P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Aight lads, anticipation and expectations for Ch18 are high, so here a lil' something to keep you waiting, including the release schedule for Patreons (Go sub to ILS if you haven't done it yet).
Enjoy the read as always !
Nowandthen Update Banner copy.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
The gun Carol's holding? IIRC that's the Colt they took from the bandits who attacked the school.
I assume it is a Colt .. it is a 1911. I believe it was from the bandits at the school as well.

Edit: Blow up the picture and the brand of the gun is Manhattan Project. LOL

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Completely forgot about their weapons. I thought they were left behind when the school was gone in flames. Guess Jack stored them on his car trunk then. :unsure:

Anyway Carol seems ready to shot while barking some orders to someone so i still suppose they will be dealing with some human threat this time (the cannibals?)

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Completely forgot about their weapons. I thought they were left behind when the school was gone in flames. Guess Jack stored them on his car trunk then. :unsure:

Anyway Carol seems ready to shot while barking some orders to someone so i still suppose they will be dealing with some human threat this time (the cannibals?)
That look in her eye is definitely one of rage/aggression. I think the dev caught that look perfectly. Naomi is looking like "ohh .. ice cream" (sorry - just played Corrupted Kingdom .. ice cream was on the mind).

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game. Enjoy! Gallery Unlocked.

Edit: Updated to v0.17.0

IMPORTANT: (Fair warning v0.15.0, I had to backup a few saves in order to get one to work, due to the game being updated to the new version of renpy, this SHOULD be all yo have to do, if all else fails start a new save and using skipping to get back to where you where, but like I said you shouldn't have to, if you back up a few saves.)

Note:
Did not add the alternate Naomi scenes into the mod due to the fact I want to keep it Harem, they are however unlocked, the content is also very small, and intended for a second playthough of the game.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this an all my other content here:

Or you can:
Update :)

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes