HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Also, any broken saves are probably due to not having the walkthrough installed.
Anyone who's saved game had the walkthrough mod has to wait for that to update to play the next chapter.
(Which is the same for every game you use a walkthrough mod)
Waiting for the updated walkthrough didn't make a difference for me, I saved with the walkthrough mod and I tried to load with it and still have problems but I'm used to it by now. I only tried 5 or 6 save's and the only one that worked was at the start of the attack of miss bitchface in the hotel and even that save didn't start at the exact moment I saved instead I started a few lines earlier.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Waiting for the updated walkthrough didn't make a difference for me, I saved with the walkthrough mod and I tried to load with it and still have problems but I'm used to it by now. I only tried 5 or 6 save's and the only one that worked was at the start of the attack of miss bitchface in the hotel and even that save didn't start at the exact moment I saved instead I started a few lines earlier.
Funny thing, i had a similar same issue (both manual and auto saves, with and without WT mod) and a save at the same location fixed it. :LOL:

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
In Short
Great story
nice animations
found it interesting and actually cared for the characters
at the end wanted more and is looking forward to see how it turns out
would have loved more exploration of the city and choices to make

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Soo... I think I found the reason for, at least, my crash problem:

It happens every time I try to load a save (normal and autosaves) where there is dialoge. Dosn't matter if it was taken with or without the mod.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
What is Alice conflict? Why is it in two different color? Is it good or bad thing?
Conflict between her and Naomi.

Choosing her over Naomi or Naomi over her will bring some conflict. It's explained a little by Naomi in one of the dialogues how she feels like her mom is always trying to compete with her. So that is something you're going to have to manage and balance in the future, like we have to do with the love stats.

I never noticed it being in different colours though.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Err, Naomi and Alice have to compete for the MC attention. That and their complicated mom/daughter relationship will bring some conflict but in the end they love each other.
It was a good update, the road trip vibe is a nice change of pace as it was the previous update. Things with Alice evolved nicely if you go that route plus you can get some action with the girls.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Conflict between her and Naomi.

Choosing her over Naomi or Naomi over her will bring some conflict. It's explained a little by Naomi in one of the dialogues how she feels like her mom is always trying to compete with her. So that is something you're going to have to manage and balance in the future, like we have to do with the love stats.

I never noticed it being in different colours though.
The different color was in the walkthrough. So far there's three different colors which represent Alice conflict.

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
Enjoyed the update.

I was worried what kind of character Alice would be, with her "Then" scenes making it seem she might be slow on the uptake and hearing she's had memory issues, but was pleasantly surprised how aware she is about what is happening. She's still less reliable than the two girls, but she's fully aware she's been sheltered from the dangers out there and has to step up. Whether she'll be able to or not is another matter, but just her being honest and aware is a sigh of relief. I hope we get quite a few updates before anything sexual happens with her though, there's too much stuff the group has to sort through and I don't think an update or two would be enough to smooth it all out. I'd rather it happen after both Carol and Naomi are comfortable with the idea of her being part of their relationship circle, although how that'll work with Alice and Naomi being mother/daughter... we'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: lunar517

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
The different color was in the walkthrough. So far there's three different colors which represent Alice conflict.
Ah okay, I ended up playing without the wt.

I assume then it was because some choices increased it and some decreased it.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I like time, I can spend with Carol and Naomi, so I liked last update as all updates before. Dev has still some way how to change environment or pacing.

Ah okay, I ended up playing without the wt.

I assume then it was because some choices increased it and some decreased it.
As for the different colours in WT, check out the beginning and you'll find this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JenusKudo and Naxos

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Pretty sure that happened in a dream.
It was the MC's dream as a psuedo-flashback, they've never had sex.
Ah, you guys were right. For some reason I thought it was a flashback. I just replayed it to that point and saw after it all happened, that it was just a dream. My mistake.

For some reason I thought that really happened lol. I was so confused, but yeah. Now I saw that it was just a dream, not real. Thanks! :)

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes