faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Just finished .18, well done as per usual! I am amazed that Hana is progressing SO quickly! Though I suppose a phobia is a strong motivator!

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Hell yeah, let's get this harem going. v0.19.0 is a great update. Thank you Kinderfeld for quality monthly release!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wish for nothing more than a big happy family at the end, trying to re-populate earth.
While I agree with you .. you know it is not released here yet? That is next week. It is not nice to tease.

Sorry Kinderfeld .. I'll get the WT done today (my time) .. I swear daddy .. don't get the belt .. I'll be a good boy ... *Shudder*

Reactions: Real Kreten
May 31, 2020
While I agree with you .. you know it is not released here yet? That is next week. It is not nice to tease.

Sorry Kinderfeld .. I'll get the WT done today (my time) .. I swear daddy .. don't get the belt .. I'll be a good boy ... *Shudder*
The Devs ought to take over this thread and update the links when they release on patreon like every other game. Very Sad!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

It will likely leak until this weekend. I think the same happened with the previous version.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
It will likely leak until this weekend. I think the same happened with the previous version.
I thought it was released when it was publicly released .. I forget when it is public (early next week I think). I don't know as I am not a Patreon .. just do the WT.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
So the update is posted tomorrow for us? Does the dev do monthly updates for this game? The last update wasnt that long ago. Quite fast.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
So the update is posted tomorrow for us? Does the dev do monthly updates for this game? The last update wasnt that long ago. Quite fast.
You had two questions in your post.
1) The dev generally posts here with the links when it is public. The dev posts in the thread when it is the public release occurs. Look up a few posts, and you will find the release schedule. https://f95zone.to/threads/now-then-v0-18-0-ilsproductions.51634/post-6384613
2) The dev is very regular. They take 4-5 weeks between releases, and there generally is a lot of content (not just content, story as well) in each release. As for how fast that is, it is all relative, but I think this is a great production shop for doing everything.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

Part Three: Chapter Nineteen [Version 0.19.0]

After the storm passes, Jack must manage tensions in the house between the others as they attempt to come to an arrangement with Hana. Once things settle down, Jack starts looking to explore the White Oak and the surrounding territory.

Windows: -
Mac:
-
Android:
-

Walkthrough*:

* Courtesy of internet denizen Mordred93

Change Log 0.19.0

• Added Chapter Nineteen
  • Fixed two animations in Chapter 14 that weren't looping properly
  • Fixed typos
  • Cleaned up a few shots in Chapter 18
  • Added explanation screen to stats page

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i erased the game and installed it new, without the mod...
Same Problem...
because if you used the mod and saved then your saved is associated with the mod and now you're trying to run the game on a copy without the mod (updated since it's not yet) so that's why you are having issues.
you need to wait for the mod or restart the game like
Repuci
said.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes