RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't hide them a lots of things either, and treat them like adults. I don't know if the nerve points already affect some scenes or will in the future, but until now I didn't notice it
The walkthrough say they may become more paronoic but so far i am not really worried with it. Just with managing the love and trust stats by spliting Jack's time between them each update. :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I did more with Carol but Naomi has higher love.
Carol love = 9
Nerve = 7
Trust = 11

Naomi love = 12
Nerve = 11
Trust = 6

Alice love is 3 and all others are 0 including conflict.

There is a s_like stat that may mean Sydney.

s_like = 9
s_nerve = 6
s_sex = 4 (That was how many times had sex with Sydney.)
s_trust = 8

There is no Julie stats at all.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I did more with Carol but Naomi has higher love.
Carol love = 9
Nerve = 7
Trust = 11

Naomi love = 12
Nerve = 11
Trust = 6

Alice love is 3 and all others are 0 including conflict.

There is a s_like stat that may mean Sydney.

s_like = 9
s_nerve = 6
s_sex = 4 (That was how many times had sex with Sydney.)
s_trust = 8

There is no Julie stats at all.
I play with the Walkthrough mod so the stats are not really comparable but these are my stats at the end of the current update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Naomi has 7 nerve (one more than Carol) on my playthrough but she has more love than Carol (11-8). Meanwhile Carol has twice the trust of Naomi (12 -6).

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
How are you people managing the nerve stat? I usually don't hide anything from Carol and Naomi, they are between 6-7 on my playthrough.
I'm not too worried about it as a stat, but I almost always go with the blunt, honest approach. Partially because it's what I'd do, and partially because I genuinely think most are the smarter move, better for them to be on nerves and aware of possible dangers/the reality of the situation than blind sighted later. I'm prepared for it to possibly bite me in the ass later on, but I'd rather that than risk their immediate safety.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
So far - the stats have been mostly conversations and a few minor things (which I have pointed out in the WT) I will update it when like you miss major things if your stats get too high. I have been watching that, and reporting on it.

Right now - the only major things from the stats are if your love stats between Naomi & Carol .. if Naomi is higher - you have a couple scenes with her vs having them with Carol (sleep in bed together, walk around the schools, etc.) It hasn't been anything that is like "extra sexy time" scene. Yet, I am betting this is where the Dev is going (no proof - just my opinion) as there will be some point that things you have to have a minimum stats to do things.

The Nerve stats for the two main girls so far, mostly have been like alternate dialog type things. Like if Nerve is < 4 girl will say "Ill go first, that doesn't bother me" and if Nerve > 4 "I am too afraid to go in first, will you go first" Nothing that changes the game - just a little different gameplay.

The Alice dynamic changes things and we shall see how the conflict score plays out.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The Nerve stats for the two main girls so far, mostly have been like alternate dialog type things. Like if Nerve is < 4 girl will say "Ill go first, that doesn't bother me" and if Nerve > 4 "I am too afraid to go in first, will you go first" Nothing that changes the game - just a little different gameplay.
I think the biggest change depending on the nerve stat was which of the girls saved the MC by shooting the bandit in the gym for me it was Naomi who shot him because Carol tried first but missed because her nerve was too high.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Great story but it wont let me past chapter 15
What happens when you get to the end of chapter 15?

You did not over write the game files did you?

If so you need to unpack a new set and never overwrite game files unless you are told to do do in the OP.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Love the update Dev _ Appreciate ya!

Finally... maybe now MC can get a clue, ditch that Charger and get a decent vehicle.

Really should have traded up for that VW Westy when they had the chance. It's a much better choice for a bug out vehicle. If they have not gone too far, maybe they can go back for it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Love the update Dev _ Appreciate ya!

Finally... maybe now MC can get a clue, ditch that Charger and get a decent vehicle.

Really should have traded up for that VW Westy when they had the chance. It's a much better choice for a bug out vehicle. If they have not gone too far, maybe they can go back for it.
Either one was still to old for my taste and with all kinds of dealerships all over the place I would upgrade to a V6 SUV.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Either one was still to old for my taste and with all kinds of dealerships all over the place I would upgrade to a V6 SUV.
Completely agree ... said the same thing a while back. I would go shopping for a self-charging type Hybrid SUV or crossover. This gives you silent power when you need it not to mention a couple USB power ports and often a home type outlet too. Both handy things to have. My vote is something like the Honda CR-V Hybrid or Ford Cmax AWD ... pick a day and go shopping. The dealerships usually have fuel too, not to mention spare parts and accessories like roof racks. I mentioned the VW Westy because it was in the story and right there in front of them, it's not my first choice but its not a bad one either.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
1 thing that got me concern is that there rushing to a place that is well known and has what people need so there could be a lot of people there already.

Also with the money the compound owner has (or said to be rich) and there are suppose to be solar power there, there could very well be a few electric cars and even tractors for gardening on a large scale.
The sky is the limit when you have that much money.
Portable solar panels to take with you when you go out and scavenge the area just in case you go to far and need to recharge.

These are just thoughts that have been running around my head for the last few days.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They will have to walk to this auto suficient farm, but they were several hours away by car from the place. Add the incoming storm and they will likely have to run for whatever building or house they find in the middle of the woods to wait for the night and the storm to pass.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
There is no way this self sustainable farm isnt occupied already, but i guess they will have to try.

Taking the van would be risky, since there is no way to know in which state the van was, while the MC knows exactly his car (which ends up breaking anyway)

They dont really need the electricity, so they could try to find a farm that has at least some ripe vegetables that they can get seeds from and to plant

Guess we will see

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes