Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Honestly, I don't know why people love to argue over such things.

The Charger broke down because it HAD to break down. Why did it have to break down? IT BROKE DOWN BECAUSE THE STORY NEEDED IT. Period.

They had to leave their flat because the story needed to move forward. The school burnt down because the story needed to move forward. They left the city leaving Syd behind and Mom joined them because the story needed it. Now the Charger broke because it needed to break.

Deal with it.

It isn't realistic. So what. Deal with it: you know what, there are no zombies. You know what, you don't fuck your adopted daughter. You know what, you don't fuck your adopted daughter's best friend while having an affair with your adopted daughter. You know what, you don't fuck mom & daughter at the same time.

So, when the story tells you that your Charger breaks down, well... deal with it.
It will be okay.

Deep breaths.

I think the word you're looking for is discussing, not arguing. Everyone was pretty calm and polite about, just having a chat and sharing theories.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
It will be okay.

Deep breaths.

I think the word you're looking for is discussing, not arguing. Everyone was pretty calm and polite about, just having a chat and sharing theories.
Deep breath??? More like a slap on both cheeks to stop him from hyperventilating:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It will be okay.

Deep breaths.

Yeah, you're right. Well, I just think that most of the times we'd better enjoy the story, let it flow and stop overthinking.
Just read it and say: "yes, that's pretty nice", or "nah, what the hell is this". Or: "yeah, the girls are hot". :unsure:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well they are one hour of travelling distance, by car, from the cannibals. So i wouldn't be surprised if said cannibals end up being the major source of danger for now. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
That would be great. I understand why the dev wants to settle the game in one location, you can re-use assets and all that. But the game needs some action too, besides the sex action I mean.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That would be great. I understand why the dev wants to settle the game in one location, you can re-use assets and all that. But the game needs some action too, besides the sex action I mean.
The apartment complex had the "zombies" as main threat, at the school it was the gang of murderers/rapists. It makes sense to me they will have to deal with another threat now.

Reactions: Ragnar and erkper

erkper

May 16, 2018
The apartment complex had the "zombies" as main threat, at the school it was the gang of murderers/rapists. It makes sense to me they will have to deal with another threat now.
This is a good point. I hadn't really thought of it that way, but you're right. Add in the threat from the feminazi guard(s) at the "safe zone" and you have 3 different threats in 3 different locations. Makes sense there might be a 4th now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Everywhere they have stopped they had something wrong.
Apartment = zombies.
School = gang.
(((I think there may have been another stop for the night but forgot the order it was in and it was only for 1 night anyway.)))
Compound = murderers.
1st stop = gunshots and zombies noise off in the distance and not a good place to defend.
2nd stop after Compound = cannibals.
3rd stop = dead old man but some supplies they took. (Don't remember any problems though its just they want to get to the farm.)(To me they should also have taken the bus along with the Charger, very low gas usage and may have some use other than driving later on.)
Now there broke down and need to repair or get something else.

Dang-it I just can't wait for the next update for this great VN.:cool::p :love:

(((There was another stop at the motel but that was only for 1 night but for got the order it was in.)))

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
No harm in discussing it.

But yes even if they had changed car, it would have broken down for whatever reason because the story needed it.
You assume, the creator isn't just rolling dices on what happens.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
For my first year here I was looking to fap but for the last almost 3 years I have been looking more for the story and this one has a great story so far.
You lasted longer than I did (no pun intended :))

I found this VN, and the 2 in my 'Fan Art' section*, the first week I was here......I kinda forgot this site was supposed to be for fap material after that.

*shame I don't get the fancy 3 pic's in my fan art section, I could have the perfect trifecta.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The last few sex scenes with Carol ending in creampies without protection.
Carol maybe already pregnant, I hope.:love::p:love:

Reactions: HB38 and matt2c2

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Way too many variables with that and the developer has been avoiding keeping too many of them. Doubt anything along those lines will happen until the game is ending.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Way too many variables with that and the developer has been avoiding keeping too many of them. Doubt anything along those lines will happen until the game is ending.
The one variable the Dev does keep is # times have sex with girls. So could go if C_SEX > 7 then C_PREGNANT = YES. Doesn't have to be that complex.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any way to check current stats with girls?
Only using the console.

Stats so far don't seem to do much other than seeing how you are handling each event that comes up, 1 stat depends on who shoots the bandit chief fighting with MC.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes