Sportivori

Aug 16, 2017
i keep getting a data error when trying to unpack the zip (dowloaded from MEGA).
it keeps saying 1 Data Error : NowandThen-0.19.0-pc\game\images.rpa

Havent had this before with any other game, anyone has the same problem ? or knows how to fix it ?
i unpack with 7zip btw

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
As far as I remember, judging from one of the flashbacks, MC and Alice had sex in her house.
Why does Alice act like nothing happened?
This is not mentioned at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTLD

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
as far as I remember to be honest they didn't
that was a fantasy..or better said it was a dream of MCs.
That's how I understood that scene.
I played the first versions for a long time. Therefore, to be honest, I don't really remember.
I simply recall a scene like this.
thanks

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I played the first versions for a long time. Therefore, to be honest, I don't really remember.
I will simply recall a scene like this.
thanks
there was indeed a scene like that but that's how I remember it..being a dream :p
anytime :D

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The day the dev decided to make Naomi a bisexual is a day this game died for me, really sad considering the story was good before that. That was really annoying one day she was lusting for MCs dong and the next she is bisexual.
you do know you have the option to keep Naomi only for yourself right?>

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i can't seem to convert this game to run in 7.3.5 sdk ..... i've tried and tried ... i hope its still a great game :(

someremove

May 6, 2020
Gotta say, I fucking loved this update.

Not going to lie, when I saw Hana in the library leaning over with just that hint of pink panties.... Oh yes, come to Daddy...
(also big shout out for finally putting out on that promised incest RP with Carol! I hope Hana gets to comment on what she heard in the future, she is absolutely a girl with daddy issues....)

Thank you Kinderfeld for a wonderful update and thanks a bunch to Zoey Raven for putting out an excellent mod that makes my harem heart happy.

Huge agree with this! Hana calling the MC daddy during lewd scenes soon please!

The (similar) Carol scene was a LONG time coming, super worth the wait; and from the dialogue, it seems like something the MC wants to explore again in the future... :love:

Last edited:

Sportivori

Aug 16, 2017
i keep getting a data error when trying to unpack the zip (dowloaded from MEGA).
it keeps saying 1 Data Error : NowandThen-0.19.0-pc\game\images.rpa

Havent had this before with any other game, anyone has the same problem ? or knows how to fix it ?
i unpack with 7zip btw
Redownloaded via the Nopy link andd the zip has no issues there for me.... weird

erkper

May 16, 2018
I know but considering how poorly it was integrated, I would rather just not play it. The dev could learn something from Alexandra's dev.
Things Kinderfeld could learn from Ptolemy (but I hope never does):
How to create a virtually kinetic VN with few to no real choices that matter in any way.
How to drag a story out for ever and ever milking patrons for all they're worth without ever really progressing the plot.
How to work on so many different projects that everything gets updated at a snail's pace.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Things Kinderfeld could learn from Ptolemy (but I hope never does):
How to create a virtually kinetic VN with few to no real choices that matter in any way.
How to drag a story out for ever and ever milking patrons for all they're worth without ever really progressing the plot.
How to work on so many different projects that everything gets updated at a snail's pace.
I am talking about the lesbian aspect of Alexandra and this game. Haven't played his other two games.

• Angry
Reactions: longsuper1

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thank you for the update! I want to restate my appreciation for how regular these appear and the balance of quality, content, and timeliness.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: longsuper1
4.60 star(s) 281 Votes