Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Stat button not working for me.....
I'm curious how the stats mechanics work.
Love, trust and conflict are self explanatory but nerve?
Am I right in thinking low nerves is the better option?
Low nerves = calm and steady. No panic, no over reaction, no hysteria. Just get the job done whether it's putting the bullet in someone or foraging.
High nerves would be the opposite of the above. Always afraid, need to be constantly reassured, told what to do and pretty much useless in any stressful situations.
Or is it the opposite.
High nerves = nerves of steel
Low nerves = easily nervous

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Stat button not working for me.....
I'm curious how the stats mechanics work.
Love, trust and conflict are self explanatory but nerve?
Low nerves = calm and steady. No panic, no over reaction, no hysteria. Just get the job done whether it's putting the bullet in someone or foraging.
High nerves would be the opposite of the above. Always afraid, need to be constantly reassured, told what to do and pretty much useless in any stressful situations.
Or is it the opposite.
High nerves = nerves of steel
Low nerves = easily nervous
Low is better.

Nerve: This is a measure of each girl's nervousness about the world
around her. The more you confide in her, or the more she sees the
dangers for herself, the more stress she'll feel. This may make her
more cautious, or more of a paranoid person depending on her
personality.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So far there don't seem to be much of an impact.
I could also imagine, while high nerve stat is bad, that the middle ground would lead them to be more aware of the dangers and as such more careful.
Like with Alice, asking her questions about the accident will increase her nerve, but also could lead to solving her trauma.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
So far there don't seem to be much of an impact.
Stats so far don't seem to do much other than seeing how you are handling each event that comes up, 1 stat depends on who shoots the bandit chief fighting with MC.
Stats do affect if you get some scenes or not.

I was dissapointed there was no good bye sex with Sydney but others pointed out there was. Turns out I'd missed one like point for her along the way and missed the scene. Going back and getting that point got me the scene.

Reactions: erkper

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah the stat button is pretty hidden, I didn't know it for a long time either. Generally you put that button on the top of the screen

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Stats have an influence on dialogue, story and sex scene. On my 1st save Carol had more nerve and missed when shooting the bandit so Naomi killed him while on my current save she didn't miss with less nerve. Dev does a very good job at keeping count of the huge amount of choices we have. Lot of subtle dialogue changes you don't catch unless you are restarting and skipping.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Stats do affect if you get some scenes or not.

I was dissapointed there was no good bye sex with Sydney but others pointed out there was. Turns out I'd missed one like point for her along the way and missed the scene. Going back and getting that point got me the scene.
Yes i meant the nerve-stat.
I know there is the one scene, where the nerve-stat will determine who is shooting the bandit leader and small changes in dialogue. But besides that i don't think there are events, which are direktly influenced by the nerve-stat, or at least none that i know of.

Reactions: Naxos

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Sneak peek from twitter.
ILSProductions@IlsProductions

Sneak peek from Ch18 for #screenshotsaturday More at #adultgames #nsfw #nowandthen #visualnovel #indiedev #renpy
E5XsTF4XoAAvfi0.jpg
source:

Reactions: Warhawk1

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Only using the console.

Stats so far don't seem to do much other than seeing how you are handling each event that comes up, 1 stat depends on who shoots the bandit chief fighting with MC.
The stats also affect dialog, and some other items (like who kills an infected) and other things like that. I am not saying they are game altering, but it changes how the characters interact with others and you get different dialog.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Wonder what the magic number for a a balanced nerve is.
While you want the girls to be cautious, you don't want them to be fearful bundle of nerves either

PS. In my current play thru Carol misses and Naomi caps the guy

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Wonder what the magic number for a a balanced nerve is.
While you want the girls to be cautious, you don't want them to be fearful bundle of nerves either

PS. In my current play thru Carol misses and Naomi caps the guy
I have found that it changes per situations every chapter. I just try to make as least nerve as possible. I point out in my WT where you get the nerve points. There are points and time where you cannot help but get nerve points, however you can bypass many.

ChaoticGonke

Apr 18, 2020
Anyone how to get these 2 events? I don't know how I missed them but they seem to take place at some point before the school raid. Screenshot (496).png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guess I'll reload another older save and try to get it once again. Any idea how far back I should let to find them?
Its in the school is all I can tell you.

Its chapter 11 stuff that needs some action in chapter 10.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 281 Votes