JB08

Aug 6, 2016
The Alice scene was great and a long time coming. Think we will get any content with the new girl Hana? She is so prissy and high class it would be great to see her get taken down a notch or two by the MC. Or at least see her go from hating him to wanting him.

Has the dev said about adding content with both Carole and Naomi together? Maybe not with each other since they made some comments about it but at least where they are both with the MC taking turns?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Fucking hate when devs break saves.... I know it's unavoidable sometimes but it's never not gonna be annoying.
autosave loading was clutch as fuck. Worked for me at least first 4 was bad 5th one worked. thanks erkper
While I agree with you, I really don't know what the dev can do any differently. I have reviewed his code and it is really damn tight. Every chapter establishes the default value of all new variables, persistent values are set when each scene is created, I have never seen a logic issue, etc. The only time I have seen issues is when people use the mods, and that is because they want to see all the scenes on one playthorugh, and each scene gets unique variables which throws shit crazy when you if/then statement later based on which choice you made. That is not the devs fault as they designed the game to have a singular path based on choices and you can play another path on another playthrough. They are mutually exclusive paths.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
The Alice scene was great and a long time coming. Think we will get any content with the new girl Hana? She is so prissy and high class it would be great to see her get taken down a notch or two by the MC. Or at least see her go from hating him to wanting him.

Has the dev said about adding content with both Carole and Naomi together? Maybe not with each other since they made some comments about it but at least where they are both with the MC taking turns?
I really don't know about a long time coming for Alice, but yes it was nice to see. I mean she was there in the background but she was not in the game until chapter 16 or so.

Will Hana be in the dice for the future, it depends on how the dev is playing the endgame. There are 5 more versions should my memory serve (24 total versions). We don't know the fallout from the Alice scene, Hana would have to want people around, no clue how Naomi and Carol will play out lovers, mutual lovers of MC, hate each other, etc. , and we don't know about if Julie and Sydney come back in to the picture.

Lots to see, and I bet even money it is probably all dependent on MC choices.

Reactions: longsuper1

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I really don't know about a long time coming for Alice, but yes it was nice to see. I mean she was there in the background but she was not in the game until chapter 16 or so.

Will Hana be in the dice for the future, it depends on how the dev is playing the endgame. There are 5 more versions should my memory serve (24 total versions). We don't know the fallout from the Alice scene, Hana would have to want people around, no clue how Naomi and Carol will play out lovers, mutual lovers of MC, hate each other, etc. , and we don't know about if Julie and Sydney come back in to the picture.

Lots to see, and I bet even money it is probably all dependent on MC choices.
Well Sydney is still in the stat menu its not even greyed out or anything.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Gotta say, I fucking loved this update.

We got to see the new town, humanize and see Hana a bit more, excellent scenes with our girls and finally got to culminate all that sexual tension with Alice! Soooooo goood!

Not going to lie, when I saw Hana in the library leaning over with just that hint of pink panties.... Oh yes, come to Daddy...
(also big shout out for finally putting out on that promised incest RP with Carol! I hope Hana gets to comment on what she heard in the future, she is absolutely a girl with daddy issues....)

And I haven't even mentioned the best thing yet! Got a little update scene with our girls Julie and Sydney!
AND SYDNEY'S STATS ARE NO LONGER GREYED OUT!!!!!!!!!
Imminent return? Gods I hope so....

Thank you Kinderfeld for a wonderful update and thanks a bunch to Zoey Raven for putting out an excellent mod that makes my harem heart happy.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Damn, i kind of regret deleting my saves now after last update. I should've saved atleast 1 slot but i got lazy after committing to a fresh playthrough. It'll be a while until i reach the new content. Seeing as some are saying their saves might not be working it could be for the best that I'm still in the early half of the game.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
While I agree with you, I really don't know what the dev can do any differently. I have reviewed his code and it is really damn tight. Every chapter establishes the default value of all new variables, persistent values are set when each scene is created, I have never seen a logic issue, etc. The only time I have seen issues is when people use the mods, and that is because they want to see all the scenes on one playthorugh, and each scene gets unique variables which throws shit crazy when you if/then statement later based on which choice you made. That is not the devs fault as they designed the game to have a singular path based on choices and you can play another path on another playthrough. They are mutually exclusive paths.
I never said the dev could do anything, but he most likely can, the trick is finding what I guess. This issue was not the mods fault. Because my saves without the mod didn't work either. I don't know if the mod actually breaks anything, but as far as I know the mod only lets you see the other scenes it doesnt give you the trigger to have both active. Maybe this messes something up somehow anyway. Maybe you are just missing the issue that causes the error in the code. The save I loaded still had the WT MOD active with all the scenes viewed etc. So I doubt that actually was the issue. ALL saves were broken except for 1 out of my 6 autosaves.
Why that is when the save files are all the same and have all the same variables. I assume every dev would love to know. Because this has been an issue way before people started making WT mods, maybe I just got lucky with the 1 save that worked.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I never said the dev could do anything, but he most likely can, the trick is finding what I guess. This issue was not the mods fault. Because my saves without the mod didn't work either. I don't know if the mod actually breaks anything, but as far as I know the mod only lets you see the other scenes it doesnt give you the trigger to have both active. Maybe this messes something up somehow anyway. Maybe you are just missing the issue that causes the error in the code. The save I loaded still had the WT MOD active with all the scenes viewed etc. So I doubt that actually was the issue. ALL saves were broken except for 1 out of my 6 autosaves.
Why that is when the save files are all the same and have all the same variables. I assume every dev would love to know. Because this has been an issue way before people started making WT mods, maybe I just got lucky with the 1 save that worked.
Dont know - never had an issue with any saves I have had.

Feb 21, 2020
short hairstyle is creator fetish? ... there is only one girl with long hair..
Carol cutting her hair is pointless .. in twd most women have long hair and nothing happens to them.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Very engaging story. My wish is that there is an option for pet names that the girls will call you. And more lewds of the younger version of the characters.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes