The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
That's easy. People are going to start bugging Zoey Raven for updates to the WT Mod.
Your not wrong....

Also, any broken saves are probably due to not having the walkthrough installed.
Anyone who's saved game had the walkthrough mod has to wait for that to update to play the next chapter.
(Which is the same for every game you use a walkthrough mod)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Now & Then [v0.17.0] [ILSProductions] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,13 GB / 0,99 GB - NowandThen-0.17.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 980 MB - NowandThen-0.17.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
have any new (main) girls been introduced other than the adopted daughter and blonde girl?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Really good update, dynamic of the group is interesting with Alice in the mix and the roadtrip is certainly a nice change of setting.
Curious if we see more of the cannibals.

As for Sydney and Julie, i really was kind of amused to see that scene.
So turns out, they are both not really all that happy where they are.

Julie is suddenly not all that sure about the situation, the inner circle may very well come to them for a questioning, thinks that her boy might not all that save there and has regrets now.
Sydney oppenly says, that she tells herself, that she needs to find out about the fate of her family. At this point it's kind of evident that even she doesn't really believe in that anymore and yeah the guy she has feelings for is also gone...

I liked Julie telling her the facts straight in her face, not that the MC didn't say something very similar the school.
Really not sure if i should feel happy that they both are not so hopless as i thought, or sad that they realized all of that that way too late.

One of the most happy scenes in the game for me, finaly :)

Thought, i'm really curious if the dev is outright mocking us with the car at this point, or if the MC has reached an new level of stupid...

I mean come on, u have a perfect car as alternative directly infront of ur eyes, an VW bus, with bed, a lot of storage room, roof rack and even a complete camping set...not to mention the car has half the gas consumption and is quiter.
There was no time pressure, the car was used not too long ago, had gas, the battery should have been charged and the very likely owner u have found too, so the key shouldn't be a problem either...and there is not even a single thought about switching cars from the MC, we just drain the tank :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Yeah, interesting for sure, but Syd knows where they were intending to go from that conversation back at the school, right? so there might be some point soon where her and Julie set off together in that direction? Either by choice or maybe to get away from 'the inner circle' ?

As for the car situation, I again agree. Imagine if back in town he'd switched to a diesel pickup/4WD or similar [land-cruiser anyone?], those semi trucks can often carry 500-1000 litres of fuel [depending on their make/model/upgrade packages], fuel wouldn't be an issue at all so far since we've encountered at least 2 of them already [and probably many more that were mentioned because they do matter yet].

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Really good update, dynamic of the group is interesting with Alice in the mix and the roadtrip is certainly a nice change of setting.
Curious if we see more of the cannibals.

As for Sydney and Julie, i really was kind of amused to see that scene.
So turns out, they are both not really all that happy where they are.

Julie is suddenly not all that sure about the situation, the inner circle may very well come to them for a questioning, thinks that her boy might not all that save there and has regrets now.
Sydney oppenly says, that she tells herself, that she needs to find out about the fate of her family. At this point it's kind of evident that even she doesn't really believe in that anymore and yeah the guy she has feelings for is also gone...

I liked Julie telling her the facts straight in her face, not that the MC didn't say something very similar the school.
Really not sure if i should feel happy that they both are not so hopless as i thought, or sad that they realized all of that that way too late.

One of the most happy scenes in the game for me, finaly :)

Thought, i'm really curious if the dev is outright mocking us with the car at this point, or if the MC has reached an new level of stupid...

I mean come on, u have a perfect car as alternative directly infront of ur eyes, an VW bus, with bed, a lot of storage room, roof rack and even a complete camping set...not to mention the car has half the gas consumption and is quiter.
There was no time pressure, the car was used not too long ago, had gas, the battery should have been charged and the very likely owner u have found too, so the key shouldn't be a problem either...and there is not even a single thought about switching cars from the MC, we just drain the tank :FacePalm:
I agree wholeheartedly on the car situation. I was just like "Duuuuuude, the universe just gave you a win TAKE THE WIN!" Nope, drain it of gas for the Holy Charger! :FacePalm:

Whelp, we will see what happens now.

As for the Sydney -Julie situation, it gives me hope that the three of them might get out of The Amazon Community in the future.
I just worry that their group might not get past the cannibals as easily as Jack's group did. After all, the cannibals said it themselves that they hadn't been paying attention to the roadblocks for weeks and now that the roadblocks are moved by Jack's group I'm sure the Cannibals will put people on them again.
Hopefully Syd's group find a safer way to marshland house and are able to skirt around the bad guys.

Also, anyone feel like we will see Greg again? I think this is the first time his GF has been mentioned by name and usually once side characters get mentioned in the "Then" sections, it means something concerning them is coming in the "Now" sections. My hope is that they took off the the Marshland house first, trusting his parents would get there too but we will see.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game. Enjoy! Gallery Unlocked.

Edit: Updated to v0.17.0

IMPORTANT: (Fair warning v0.15.0, I had to backup a few saves in order to get one to work, due to the game being updated to the new version of renpy, this SHOULD be all yo have to do, if all else fails start a new save and using skipping to get back to where you where, but like I said you shouldn't have to, if you back up a few saves.)

Note:
Did not add the alternate Naomi scenes into the mod due to the fact I want to keep it Harem, they are however unlocked, the content is also very small, and intended for a second playthough of the game.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this an all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thanks Zoey for the WT, but there is a bug where Alice asks about stuff that doesn't happen. Nothing happens between Naomi and Sydney in my play through, yet Alice asks questions about stuff like a kiss that doesn't happen.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Thanks Zoey for the WT, but there is a bug where Alice asks about stuff that doesn't happen. Nothing happens between Naomi and Sydney in my play through, yet Alice asks questions about stuff like a kiss that doesn't happen.
If naomi is Bi it would happen automatically but there are two lines where it adds that variable even if u chosen her not to be
Just add $ naomibi = "no" and ur good to go
there are few lines where that variable is added

and Zoey wrote: \[Lesbian Choice, but remember I'll show all future content anyway\
Those mods are usually "harem" show all it can be shown. I think its even written in description. So not a bug

Reactions: Naxos and Burgh917

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
That's not a bug, it's going to happen with a WT Mod of this kind were I attempt to show you every sex scene. Sometimes things will not be able to be coded in in order for that to happen. If you are looking for something where you can play the game straight up I'd suggest using the PDF walkthrough, because that's not the kind a of mods I do. Thanks!

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Man how good is the story in this game. It's one of the very few on here where the lewd scenes are actually just a bonus. Latest updates are crazy, feeling some The Walking Dead type feels - well before it got shit. Like when the group stayed at Terminus or the Governors town. Brrr.

Oh and as for Cassie's choice?

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Did you guys use the WT Mod for the people who's saves didn't work earlier? I'm asking because all my saves worked fine. They all loaded with no problems. Since i don't ever use the WT mod I'm curious if that's the cause. That said i replay the game from the beginning after finishing every new update. I do this to see the unlocked scenes and to keep my saves fresh and updated for each release. If it's not that then I'm not sure since mines worked fine.

As for this update:

That Ending though... This shit is about to go left quickly.

Reactions: a1fox3
4.60 star(s) 281 Votes