JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I'm reluctant to say that having played up to chapters 15 or 16 I never saw the status indicator at the bottom of the page and just recently only clicked on it inadvertently when clicking through some dialogue. Now, I have a couple questions. I understand the stats love, confidence, and like, but what does nerve do? Is a high number good or is it better if low? Also, what does conflict mean?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nerve may make them more paranoid arond the world where they live. You can reduce this somewhat but most decisions that give love and trust also give nerve points.

Conflict is about Naomi and Alice fighting each other.

Reactions: JaxMan

Frostlock

Nov 13, 2020
This looks good, I'm a fan of darker stories and atmospheres while being extremely adverse to sexual violence. Is the lack of a 'rape' tag legit 'cause I don't want no part in that but this does look good.

Hard to find games that can be dark without resorting to 'rape this, torture that' unfortunately, but this looks like it could be exactly what I'm looking for, dark story that doesn't require me to be a raping, torturing sadist. Don't mind that sort of thing being present in the world or anything as long as I don't have to do it myself or spend a great deal of time watching it. I can stomach it for short periods if need be.

Reactions: kameohawk

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This looks good, I'm a fan of darker stories and atmospheres while being extremely adverse to sexual violence. Is the lack of a 'rape' tag legit 'cause I don't want no part in that but this does look good.

Hard to find games that can be dark without resorting to 'rape this, torture that' unfortunately, but this looks like it could be exactly what I'm looking for, dark story that doesn't require me to be a raping, torturing sadist. Don't mind that sort of thing being present in the world or anything as long as I don't have to do it myself or spend a great deal of time watching it. I can stomach it for short periods if need be.
Yes there is no rape in this VN.
There is hint of rape by others and one of the girl was saved from rape but there is no rape that you see.

erkper

May 16, 2018
does anyone know why previous saves dont work now?
Some people have had quirky saves issues the last couple of updates. If your regular save(s) aren't working, try an autosave from close to the end of the last chapter.

Reactions: omegaX

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
hi guys, just want to ask, is there any landlady in this game? or just young roommates?
how much content in there?
thx

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
hi guys, just want to ask, is there any landlady in this game? or just young roommates?
thx
No landlady as in the MC's mom but there are females the same age or maybe even older than the MC:

When you ask about content it depends on what you mean, I haven't played from the start in a while so I can't say how long it takes to finish the current content, when it comes to sex scenes there are a good amount but mostly with the younger girls Carol and Naomi.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
it's in the specials :p
that's why I said technically :p
Ahh, that is why I don't remember that, while the 2nd part of the Halloween special was fun with the MC being a badass, overall I was a bit disappointed with the specials but that is my own fault because I was hoping for specials like in Ecchi Sensei with girls that are not available in the main game (Lori, Missy, Julie, Alice)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thx
1 is an adopted daughter and the other later on in the game her best friend which have been best friends all around with both MC and the adopted daughter for a very long time, MC considered her as another adopted daughter in a way.

There is a lot of content but the story is great to.

If you like story type VN/Games then this is for you.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes