.

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
any idea why text in game looks like this? I tried small compressed and bigger compressed versions and both are like this, also both crash non stop
1688044009750.png

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Enjoyed the game up to the point where your forced to fuck sydney, that made 0 sense to me, hole game MC is loyal and promiss not to do anything to upset carol and yet MC fucks sydney in the shower? knowing that is not what carol wants....and you cant do anyting to say no....why ruin the game like that.....sydney even says MC would proberly never try anything and she leaves, then MC yells out in showers and no response you walk into the showers and it jumps to a forced sex scene not one bit of that makes any sense.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Enjoyed the game up to the point where your forced to fuck sydney, that made 0 sense to me, hole game MC is loyal and promiss not to do anything to upset carol and yet MC fucks sydney in the shower? knowing that is not what carol wants....and you cant do anyting to say no....why ruin the game like that.....sydney even says MC would proberly never try anything and she leaves, then MC yells out in showers and no response you walk into the showers and it jumps to a forced sex scene not one bit of that makes any sense.
Perhaps, as you said, it's a hole game and Sydney had a hole that needed filling.

• Haha
Reactions: Dunner

erkper

May 16, 2018
o
Are you using the mod? Because I don't remember any forced scene with Sydney in the base game. But the mod forces all scenes to play regardless of your choices.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Good catch. I've been in school systems across the country, so I've seen 7-9 Junior Highs, 6-8 Junior Highs, and 7-8 Junior Highs. But for the location that this approximates (think eastern NC/VA), it should probably be an eight grade crush. I'll tweak the line in the script for the next update.
I'm just getting into the game, so you don't need to know this, but just thought I'd mention I live in a U.S.A. town where there are a bunch of middle schools (3 grades) and a couple junior highs (2 grades), but all the high schools start in 9th grade and are 4 years. Didn't even know we had 3-year high schools ... the idea that there's schools without freshman sports teams is just weird.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm just getting into the game, so you don't need to know this, but just thought I'd mention I live in a U.S.A. town where there are a bunch of middle schools (3 grades) and a couple junior highs (2 grades), but all the high schools start in 9th grade and are 4 years. Didn't even know we had 3-year high schools ... the idea that there's schools without freshman sports teams is just weird.
For me (in the 80s, North Texas area) it was Junior High (7-9) & HS (10-12). Most of the districts up that way were the same. SE Texas area where I ended up as an adult has a mix of the middle/HS and Jr/SrHS, with that 2/4 or 3/3 split.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
In the larger cities in the western US, most high schools only include grades 10-12. Growing up I moved from a small town that had 4-year high schools, to the city that only had 3. Of course, it had to be the summer after 9th grade, so I got to be bottom of the food chain two years in a row. Fun times!
The grades for middle school/junior high typically fluctuate depending on the high school system they are feeding into.

4.60 star(s) 273 Votes