• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Why is everyone so sure that all of the men (at the hotel) were killed?
But that is just it.
We were told that there is no men in the camp.
Every player will bring in there own conclusion of what happen to all the men and all the clues point to murder.
NowandThen 2021-06-14 17-46-11-99.jpg NowandThen 2021-06-14 17-46-18-14.jpg

No one is sure without input from the Dev what is actually going on.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
"Or like a typical man, they abandoned their family", sure feminazis can believe that but who else ? even in a post-apo

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
But that is just it.
We were told that there is no men in the camp.
Every player will bring in there own conclusion of what happen to all the men and all the clues point to murder.
View attachment 1247293 View attachment 1247294

No one is sure without input from the Dev what is actually going on.
"Told".....by the same people that "told" us that the hotel was safe, and then tried to kill us.
Easy enough to have a holding area/breeding room that is out of sight somewhere inside the zone. The women that arrived with the men that were kept alive, might even be in on the secret. They could honestly be telling the others that they just saw their husbands/BF's/sons/etc.

I 100% agree that we will all have our own theories, and will never actually know unless/until the Dev reveals the truth. Personally I think that reveal will happen when/if Syd & Julie make another appearance (I still have hope for that, at the very least I want to see Julie again).

In the meantime; I find it easier to believe that a group of women had enough of mens shit and started their own matriarchal society, than they managed to kill off every male that comes near the place without anyone of the 200+ women in the zone asking questions.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
In the meantime; I find it easier to believe that a group of women had enough of mens shit and started their own matriarchal society, than they managed to kill off every male that comes near the place without anyone of the 200+ women in the zone asking questions.
I don't believe it at all. Maybe a few of them (a dozen feminazis) but not hundreds of women. Are all the women really believing that their husbands and sons abandoned them ? And from Julie it doesn't seem to be a dictatorship

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think It may be a mix of this and Merilee recruiting only women and children to the compound was likely what happened there. Much more credible than dozens of husbands, boyfriends, sons and etcetera being killed off without anyone raising a ruckus inside.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't believe it at all. Maybe a few of them (a dozen feminazis) but not hundreds of women. Are all the women really believing that their husbands and sons abandoned them ? And from Julie it doesn't seem to be a dictatorship
The Hotel is out of the safe zone and we saw some fresh zombie near there. It's not that far fetched to make an excuse for the women inside like: They have to flee due zombies or sorry but they died. Most women don't go outside as far as we know so they don't really know how things are outside.

Reactions: Real Kreten

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The Hotel is out of the safe zone and we saw some fresh zombie near there. It's not that far fetched to make an excuse for the women inside like: They have to flee due zombies or sorry but they died. Most women don't go outside as far as we know so they don't really know how things are outside.
And yet Carol, Naomi and even Sydney had no problem to go out on their own to the hotel alone... No other woman wanted to see their loved ones ? and believed they left them ?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
And yet Carol, Naomi and even Sydney had no problem to go out on their own to the hotel alone... No other woman wanted to see their loved ones ?
Remember that the second or third day they tried to kill the MC. So other women have found an empty room at some point with no answers. The inner circle soldiers can tell them some fake stories about zombies, marauders or whatever if needed.

Reactions: a1fox3

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Remember that the second or third day they tried to kill the MC. So other women have found an empty room at some point with no answers. The inner circle soldiers can tell them some fake stories about zombies, marauders or whatever if needed.
You can try to justify it like this but it doesn't give me that impression. The game is great but I'm not convinced of that part. At least they didn't stay long

Reactions: Hisakatana

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
And yet Carol, Naomi and even Sydney had no problem to go out on their own to the hotel alone... No other woman wanted to see their loved ones ? and believed they left them ?
You can try to justify it like this but it doesn't give me that impression. The game is great but I'm not convinced of that part. At least they didn't stay long
There was a married couple that just got there and MC finds the guy dead with a single gunshot to the chest.
MC moved in before they could get rid of the body and they tried to kill MC to.
This leads me to believe that its been going on since the camp was started.
All men including son's of the women in the camp were told to stay at the hotel and now there """ALL""" gone.

To many hints lead to a small group of the women, the ones in (camo and some of the police women) and have all the guns killing all men that go to that hotel.
There is no telling how many were killed this way because only the Dev knows whats going on and unless we get the Dev to tell us its up to each player to come up with there own story.

Reactions: isotope and Ragnar

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I personally think the Dev is going to move on to the next Chapter and not address much that happened before. Like he did when he went from Chapter 1 to Chapter 2 (or Part 1 to Part 2 .. forget if they are using Part or Chapter). It is a 3 part story and part has been 8 versions.

I think I remember someone saying it was only going to be 3 parts .. but I am running on 4 hours sleep and my brain is buzzing from lack of sleep so .. I may be wrong.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That is quite obvious from the way the chapter ended. Julie and Sydney are happy there while Jack, Carol, Naomi and ALice drive into the sunset.

================
Anyway, from twitter.
ILSProductions@IlsProductions
For #screenshotsaturday: A screen from Ch17, now out for Tier 2 patrons:
#adultgames #nsfw #nowandthen #visualnovel #indiedev #renpy
E4QhtnGWQAIIiFm.jpg
Source:

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes