eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Thanks! That's what worries me the most, the dev hasn't said a word about all this, if there wasn't ntr, he would already say it.
I wouldn't worry about it. If you check under genre, the dev only has group sex as a future tag and it's probably going to be MFF from what I've seen so far. I think if he planned to add something so polarizing he would have mentioned it there. The game is really good. I highly recommend it if you like the post-apocalyptic theme.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
I wouldn't worry about it. If you check under genre, the dev only has group sex as a future tag and it's probably going to be MFF from what I've seen so far. I think if he planned to add something so polarizing he would have mentioned it there. The game is really good. I highly recommend it if you like the post-apocalyptic theme.
Well the group sex could also mean the whole gang thing, i don't know how new the dev is,but some devs don't know the definition of ntr, and don't see it as bad as some folks here,in the end this is an horror game, i dont want to waste my time with another game that adds ntr in the end, so until the dev says otherwise im gonna put the game on watch list and see how it develops, but the synopsis and the whole story seems good so it's a shame that the dev isn't crystal clear about it.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well the group sex could also mean the whole gang thing, i don't know how new the dev is,but some devs don't know the definition of ntr, and don't see it as bad as some folks here,in the end this is an horror game, i dont want to waste my time with another game that adds ntr in the end, so until the dev says otherwise im gonna put the game on watch list and see how it develops, but the synopsis and the whole story seems good so it's a shame that the dev isn't crystal clear about it.
Even if that was the case, it would have a rape tag. I know what you're talking about. I've been "burned" more than a few times myself by NTR hidden behind bullshit excuses, but I don't think that's the case here. The MC heard some bandits talking about how they are taking turns raping a girl they found. That was just something to show the dangers of this new world and what gave the MC the final push to accept his feelings about his adopted daughter. Life's too short, better me than any of those bastards and all that.

• Angry
Reactions: tazaaron

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Even if that was the case, it would have a rape tag. I know what you're talking about. I've been "burned" more than a few times myself by NTR hidden behind bullshit excuses, but I don't think that's the case here. The MC heard some bandits talking about how they are taking turns raping a girl they found. That was just something to show the dangers of this new world and what gave the MC the final push to accept his feelings about his adopted daughter. Life's too short, better me than any of those bastards and all that.
Well only time will tell.

Reactions: eddie987

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
The OFFICIAL LINE: No NTR. At all. Ever.

It's just not my thing and it is not a part of Now & Then's plot outline. Any group sex planned is MFF or maybe even MFFF.

And the upcoming Chapter Six will sort out what's going on with the bandits, so you may want to wait until that releases. An announcement for the release schedule should be going public tonight.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Just try it...b. Don't make me said bad word to you in here. I think it will made me banned. Lol
Eww a newbie talking to me here and without a profile pic (Jk man love ya)
The OFFICIAL LINE: No NTR. At all. Ever.

It's just not my thing and it is not a part of Now & Then's plot outline. Any group sex planned is MFF or maybe even MFFF.

And the upcoming Chapter Six will sort out what's going on with the bandits, so you may want to wait until that releases. An announcement for the release schedule should be going public tonight.
Thank you fine sir.
UvVukMYygtu5XYOyes.gif

Kinderfeld

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Nowandthen Update Banner.jpg

Here we are. With Chapter Six in the final stretch. I currently have a test build with all the update's content for a few run-throughs on multiple platforms.

This is especially important for this build for a couple of reasons: 1) Testing the change to animations to see what weird crap happens to old saves. 2) There are scenes with multiple choices that set flags crucial to the future story in later chapters. 3) There is one short scene that only appears depending on a flag triggered in an earlier chapter.

Here's the release schedule for 0.06.0 (barring any technical issues):
Tier 3:
7/25/2020
Tier 2: 7/27/2020
Tier 1 7/29/2020
Public: 7/30/2020

Change log for 0.06.0
  • Added Chapter Six
  • Based on feedback, altered scene with Carol drinking scotch for the first time to make her reaction a little more plausible.
  • Fixed minor typos in Chapter Five.
  • Reworked animations to address an issue where animated scenes play poorly in the Android version of the game.
Sample Screens:
Nowandthen Sample Pics1.jpg Nowandthen Sample Pics2.jpg

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017

Here we are. With Chapter Six in the final stretch. I currently have a test build with all the update's content for a few run-throughs on multiple platforms.

This is especially important for this build for a couple of reasons: 1) Testing the change to animations to see what weird crap happens to old saves. 2) There are scenes with multiple choices that set flags crucial to the future story in later chapters. 3) There is one short scene that only appears depending on a flag triggered in an earlier chapter.

Here's the release schedule for 0.06.0 (barring any technical issues):
Tier 3:
7/25/2020
Tier 2: 7/27/2020
Tier 1 7/29/2020
Public: 7/30/2020

Change log for 0.06.0
  • Added Chapter Six
  • Based on feedback, altered scene with Carol drinking scotch for the first time to make her reaction a little more plausible.
  • Fixed minor typos in Chapter Five.
  • Reworked animations to address an issue where animated scenes play poorly in the Android version of the game.
Sample Screens:
View attachment 744613 View attachment 744614
Hmm...so many questions about that second image....is it from Now or is it from Then? Is Naomi back??

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Hmm...so many questions about that second image....is it from Now or is it from Then? Is Naomi back??
You will notice that the second picture, Carol has smaller hips and breasts. It is a "then" photo, it is the past.

Kinderfeld

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
You will notice that the second picture, Carol has smaller hips and breasts. It is a "then" photo, it is the past.
Yeah, this is a "Then" scene. Between the lighting (night+TV is the main light source) and the camera settings I use for "Then" scenes, her blue hair is a little dark there. Also, as mentioned, she is smaller framed in this scene.

Here is a similar shot from the same scene with the camera filter off and better lighting for reference.
20200725191833132.jpg

combige

Jun 30, 2017
There are not many games whose threads I read through, actually it's one the first five or so. Well, it has HS, nice plot, atmosphere, posted teasers, AK(?-74M) and very steady and fast update schedule (which is a miracle actually). So me having not tested it yet feels so bad I don't even. Subscribed and gonna check.

Reactions: mordred93

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
There are not many games whose threads I read through, actually it's one the first five or so. Well, it has HS, nice plot, atmosphere, posted teasers, AK(?-74M) and very steady and fast update schedule (which is a miracle actually). So me having not tested it yet feels so bad I don't even. Subscribed and gonna check.
Be prepared to be hooked.

4.50 star(s) 282 Votes