juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Not going to argue it any more, but I'll repeat what I said earlier - if you really would be driving like you're talking, you're the reason they had to stop and move crashed vehicles twice (that we saw, who knows how many other times that Kinderfeld didn't show) on this trip. And again, they're 3 days into a trek that Naomi's family went there and back as a day trip before the pandemic. They are NOT going anywhere near the speed you're talking.
Dude, the crashed vehicules were traps set by the cannibals, they even talk about, they just stopped going there because its being weeks since anyone has tried to pass through (which is why the cars had gun shots on the vehicles)

And at 60 km/h you can stop very reliable in a car

You are the only one here that thinks they go slower as faar as i can read

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
From twitter.

ILSProductions@IlsProductions

For #screenshotsaturday: Something super early for Ch18, which isn't even formally started development-wise. #adultgames #nsfw #nowandthen #visualnovel #indiedev #renpy
E41IT1eXMAUgcNd.jpg
Source:

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Great update. I felt it was a little early for mankind to be resorting to cannibalism already, considering it hasn't even been a year since the outbreak. Especially in the forest where there is game to hunt and fishing, but whatever, a minor thing.

I love Alice, and I hope she becomes a romantic interest. But I'm still worried she is going to be killed off at some point.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Great update. I felt it was a little early for mankind to be resorting to cannibalism already, considering it hasn't even been a year since the outbreak. Especially in the forest where there is game to hunt and fishing, but whatever, a minor thing.

I love Alice, and I hope she becomes a romantic interest. But I'm still worried she is going to be killed off at some point.
They probably used the "the old world is gone, adapt or died" mindset to go leeeeroooyy over any desire/taboo they were scared to do in normal times.

Some people is just waiting for the excuse to do what they want with the excuse of "survival"

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
All through the beginning and up to the school I was thinking this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't wait for more updates for this great VN.

Good update. Solid. Night and day compared to the clusterfuck of the previous release. Tight story telling, the right amount of sexy fun time without it being gratuitous and a definite feeling that the story is moving FORWARD as opposed to stagnating in one place.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i guess in the future shit is going to happen in the "safezone" and juli and syd are going to follow them. if mc and the girls are staying at that marshand house it could be possible we see them again.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It confirms nothing. Sydney saying that despite the desire to go she stayed because of her parents and Julie pondering what she can do about Cassie's "little side activities and her disapearence".

On the contrary to me that was simply a interlude to show that they are safe and sound inside the compound and no one suspects them of nothing.

To be fair long ago i think i remember the developer saying something along the lines that the choice of car would have consequences. Guess that time is now. :devilish: :devilish:

Also please use SPOILER TAGS. This is new and not everyone played the chapter yet.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
It confirms nothing. Sydney saying that despite the desire to go she stayed because of her parents and Julie pondering what she can do about Cassie's "little side activities and her disapearence".

On the contrary to me that was simply a interlude to show that they are safe and sound inside the compound and no one suspects them of nothing.

SIdney asks Julie if he thought what would happen when his son grows since he is a man, Julie tells Sidney that what happened with Alice and Naomi is a miracle, telling her that there is almost no chance to see her family again

To me, its setting the stage to something happening in the "heaven", probably something to do with Julie's son, that will force both of them to leave and eventually meet with us again

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Any eta when the dev will release the update Android port of the game? The current 3rd party by 0011 is impossible to transfer my save file to the folder. I find where 0011 is at and copy my save file but it won't load in the game.

16 chapters into the game and I am not looking to start over.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :- Now and Then V0.17 compressed

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

I find your 0011 folder and when I transfer my save file to this folder, it doesn't show in the game. I can't seem to locate where the actual save files need to go.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

SIdney asks Julie if he thought what would happen when his son grows since he is a man, Julie tells Sidney that what happened with Alice and Naomi is a miracle, telling her that there is almost no chance to see her family again

To me, its setting the stage to something happening in the "heaven", probably something to do with Julie's son, that will force both of them to leave and eventually meet with us again
Sydney already made her choice, she won't give up even if unlikely. Seeing Naomi and Alice gave her all the hope she had lost when leaving the school behind, no matter how improbable.

Julie's son is a baby. Nothing is going to happen with him for several years and that is if Merilee's rules are still in vigor by then.
I would find much more likely that Julie grabs the people who support her including between the guards and take over the place than she trying to travel over hundreds of kilometers to meet Jack with a small child.

But as i said before this interlude was likely to show them well. I doubt we will keep seeing them again next chapter.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Sydney already made her choice, she won't give up even if unlikely. Seeing Naomi and Alice gave her all the hope she had lost when leaving the school behind, no matter how improbable.

Julie's son is a baby. Nothing is going to happen with him for several years and that is if Merilee's rules are still in vigor by then.
I would find much more likely that Julie grabs the people who support her including between the guards and take over the place than she trying to travel over hundreds of kilometers to meet Jack with a small child.

But as i said before this interlude was likely to show them well. I doubt we will keep seeing them again next chapter.
Well, we will have to agree to disagree

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes